• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cookies Not Removed

Betchass1

TMF Master
Every time I sign out of TT, for years now, I get a message that all cookies have been cleared.

All cookies are not cleared. I can go into Firefox Options and type "tick" and 4-5 cookies appear labeled tickletheater.com. Anyone else?

Is this before you close your browser? (after logging out) When you "clear" a cookie, it marks it as having expired in the past, alerting the browser to delete it upon close, start, or next access. (I am not certain of which) Try closing your browser and going back to the TickleTheater. Are you logged in when you return after clearing cookies? If not, the deletion was successful.

After closing and restarting the browser, the cookies are still there.
I am not logged in when I return- since I logged out- but my browser still has cookies for tickletheater.com. Perhaps they're empty, or perhaps the message doesn't mean cookies *removed*, just *cleared* of information.

The message doesn't mean "deleted", as I hinted. It only marks the cookies as expired, meaning the browser will ignore them when you visit the site they were for. If you are logged out on your return this is most likely the case. The cookies remain but are not accessed again. If you can find the expired date/time for the cookies (how different browsers list this information is not known to me) you could confirm this if you desired.

Okay, I guess that's standard, I didn't realize that. Thanks for the info.

As a privacy precaution, I set my broswers to delete cookies physically upon closure because vBulletin forums retain the expired cookies indefinitely.

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back