• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Connor's Ticklish Awakening! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
"Connor right, Tom Connor!" I said staring out the 6' con just assigned to share my cell and he nodded.

"You heard about my reputation Connor, I don't mess, Daddy of the wing you do as I say when I say and know I'm respected by some feared by others so let me tell you that's the way I like it and it stays. You're here as I wanted it even having the screws (Guards) wanting to keep me happy and the wing in order which I make sure it is, so an arrangement as means less hassle for them to deal with, it works and I get favours in return as 'Lifer' in for the long term and nothing to lose but going nowhere they keep me happy and Connor you're here on my request as took a shine to you when you arrived a week ago, 31 yrs, married, serving 2 yrs for robbery & assault and having attitude, with me you lose that! Guess a looker you know new meat they'll be plenty of guys wanting your ass and others favours of all kinds and you upset me and I'll arrange it happening you got that!"

He again nodded as I told him his the top bunk and what happens in the cell between us and smiled seeing him growing more and more uncomfortable, you please me you will be left alone as my property, mess up and I'll throw you to the wolves so I've rules you'll abide by as I'm in control and seen results of your physical and the report interested me and the reason you're here with me for the duration of your sentence which I can help having cut as have influence but to get that you earn it! Guess you wondering how so these worn by you and showed him the thin black nylon socks and under your regulation white ones, you shower mornings not evenings as instructed you did today, yes I told you Connor I have influence and wanted you starting tonight knowing who's in charge! Connor looking more and more uneasy and told him to strip to briefs and socks. He knew not to hesitate!

He stood facing me wearing the regulation white socks he'd worn all day, he'd wear the black nylon ones later but right now preferable in worn socks not fresh ones! I told him lights out in 10 minutes this would be the routine as cell block count already done 20 minutes before so no distrurbance! He lay on the top bunk on his stomach as told and was silent as told to remain, Connor knew better than to upset me as he's have been told about me and I'd told the screws to emphasise it to him which they clearly had! I then freaked him out showing him the wrist and ankle cuffs and blindfold and gag telling him supplied to me by the screws.

I wasted no time in securing him to the bunk and like a lamb to the slaughter he blindfold and gagged and menacingly whispered in his ear his ass safe, he'd not be raped and did he understand this and he nodded. I then told him I read he'd reacted strongly to the babinski test on both size 13 feet so knew the comment Dr. Miles had added 'OFF THE SCALE' in block capitals how hyper-sensitive his feet were and told him on the outside my having a serious foot fetish for women's feet but inside had learned to adapt to satisfying my lust for feet to mens and needing to being big, attractive and ticklish and smelling like feet which in a days worn socks his would and in two pairs of socks worn by him in the future more so! I told him I loved to touch feet intimately, to smell them, to lick and suck toes and especially feet smelling manly, a strong sexy scent on sweaty soles and toes naturally warm n' moist; my appetite for them insatiable as his were as found securing them to the bunk, both feet together!

I smiled as he squirmed on the bunk and I whispered he best get used to his feet being abused and used by me to my complete satisfaction and heard him moan as I told him again things could be easy for him or made a whole lot worse and the lights dimmed and went out so the cell lit by the bright moon! I told him my victims as a killer having been prostitutes always founnd dressed after strangulation and barefoot and the best part of tickling their feet had been that they'd hated it being hyper-sensitive and initially tried to resist laughing but ultimately submitted and died laughing and moved to the end of the bunk! I knew he could still hear me so faced his large socked feet!

I smelled them both placing my nose on both soles and breathed in their rich aroma and advised Connor his feet were mine to play with and was curious as to what they tasted like as smelling so raunchy would be ripe and enjoyed the heat emanating from them through his socks and warm n' hot feet as his would be everynight being the most sensitive; ticklish and licklish! I told him I saw from his reaction that the thought of this, vulnerable and powerless, helpless to stop it happening scared him knowing from the medical test Connor wouldn't like so not allow people touching his feet saying how uneasy it must have felt with Dr. Miles examining them. Also how with me a man who he knew got off on feet how humiliating and embarrassing it would be for him and something he'd never admit to anyone even his wife being sujected to. Secured to his bunk everynight and his stinky socked and bare feet assaulted by his cell mate; a foot-fiend!

Another muffled moan from Connor as realisations hit him! When I say wiggle your toes you do it and inviting me to tickle or lickle them or perhaps the preference I organise you to be group fucked and suggest tickled but not confined to your feet which I'd be enjoying, I smiled as Connor shook his head at even the idea of this and told him then he best play the game by my rules and he nodded again! I stared at both secured socked feet facing me and remarked even socked having a nice shape and liking what I was seeing presented to me. Conner was silent and my imagining how violated he already felt having his weakness exposed and knowing it was going to be used mercilesly against him!

"I loved watching my victim's feet squirming, toes wriggling and being in control tickling, in ecstasy inhaling their different aromas in complete control of them and tickle torture somewhere in between pain & pleasure and used by Masters and Dominatrix in S/M scenes and Connor as you will guess had cell mates before you and all selected so been able to keep in practice with my technique which will be unbearable and tortuous on these size 13's I'm having a good long look at, just wiggle your socked toes both feet for me, good and now each individual foot, that's it; okay and stop! I love the heat coming from your feet Connor and their smell, I know your toes in my mouth will taste delicious so now rub your socked feet together; Connor I raised my voice rub your feet together or you know the alternative and how any defiance will invite it so if you value your ass do as told!"

Connor obedient fearing the alternative consequences any defiance would mean for him! I loved seeing his socked feet rubbing against eachother getting hotter and sweatier and let him continue for 5 mins then reminded him not to laugh or I'd give him something to laugh about I began fondling and massaging his secured socked feet remarking on their size and taunting him how seeing him tense, my knowing his disliking this attention and a married man having another guy being intimate with his feet as I would be everynight, knowing the smell and taste of his feet better than he did and the memory of his time inside he'd always remember!

I then just very lightly stroked his feet from heels to his toes as he cringed and his socked toes clenched as even this really ticklish for him and he desperate to fight reacting to it. I stroked his socked arches as his socked toes clenched and splayed as he squirmed and made comments about him really being a big tenderfoot and in the cell he would not wear his uniform prison clogs, always socked feet and white uniform socks over the black nylon which I'd have the selected screws replace as they knew my kink so aware of the torment and tease he'd be suffering with one of them having a thing for feet so if needing a favour from him might well mean he joining me in delivering Connor an evil tickling!

I stroked both socked feet very gently intermixed with fondling and sniffing them so Connor in no doubt who was in full control and telling him that when I wanted to that his feet mine to enjoy whether tickling, massaging, licking them, sucking or nibbling his toes and he best recognise this fact and get accustomed to it!

"Okay Connor now these socks wet my having licked both soles and sucked your toes through them and have to say taste awesome but offer tickle protection and that's wrong as I want you to suffer for me Connor, I want to see you squirm like crazy, yes hear your muffled hysteria as trust me you are gonna laugh your ass off as you now are about to feel have laughed your socks off but it's another guy who will be peeling them down slowly and off so that's going to be uncomfortable when you know it's a guy with a fixation on them who is going to ravish them to his own satisfaction! You might get used to it and welcome even invite it eventually, yeah knew that comment would get to you but can't hear what you're saying and don't care as whether you ever do or not; your feet are now my feet Connor!"

I loved hearing his muffled verbal reaction which clearly was vitriolic outrage but as he volleyed muffled insults at me slowly peeled off both socks and there were his bare size 13's which now 6 mths later are as exciting for me now as then so anyway his socks off, both big feet wonderfully vulnerable! No mercy shown I lightly stroked each bare sole individually and then simultaneously saying wanting to see which foot most ticklish but both evenly matched and super-sensitive and raked my fingers up n' down his soles as he squirmed like hell and heard him panic which added to my sadistic excitement and slowly then glided a finger the length of each sole to his toes individually encouraging him to resist!

Then attention to both bare feet resuming loving seeing his toes twitching desperate to escape but going nowhere and told to save his energy for the tickles and lickles and to think of it being his wife when feeling his toes orally enjoyed as I slid my tongue the length of his right foot and slithered it in between each toe in turn before taking my time giving each toe a blow-job, sucking on them long n' hard and nibbling them and then treated his left foot to this oral fixation of attention. Any attention to Connor's feet effective instantly as it always is, he can't stand his feet toyed with, it drives him insane and being an insomniac often lifting his blanket and his bare feet tickled or lickled awake depending on my mood but everyday starts as everynight ends with me and his feet or as I call them my feet!

He sleeps gagged as tickled, lickled until hyterical every morning, feet sweated all night, somtimes having been bared he having to re-sock them in the black nylon ones for the night so tongue bathed before his morning shower. I love running my fingers over his feet hearing his muffled screams, yells and laughter! I hear muffled begging me to stop so do anything I can to keep him consistently giggling! As his toes flex hold them back so his soles taut and then stroke the length of his soles and love every moment of it!

Either way I enjoy it and taunt him blaming him for having two such sensitive big feet and if not tickling them, fondling, handling and massaging them ready for a tortuous and unbearable tickling! Tickling both feet at the same time really sends him berserk and love listening to his incessant laughter and begging, pleading for me to quit! This invites a harder, more intense tickling! He knows his feet are going to be tickled by me over and over and over again and nothing he can say or do will change this as I say it's 6 mths later and so long as he's giggling and squirming he's doing what's required! I also do use the feather which drives him wild!

Drawing the quill end along his soles from heels to his toes makes him desperate to evade the torment but then draw the feather end in between his toes and the scew I spoke about has joined me a few times and we work Connor over using a feather on his dick as his feet are tickled with another one or fingers but edging him is a lot of fun! A feather lightly strokes his shaft and balls as he moans getting harder and harder but same time feet being played with, feet sniffed, licked and toes sucked so a mix of sensations, sensation overload and no merecy so we swap places and make comments about how we'll tease him until he shoots his load so his feet more sensitive than ever and a foot each we prove it to him as we challenge eachother who can make him laugh hardest!

With me alone though Connor proving being the perfect cell mate so his ass safe and so long as he deals with my fingers raking over the soles of his feet socked and bare, feet licked and toes sucked in and out of socks then I do not see him needing to complete his 2 yr sentence, he's out next month and told this he makes sure his socked and bare feet are available to me 24/7 which I make sure I take complete advantage in exploiting! An Iraqui Omar has recently arrived and have arranged with the screws he'll be joining me next month already knowing a size 12 foot and his culture not inviting any attention to their feet, looking foward to his initiation into accepting that inside 'HMP Castleheigh' he given a culture shock!

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back