• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Corporate Interrogation F/M sexual

genset101

TMF Poster
Corporate Interrogation F/M sexual part 1

Krissy looked in on her target with very high priced binoculars. Tom Galvin was his name and his company had stolen some very important files belonging to Krissy's boss. Galvin was the one who masterminded it and was going to sell the information on the open market. It was Krissy's job to get them back before that happened. . Krissy specialized in recovering lost information. She was very good at it. Sometimes the offending party needed to be persuaded. Krissy had a very unusual way of doing that. It was not illegal and left no marks on the subject.

It started when Krissy was a college Freshman and had to fend off advances from drunken fraternity stooges and others she was not interested in. She was always polite and not bitchy. But some guys did not know how to take no gracefully. They were quite handsy. One college senior one night was particularly obnoxious to Krissy and her roomate. When he pased out they snuck into his room and tied him to his bed. His feet were hanging off and Krissy tickled them to rouse him from his sleep. He woke up and the girls probed all the bad spots. They took pictures and left him with the worst case of blue balls.

After graduation Krissy went to the police academy. All her family were cops and FBI. it was a natural for her. She served 6 years and was recruited by this great corporation for security division and reccovering lost and stolen items. Sometimes people had to be persuaded to give information. And Krissy had a very effective way of interrogation.
Galvin was a handsome man and quite a son of a bitch. He treated his wife poorly in a divorce settlement and flaunted his relationship with his girlfriend in front of his wife. But krissy didn't care if Galvin was a saint. She needed to lure him back to his room. She needed to get hose files tonight. That was imperative.

They were in London in a very ritzy hotrel. Krissy needed to decide if she was going to be a hooker or someone who just runs into Galvin and was willing to sleep with him. She decided on the hooker scenario. She was dressed in the proverbial black mini dress and showed off her cleavage.Krissy was blond, about 5 foot 8 with grey eyes. She had nice boobs and long legs. And men told her the best ass ever. There was only two other people in the bar where Galvin was sipping a scotch. He looked confident and professional in a very expensive suit. If things went right, he would be extremely rich from the stolen files.

Krissy walked in and sat at the other end of the bar. Galvin noticed and tried to play it cool. He told himself he didn't need to get laid tonight but Krissy was just too hot not to hit on, maybe he could see her another night.
Galvin sauntered over to her and Krissy smiled. He nearly melted. The woman (about 32, thought Galvin) exuded sexuality. The corporate thief sat down and the two engaged in good natured banter for about an hour. They talked of sports, politics, music and business. Galvin was captivated. His companion was beautiful, sexy and very smart. Galvin got to the point. Krissy told him that she enjoyed talking to him but was not available. Galvin pressed her. Krissy said "Look Tom, I am sorry, I am a working woman' if I would give a freebie it would be to a guy like you, but its bad business." Galvin was already wealthy and about to be rich beyond his dreams. He asked her rate and Krissy said '$500. It will be the best hour you ever had."

Galvin had to have her. He had a funny feeling but considered himself a master of the universe. He was really just an average worker who liked to steal things. He had always liked to take the easy way. He also did not care if it was legal.

Galvin had about 3 drinks and Krissy liked that. She had one drink and could easily handle that. Galvin was a bit wobbly. He also did not notice that his companion slipped drops into his last scotch.
Kriissy figured she had about 10 minutes before the drops worked. They got into Galvin's room and dropped onto the bed. They kissed passionately and Kriissy told Galvin they needed to tend to the 'financial details". Galvin said ok and went for Krissy's breast. He yanked off her straps and jumped on her. Krissy felt this guy was not too smooth after all. Mercifully, the drops did the job and he passed out.
Krissy was a professional. She immediately stripped Galvin out of his clothes and got the ropes she needed out of her bag. The bag had a extra compartment with some "tools". She wondered which ones she would use.
Krissy got Galvin ready for the interrogation. She would be as sadistic as she needed to ge the infornation. After securing Galvin perfectly to the bed. she admired her handy work. . Kriisy got out of her dress and was just in bra and panties, She admired herself in the mirror.

Galvin was up now and demanding an explaination He told Krissy he "would fucking kill her if she did not ket him go".She laughed and slapped him in the face. "Shut up and listen" she said. 'Your going to tell me how to access the files you stole from Atlas corporation'". Believe me, you will talk,one way or another" Galvin said he would tell her nothing. Krissy showed Galvin her long red nails. Galvin had to admit to himself they were perfect. "Galvin, these nails can be used in a lot of ways" Galvin laughed, Your going to scratch my eyes out" Krisy said 'no, I don't need to hurt you, she moved forward and raked her nails over Galvin's soles. The man cried out No, I can't take having my feet touched." Krissy said to Galvin as she applied lotion to his soles. 'Maybe we won't be here that long after all." .

part 2 coming soon

Last edited:
What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back