• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Conventions and Cosplay

CellarDweller

3rd Level Orange Feather
So, has anyone gone to a comic convention or cosplay event?

I never have, but I may in the future. With the reboot of Charmed happening, some of the actors from the original series are now making the rounds at these types of events.

I have a limited deluxe edition of the full series on DVD, the case is a replica of of the sisters' Book of Shadows. I would love to get some autographs on that.

Another thing I'd like to do is go to the Hall of Heroes Museum in Elkhart, Indiana.

A comic and Super Friends fan runs the museum, which is currently in a small building that looks like the Hall of Justice.

They are now running a kickstarter drive to raise funds to help fund a move to a new location, because they now need more room for all of the memorabilia they've acquired. They have a shield from the Captain America movies, the ring from the Green Lantern movie, the motorcycle from the Ghost Rider movies, and rare comics that have the first appearances of Robin and Wonder Woman.

As a super hero fan, I'd like to see this, and perhaps go in a Wonder Twins t-shirt.

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back