• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Couldnt log into chat

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
I tried getting into the chat room at around 9am on Wednesday March 19, and apparently there had been an applet crash. I had just gotten back online after yet another computer crash, and while the forum recognized my ISP, when I went into the chat there was a blank screen. Iam guessing that means there was yet another applet crash of the chat. I just wanted to inform the mods so that the problem may be fixed in case it is not known about by anyone else. I hope the problem is corrected soon, so that we may enjoy each others company in chat again.

Mitch

All is well with the chat as of 1PM Wednesday afternoon.

Myriads

Hi Myriads. I received your reply. The thing is, I tried logging into the chat again at 2pm, and again the applet zipped through, and wouldnt let me in. I have been having some computer problems, which have just been fixed, for the second time this week, this morning, so I dont know if that has something to do with it or not. I'm not sure, because I can log into the forums just fine, but then when I try to access the chatroom, the blue lime which is supposed to log you in just zips through, and I cannot get in. Iam wondering if any others are having this problem. Anyhow, I'll keep trying, but I'm not sure if it a general chat applet problem, or my computer. Just wanted to let you know.

Mitch

It sounds like a problem specific to your system, probably a corrupted java applet. Try to download a new one, and see if that solves the issue. If you recently had system issues, it's possible that this is also a leftover of that.

Myriads

I tried re registering, and that didnt help. How does one download a new java applet? I dont understand. This is really upsetting that I cant get into the chat all day. At your convinence, any suggestions you might have would be greatly appreciated. I'd like to be more here than just a poster.

Mitch

Okay Myriads problem solved. I hope. I did download a new java, and at 5pm was able to log into and out of the chatroom two times. Thank you for your help, it is always greatly appreciated. I hope all my comp problems and java crashes are solved now so i can spend time online with my friends in the tmf instead of with the comp repair guy! See everyone tonight and thanks again.

Mitch

DO NOT re-register to the forum every time something goes odd with your account. The problem, as I said before, is not with your account, but your home system, prbably the java. You could have a dozen accounts and none would work. Also multiple registrations can cause log in issues due to some odd cookie bug keeping the people logging into the forum entirely. AOL people suffer from this one for some reason more then most once they open extra accounts.

To get java applets go to the microsoft homepage, or the java homepage, find the java applet section, and then download the correct one for your system/browser. It may install automatically, or you may need to trash the old one first. There will be instructions on how to do it at the location you download from, or as a read me with the download itself.

Myirads

Booted Tonight,,, possible Java fights between the TMF ChatRoom and Yahoo Voice Chat

What's New

5/19/2024
There will be Tivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT! Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back