• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cross-gendered tickling fantasies?

GeeEm

Does anyone else here fantasize about being a member of the opposite sex whilst being tickled?

I'd better come clean from the start: I'm transgendered. Although I'm biologically male, I've always felt "female" inside. Consequently, some of my fantasies involve being female and being tickled into utter submission by a beautiful lover (another female, BTW).

Guess I must sound like a sick puppy, but I believe honesty is the best policy when joining a new community. Anybody else ever imagine being tickled as a member of the opposite sex?

Cheers, GeeEm.

Last edited:
Yes actually. I used to enjoy fantasizing being a woman being tickled into submission.

Of course...as a thirteen year old, I also enjoyed cross dressing.

I better come clean now...

I am one sick spider.

ive never really been able to identify myself with a particular gender in fantasy. i just sort of...exist.
But there is something to be said about beauty in general, and the perception of self. I guess. <m<
I feel like i may have lost the original intent of this discussion...

Well, I think that we all were made the way we were supposed to be made. Why change yourself when you're perfect the way you are. It's different if you're male and they identified you as a female or vice versa, but other than that, I think that we are who we are. Doesn't mean that I wouldn't like to be tickled by other females though.

gender is so relative in the first place.
i never understood the divisions people put between them in the first place. like...why do you have to have certain anatomical pieces in order to behave in a particular way?

Well,I don't think you are sick and you are definitely not alone.I never understood the psychology behind the whole thing but,it doesn't make you sick to dream,think or feel the way you do.

I was born, in all intensive purposes, a hermaphrodite. It's called intersex now btw. ;D
but my parents decided for normalcy's sake that I should be made into the normal idea of a female, so there was some mutilation/surgery involved.
And now that I'm an adult, I feel like I miss that male part of me, and so yes, most of the time when I fantasize, I think of myself as having a penis.
But it's not exactly the opposite gender. I don't know what to call it.

But either way, I can see where you're coming from.

Well, I think that we all were made the way we were supposed to be made.

This is a fallacy. As proof I present to you the countless people born with what is essentially the wrong brain or wrong body depending on how you want to look at it. Since we can't change the brain without destroying it, it's therefore necessary to change the body.

It is an actual medically proven disorder called Harry Benjamin Syndrome, where pretty much, a female neural structure forms in a body that's male, or vice-versa. This leads to years of feeling "wrong" in some inexplicable way. Feelings of gender dysphoria are only one symptom.

Why change yourself when you're perfect the way you are.

You're basing that question off of your previous, incorrect assertion. People who feel that they are more comfortable with identifying as a different gender are not perfect.

Don't belittle the disorder and its sufferers. Roughly half of them do away with themselves. The other half have to deal with more trouble than you can imagine in the Right-Wingy, homophobic creep-fest that is the post-Civil Rights Movement USA.

While I've never had a fantasy where I was female, I've always thought that being reincarnated as a woman, with the same personality I have now, would be awesome.

I'd still probably feel male on the inside, but a sexy woman could get a lot farther than a handsome man when it comes to fetishes. I wouldn't need to be as restrained as I am now, since a tickling obsession that's perceived as weird in men would likely be seen as cute in women.

to OP:

Me too. I'm so happy the forum reverted to allowing free form entry in the "gender" field instead of the two-option drop-down menu it temporarily was.

I don't think you should say things like "come clean" or "sick puppy" though.

While I've never had a fantasy where I was female, I've always thought that being reincarnated as a woman, with the same personality I have now, would be awesome.

This is about as close as I come to the topic myself. Actually I rarely fantasize about myself being tickled at all, preferring either to 'ler or to not think about myself at all, but I am a curious person, and for sheer curiosity's sake I wonder what it would be like to be a gal in a future life. Besides that, I'm perfectly happy as a guy and wouldn't change myself at all in this life.

I have transgendered feelings as well and often fantasize about being a woman tickled by other women to orgasm.

I don't see the fuss about what gender you are or believe to be. So yes, I've imagined these situations as myself as both genders. And why not? It's my mind, and my fantasy. I can do whatever I want. I can turn the sky blue in my fantasy; I can give dogs fifteen heads and pretend that I can fly. Why is imagining oneself as another gender so different?

You can turn the sky blue in reality, too!

The "fuss" about gender crossing is that it's a social taboo. If you were to go and tell this to friends you know personally, they might stop returning your calls. Or texts...or facebook messages? I don't know, I'm not "hip".

I was born unable to walk, so I'm 'differently abled'. I don't think the TG community is 'bad' for being different--if I did I'd have to think of myself as bad too. Being TG and a tickle fetishist isn't unheard of either, I know at least two other people who are both (And no, I will NOT name names, so please do not ask). To OP, I don't think there's anything wrong with you, and after all--we're ALL here 'cuz we're 'freaks' (in the good way) :stickout

~K

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back