• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Crayon Shin Chan- Japanese cartoon m/f

method11236

TMF Master
I love the show Crayon Shin Chan. Its a hilarious Japanese cartoon. I've always wanted to see the mom get tickled, and it just so happens she does in this episode. Here is the link:veoh.com/videos/v1297589C58TZsWe?searchId=7078658975339161864&rank=0

The tickling occurs at around 9:15, though I highly recommend watching the entire episode.

Cheers,
Meth

I honestly cannot stand the dub, largely because the humor is completely different from the kind shown in the show's original context.

That, and Republican jokes? Come on, now.

Thanks for the clip, though.

I honestly cannot stand the dub, largely because the humor is completely different from the kind shown in the show's original context.

That, and Republican jokes? Come on, now.
Because Japanese in-jokes would go so well with American audiences, right?

I normally hate dubs, but I think this show in particular does a great job of reworking the jokes for an American audience. I'm surprised because the Japanese sense of humor is bizarre and childish, but I find this shows jokes to be pretty on point.

I don't much care for anime anymore, but when I did, I was an anal purist who hated dubs and wanted subtitles to be as close to the original Japanese script as possible. Then I realized that I didn't really understand Japanese humor and cultural references.

I think I had pj's with this cartoon on them when I was a kid... but I never saw the show until now!!:upsidedow

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back