• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Couldn't resist tickling my patient a little...

Dr.Tickle86

This will probably be considered a weak experience for all of you hardcore ticklers, but for me it was a big deal.

Im a 29 year old male doctor from Sweden. Been obsessed with tickling since I was 10-11...

Yesterday I had a 47 year old female patient (out patient visit). She was not a stunner, but very fit and good looking considering her age. As I took her history she told me that she had some pain in between her ribs, so I told her to undress and that I would examine her. When she took her shirt off she told me that she was very ticklish. She didnt smile or anything, she was a serious woman and said this as it was some very serious information. My "tickle-pervert-brain" was switched on. I know its wrong, but I couldn't resist palpating her in a way that could tickle. When I pressed the top of my fingers down her lower abdomen her muscles got tense and she let out a surpressed giggle. I could tell she was really struggling not to laugh. I did this again a few times around different parts on her abdomen with the same result. This was truly painful for me cause I really had to struggle to restrain myself. I wanted to tickle her so bad!! of course I couldnt because of the situation...

When we were done she asked if she was to see me again or she would have another doctor on her next check up. I said that I wasnt sure. She then gave me a subtle smile and said that it was very nice to meet me. Maybe she enjoyed her brief tickling? Hopefully I'll have more encounters like that in the future! :)

Be careful! Tickle too many patients and you may find yourself in trouble.

Very nice! I think you walked the line perfectly ;)

You weren't tickling her as such, what you were doing just happened to tickled her. I dont think he has anything to worry about Mils :thumbsup:

Hehe, yeah I'd like to think I didnt cross any lines on that occation (but in my mind I did). Anyway this woman was really ticklish! You could not touch her without tickling her! :D

You did nothing wrong, Dr. What goes on inside your brain is your own business! I LOVE stories like this. If you're doing normal doctor things that just happen to tickle, so be it. Tickling is NOT harming, in any way shape or form! If you're seriously making her extremely uncomfortable or causing her trauma or longterm psychological harm, that's a different story of course. But a couple of seconds of a patient laughing (which is totally healthy)? C'mon! :-] PLEASE post detailed updates if and when she comes back! :popcorn:

You did nothing wrong, Dr. What goes on inside your brain is your own business! I LOVE stories like this. If you're doing normal doctor things that just happen to tickle, so be it. Tickling is NOT harming, in any way shape or form! If you're seriously making her extremely uncomfortable or causing her trauma or longterm psychological harm, that's a different story of course. But a couple of seconds of a patient laughing (which is totally healthy)? C'mon! :-] PLEASE post detailed updates if and when she comes back! :popcorn:

Thanks Zeezil! :) You know, you're right! Its healthy to laugh! I should tickle all my patients and convince them that its for their own good! :D This patient was definitely not complaining! Maybe its only my imagination, but the way she smiled at me at the end of the visit suggests that she enjoyed the visit as a whole. Besides, she did ask if she would have me (specifically) at her next visit. Unfortunately, it most probably wont be me. :(

Why wouldn't it be you next time if she specifically asked for you? Shouldn't your office aim to please its patients by trying to fulfill their requests?

Anyway, do you have any other stories that involved patients who happened to have ticklish reactions to things you were medically doing to them? These are my favorite stories in the world. Details, please! :)

Why wouldn't it be you next time if she specifically asked for you? Shouldn't your office aim to please its patients by trying to fulfill their requests?

Anyway, do you have any other stories that involved patients who happened to have ticklish reactions to things you were medically doing to them? These are my favorite stories in the world. Details, please! :)

Im an early stage resident so I get "moved around" alot. :(

I dont have much experience since im only a resident, but I did have another ticklish patient this summer. It was a young female patient (around 20 I think...), very beautiful, very fit. She came to me for a "bicycle test" to see if she would have any work induced arrythmias.

The problem was that her knee was aching, most likely because of her workout... her legs and ass were just perfect and she was wearing a pair of tight shorts since it was summer. It was hard enough to be professional due to her beauty, now I had to examine her knees!

So she layed down while I gently started to examine her knees, but as soon as I touched them her knee jerked and she let out a high pitched noise. I really didnt expect it since she didnt give me any warnings. "Did I hurt you," I asked knowing exactly what happend. "No, its just that my knees are super ticklish. Sorry!!" She said with an apologetic smile. After that I moved my hands more slowly but made sure it still would tickle her. She had both her hands covering her mouth as she was obviously trying to withstand my examination. Then I said that I had to squeeze around the knee cap to see if theres any surrounding inflammation, after that I squeezed her leg just above her knee cap a few times and she lost it! "Aaaaahahahaa!! I cant stand it!!" She said in the most adorable way! After that I concluded that she could go on with the test. After that it was over... :(

Hopefully, I'll have more experiences soon! :)

Wow, GREAT story Dr. T!! Yes, hopefully you will have many stories like this for many years to come! I've got to think that thorough abdominal examinations, and as well as inguinal pulse checks would be particularly ticklish. And of course, thorough foot checks, ha ha. It always bugs me when I'm reading something that says "in order to make a patient not ticklish, place their own hand over their abdomen...blah blah blah" NO! Why on earth would you want to make your patient NOT ticklish? lol. Seriously. Again, unless ticklish reactions cause them seriously psychological trauma (which is the case for very, very few people I'm sure), having someone react in a ticklish way to a medical procedure is completely harmless. Even extended laughing. Gosh, think of the alternative! How many medical procedures downright HURT like the Dickens! (Can we say, "dentistry"?!)

I know its wrong, but I couldn't resist palpating her in a way that could tickle.
As I read this, you're making her uncomfortable for your own pleasure. You're wrong.

Zeezil, glad you enjoyed my experiences! :) I'll post more when/if I got more to share!

As I read this, you're making her uncomfortable for your own pleasure. You're wrong.

I can understand that you feel this way. Firsr, let me be clear about one thing - I would never tickle anyone that was seriously ill or if I thought that it would make them really uncomfortable. Believe me, I would never risk losing my license. This first patient that you're quoting me on, she asked if she would see me again and said that it was nice to meet me. If I had made her uncomfortable, would she say something like that? Still, I agree that it's wrong ethically. So far, no harm done and I intend to keep it that way.

Sorry, I think Sole Seeker is wrong. Tickling by definition makes non-ticklephiles "uncomfortable." By that logic, anytime anyone one of us has tickled someone who we knew wasn't a ticklephile, EVER, in any situation...it was "wrong."

The only circumstance where I think something like this would be unethical is if you (anyone, not just doctors) KNEW someone had a visceral hatred of being tickled (and yes, those people exist) and you proceeded to tickle them anyway, at length, for your own pleasure. THAT is messed up. Dr. Tickle did nothing of the sort, and has absolutely no idea how "uncomfortable" his patient was when she slightly giggled during a ribcage exam. Gimmie a break! (Or rather, give Dr. Tickle86 a break) He didn't strap her down to a gurney and bring her to hysterics for crying out loud! lol

Dr. Tickle, you have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of because you did absolutely nothing unethical, seriously. What goes on inside your own head is 100% your own business.

Sorry, I think Sole Seeker is wrong. Tickling by definition makes non-ticklephiles "uncomfortable." By that logic, anytime anyone one of us has tickled someone who we knew wasn't a ticklephile, EVER, in any situation...it was "wrong."

The only circumstance where I think something like this would be unethical is if you (anyone, not just doctors) KNEW someone had a visceral hatred of being tickled (and yes, those people exist) and you proceeded to tickle them anyway, at length, for your own pleasure. THAT is messed up. Dr. Tickle did nothing of the sort, and has absolutely no idea how "uncomfortable" his patient was when she slightly giggled during a ribcage exam. Gimmie a break! (Or rather, give Dr. Tickle86 a break) He didn't strap her down to a gurney and bring her to hysterics for crying out loud! lol

Dr. Tickle, you have absolutely nothing to be ashamed of because you did absolutely nothing unethical, seriously. What goes on inside your own head is 100% your own business.

Thanks Zeezil! :D And I think that we have to remember that tickling to a "non-ticklephile" is JUST tickling, nothing sexual. I dunno... anyway I'll keep on posting my experiences (im sure there's more to come).

DrTickles - your stories are great and I can't wait to hear others! Surely many of your female patients need their reflexes on soles of their feet tested!

I think this being blown far out of proportion.
In the end, it's a couple innocent stories that i find entertaining and enjoyable.
I hope to see more and i think everyone needs to relax a little.

I think you got lucky and maybe your intentions weren't evil, but the slightest perception of something odd on the patients side is all it takes for a complaint which I don't think is worth the innocent or not so innocent tickles you gave out.

At any rate, share a story like that here and youre bound to get the feedback you have.

I think you got lucky and maybe your intentions weren't evil, but the slightest perception of something odd on the patients side is all it takes for a complaint which I don't think is worth the innocent or not so innocent tickles you gave out.

At any rate, share a story like that here and youre bound to get the feedback you have.

See, fellows - this is a sensible reply on the "con" side. Nothing about hanging from trees, etc.

Aww!! , this was surprisingly a very cute read. Haha
I have been tickled by doctors before too... but for me it was MUCH less pleasureful
This story reminds me of whenever i Get my physical. (I don’t out-right tell my doctor I’m ticklish, but she already knows). lol.
whenever they press my abdomen to check for swelling, or whatever it is they check for, just like with that woman you encountered, i tense up and suppress giggles.
of course its worse when they tell me to ‘relax, and not tense-up’. Then i just laugh more, when i’m forced to just take it...

When i am tickled, i become VERY aroused within seconds (no matter who is doing it)
And i feel very uncomfortable when doctors, or anyone for that matter whos’ not my boyfriend tickle me because i am unable to separate the connection between “tickling & sexual pleasure”
in some cases when i was a teenager, where i would be struggling and giggling so much, nurses had to hold me down so the doctor could “examine me”. It really felt like tickle torture.
But it made me feel really violated as if i were being molested or something... so its never a fun experience for me.
for the patient you examined though, im sure she enjoyed it. haha.

See, fellows - this is a sensible reply on the "con" side. Nothing about hanging from trees, etc.

Problem with expressing oneself like an ogre is that the other person tends to not take them for much more than that, let alone actually listen to any decent argument that might be lying underneath the dramatics.

As a student of physical therapy who will actually be working with feet quite often when I become a practicing therapist, I would also have to POLITELY agree with the other point of view. And it goes back to the medical laws of keeping the patient safe and in the proper frame of mind. If you change their mindset you change their treatment. Maybe this one patient had no idea what yiu were doing, but one may one day. And tickling can be viewed as sexual harrassment by some. I would refrain from these types of actions. Even though I will have nice lady feet, legs backs and arms to rub and stretch all the time. And maybe a few special lady piriformis muscles too. But to tickle a patient woulf make them uncomfortable most likely. So, in the most polite way possible, I find the actions you took wrong but in this scenario harmless, because nothing bad ended up coming of it

I have seen a lot of peole arguing here about whether it is right or not. Yet no one seems to of noticed the fact that this patient actually appreciated the laugh.

Furthermore I see no evidence that this therapist in question is going home and jacking off every night, to me it just seems like harmless fun. Something I think a lot of people in the modern world; including within this forum, have forgotten!

If the lady didn't appreciate it she would have reacted in a completely different manner, like I don't know, Please stop doing that maybe?!

The following are just a few thoughts of my own. I think you were unprofessional, but I also hope to explain my reasons why in a way that isn't argumentative. Hopefully I will succeed there. What makes this an uncomfortable read for me is that you mention two things... that your "tickle perv" brain was turned on and that you "couldn't resist palpating her in a way that could tickle," so the act itself was intentional based off the information your patient gave you. You also mention knowing that it was wrong. So what I ask is for you to put yourself on the other side. Imagine a doctor examining you and doing something that is a sexual turn-on for them during the exam... something under the radar that could be perceived as innocent, but to you it's a bigger deal. If something of that nature happened to me, I'd file a complaint. I'm also a tad worried that you may have a mindset to do it again. If you should get caught, it's really not anyone's fault but your own.

The following are just a few thoughts of my own. I think you were unprofessional, but I also hope to explain my reasons why in a way that isn't argumentative. Hopefully I will succeed there. What makes this an uncomfortable read for me is that you mention two things... that your "tickle perv" brain was turned on and that you "couldn't resist palpating her in a way that could tickle," so the act itself was intentional based off the information your patient gave you. You also mention knowing that it was wrong. So what I ask is for you to put yourself on the other side. Imagine a doctor examining you and doing something that is a sexual turn-on for them during the exam... something under the radar that could be perceived as innocent, but to you it's a bigger deal. If something of that nature happened to me, I'd file a complaint. I'm also a tad worried that you may have a mindset to do it again. If you should get caught, it's really not anyone's fault but your own.

I have to agree with this. Just because one patient may have enjoyed the laugh doesn't mean thst everyone will. If you continue down this path of trying to secretly tickle patients, you will unfortunately be caught one day and stuck in a world of teaching pre med students

Theres a time and place for everything, and examining a patient should be about making them better, not your own personal pleasures. And if you start to say it's hard to resist, I see 60 patients a day when I work and about half have plantar fasciitis. I've never tickled a single one in 4 years of work

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back