• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

craptacular

What we'd all love to see on TV, but the damn censors won't allow it!

I think I came back from the bar too early tonight ... I'm not sure if it's the damn censors blocking this form of entertainment here ... where is my man, Rajee? the one person you can almost always count on for a compliment, no matter how undeserving ... you know, back in the day (when there were 150 people on the forum), I used to be the 11th best artist here ... now I'm like 63rd and dropping ... but it's really good with the influx of contributors, taking things up to the next level.

Willy Beaman said:
I think I came back from the bar too early tonight ... I'm not sure if it's the damn censors blocking this form of entertainment here ... where is my man, Rajee? the one person you can almost always count on for a compliment, no matter how undeserving ... you know, back in the day (when there were 150 people on the forum), I used to be the 11th best artist here ... now I'm like 63rd and dropping ... but it's really good with the influx of contributors, taking things up to the next level.

You must hate me/us. :D

Good picture, by the way. You should keep posting regardless of how upstaged you may feel. Art is still art, and as long as you are happy with what you're doing, then it shouldn't matter, right?

Last edited:
If only TV stations were run this way...ahh...

great pic! Love it. :cool:

Thanks ... and thanks for the heads up on that other post which I never saw ... sounds a bit psychotic, but I can appreciate that. I really just post in this subforum because it is the only place I can contribute something which doesn't violate any rules.

WB

I think stuff like that only happened back in the 70's hehe. Great image!

one more

carla.jpg

If the above doesn't work, click here

:devil: WB :devil:

Sweet, sweet work WB. I doubt if Carla will be missing anymore curfews. Love the belt. :D

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back