• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Contest to watch!!

I hope the person giving away the video game isn't scamming people just to try and get them to make tickling videos. My gut tells me he is scamming people, but who knows. Hope it turns out for the best.

I hope the person giving away the video game isn't scamming people just to try and get them to make tickling videos. My gut tells me he is scamming people, but who knows. Hope it turns out for the best.

I agree with you, seem's fake to me. I still kinda wanna see what types of clips he get's

I bet they do have a code (or whatever it is). I also bet they have a tickling fetish, and this was in no way a "random" drawing of dares for people to do.

If I thought I could get some clips for some of the junk I have lying around, I'd try it, myself.

you don't need a beta key just a copy of halo ODST so yeah it is a scam

yep, i have to agree. the whole youtube thing kinda disgusts me..but we've been down this road before in many discussions on the forum. if your that desperate for a custom tickle clip, just hire a producer thats reasonable in price.

I agree that I am disgusted by the idea of someone tricking people into doing this for nothing. But if it's a legit contest, I wouldn't mind; it's still creepy, but voluntary and for a possible profit. Is it really any different than enjoying any tv or film tickling clip? I'm sure a few of those were written specifically because the writer or director wanted to see someone tickled.

I did think the only way to access that beta was through ODST(the previous game), but I've just researched a bunch of places that say there are beta codes that let you access before the public beta, what was termed the "friends and family" beta. I don't know if there's codes for the regular beta, too, but there are some kind of codes out there so I won't assume he's lying yet. But at least other contests on youtube show beta footage to prove that the poster has at least one code(any reasonable gamer would have one for themselves before giving them away).

I actually just realized it does say "friends and family" beta, meaning it would not be accessed through ODST, and he does say he doesn't play anymore, so he really could not prove he had it without just posting it.

Yeah. The Friends & Family beta started up Thursday morning. The official public beta won't start until tomorrow. There have been tons of contests giving away codes, both official and unofficial for the public beta.

Either way, I found this contest amusing, and it was a good excuse to call up a friend and have fun. I totally entered the contest. So, someone on here may have a video of me. Haha!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/9/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back