• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Contrasting elves (S/K)

Khali

2nd Level Red Feather
The YADSPP is in effect here...but the S=Simple part of it is invalid for once. ;)

I think you'll like this one...a request from Tomato Dragon that brings to light some rather nifty color contrasts on two elven characters with some 'creative differences'. :D

STIPPLEWITZ and Kelyn (foot) tickle fight! (Warning: 500 KB)

One of my fave scenes so far, don't you think? Light skin/dark hair vs dark skin/light hair...get the contrast now? :p

-----

*sneakily*

No, that's not it...I have one more Poser pic with Stip and Kelyn...though this one is a bit more one sided (might be considered a two on one even). Oh yeah, this one is UPPER AND LOWER body tickling, just to spread things out. ;)

Slithering sensitivity (Warning: 400 KB)

Yes, Kelyn looks rather mischievous in this one...tho she isn't the one laughing. ^^

Enjoy...I'll have more with Stip's model by far. ;)

Khali

:D [COLOR=5E8AC6] Awesome Poser illustrations! I like how you super imposed the 2 characters into the photograph. I read in this forum you put yourself into your artwork (are you Keyln or another character?)[/COLOR] :D

Welcome to my world, Stippy! Not so world-dominating now, is she? Kelyn and Stipplewitz make the perfect match, as their hair and skin colour are totally the opposite. Great renders!

Oh Rajee, Khali does appear in her art. She's the purple haired one you see a lot.

Great Poser work, Khali! (As always):D
A snake's tongue--what a ghastly but delightful idea. :D

I must say quite awesome work as always. You always think of such fitting positions for every single picture you do.

I love your fantasy work. ^^

THANK YOU KHALI!!! I have always ALWAYS loved snakes as ticklers! You have just made my day!

Khali, excllent update as usual;) I agree with you, Light skin/dark hair vs dark skin/light hair is a great contrast. One of your best posers yet. Does Kelyn have a little pet with her aswell, hmmmmmmmmm?:D

Wow! Hats off to you Khali. Those are some awesome pics. And yep, the difference in skin tones really do wonders. Great job! Can't wait to see what else you're able to come up with.

Khali!..your making me wanna install Poser on my antediluvian computer again... so old that even if it worked I could only render Cro-Magnon tribesmen.

Seriously...nice work on extending Stip into 3-D. Great backgrounds too. :cool:

Whoa, here we go.

Much thanx to everyone so far. ^^

Rajee: Yep, as Chimpy said, 'Khali' is the purple haired online persona I use. She was in one of the Easter pics and a few others beforehand.

She also looks like this in a drawing (no tickling):

Khali drawn

TD and several others: Glad you liked how Stipplewitz looked in Poser...I really wanted to get a good rendition of her together as soon as I saw her design. And now, she's, well, 'fair game'. :D

Several of you: The snake isn't necessarily Kelyn's pet...just a nifty idea of how to both tie and tickle a ticklee's legs up at the same time. Sure, Kelyn could've tied up Stip's legs with her whip, but then how to tickle both upper and lower body at once? (yes, could do the classic 'holding a feather with your toes' routine, but tried something else) ^^

Several: Indeed...the contrast snapped right into focus after seeing Stip initially. Plus I love fantasy-themed pics... ;)

Fairfeather: I know what you mean...my older comp took around a half-hour to anti-alias an image with Poser 3 on it. :eek: Glad it's faster on this comp.

Will post more soonish...maybe drawn for once...

Khali

really cute, i love your artwork, Khali, i especially love that 2nd pic. i've always wondered, are male or female? keep up the great work

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back