• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cruisin' South Street with Cindy

vampyr

TMF Regular
Hi all. I have a question for you all. (Yes another one! Just not rhetorical this time!) Where do you stand on the idea of licking your partners soles? Is it erotic? Would you do it just to make your partner laugh? Do you even consider that valid tickling? Or is the whole idea a complete turnoff and you wish I would shut up?

There is a purpose for my asking and therein lies my latest adventure:

My old pal from college, Cindy, and I were just walking around South Street last Saturday. We were wearing jeans, sandals and shortie t-shirts that showed off our navel pierces (we call them "tease shirts"). After checking out some stores we sat down to rest somewhere around Locust St. and we took our sandals off and just sat around drinking Dasani water and watching the people go by. Finally we got up again but as we started walking again neither of us put our sandals back on.
Wow! What a difference that made! What is the deal about seeing 2 women strolling around without their shoes on? Guys who were walking hand in hand with their g/f's turned to watch us walk by!
Anyway right about now you are thinking "What does this have to do with her question?". Be patient I am coming to that!
We decided to visit a certain candy store where this certain woman with the sunny disposition (NOT!) worked. As we walked in the smell of cherry candy hit us both. We also noticed red footprints on the floor. I thought it was a new decoration at first but I sure found out differently!
You guessed it! Marci-poo was working there; dear sweet bitchy barefoot Marci. She had been trying to make candied apples when some of the cherry glaze spilled and dear Marci walked through the spill in her bare feet. Naturally the sticky candy got all over her soles and now you could see everywhere in the store where she had been because she left footprints! OKAY: Now before I finish this story here is why I asked the question. If your g/f had the bottoms of her feet covered with a sweet sticky candy would YOU lick it off? Would you do it even if it tickled like crazy and she begged you to stop or would you do it BECAUSE of that fact? That is my question.
Let the debating begin.
Now the end of my story. I bought some more gourmet lollipops
and Cindy got taffy. Marci was trying to mop up the floor but had to stop when we were ready to pay for our stuff so she stared daggers at us the whole time. When she went to the register she walked through the spilled cherry glaze again! Duh! Didn't she know enough to clean THAT part up first? Anyway, as we were leaving this huband and wife walked in with four kids (talk about overdoing it!) and all the kids wanted . . .oh yeah! . . .
candied apples!
Dear little Marci Sunshine gritted her teeth and the muscles in her arms tightened like violin strings as she dipped one apple after another and set them to dry. Then the wife just had to ask "What kind of apples are these?" and Marci hissed "I don't KNOW, aren't all apples the SAME?" and the women went on "I mean are they Red Delicious, Granny Smith, Washington State?"
And Marcy was getting more and more like a bomb with a fuse burning shorter and shorter. "I don't KNOW the DIFFERENCE," she said "I JUST SELL THEM!" Talk about apples, her face was as red as one.
Don't ask me why but I stepped up and said "These are Washington State. You can tell because they are slightly larger and not as crisp as Granny Smith. Also the red delicious are less round and more oblong." Like I said, don't ask me why I did that because I sure don't owe Marci anything. Maybe I just didn't want her to scare the kids by blowing up. Anyway the woman thanked me an they all left. I did not expect anything from Marci
but she walked over the the lollipop display (leaving a fresh batch of red footprints) grabbed 2 huge all day suckers and handed them to Cindy and me. "They're free!" she said "Just TAKE them."
I smiled and sweetly cooed "Oh thank you Marci" and she just stared like she wised I'd drop dead. And we left.
So that was PART of my Saturday with Cindy. Did we get into any tickling? YES WE DID! But this is not the place for that story. I will take that up over in the tickling section a little later.

I go there every once in a while and I have to say that South street is one of the dirtiest places to walk barefoot. I say no more.

my 2 cents

I've been known to lick my lover's feet, the soles and more especially between/beneath her toes. I do it primarily because it tickles the poor lady to death - but she also finds it erotic. I only do this when her feet are clean. Dirty feet are a turn-off for me.

I look forward to reading about your ticklish adventures with Cindy. ;)

I have licked, sucked, and nibbled on my wife's soles and toes. And although she is ticklish, it doesn't tickle her (at least to my definition of tickling), but it sends her to erotic nirvana.

And I have spiced it up on occasion with things like chocolate syrup, strawberry jam, and even champagne.

I agree. I've done the foot-licking and toe-sucking thing with my girlfriend as well. Sometimes it tickles her, other times not(usually depends on her mood). I don't consider it something I need to do, but it tends to add a little variety. I enjoy it, so I guess my answer would be a definite ...Yes.:D

Thanks guys, I appreciate the input. However I think this whole thread was a bad idea, maybe I should have just asked the question and left the whole candy store incident out of it.

Sorry if I offended anyone. I'll try to be more sensitive to peoples feelings next time.

I can only speak for myself, but I wasn't offended by anything posted by anyone in this thread.

Personally, I like "color" in a post. By that I mean that I like to know the details of the events that cause the post to be written in the first place. If it does nothing else, it allows me a better chance to empathise with the writer. I get an idea of where the poster is coming from.

Keep 'em coming Corruptress. Your work isn't done - I'm a long way from corrupted as yet. ;)

I didn't find anything offensive in the post either. Did we miss the question? Have you ever had your toes/soles suckled, licked, nibbled? What was your reaction?

I found the post interesting, not at all offensive :)

I am primarily a trample and foot domme in real life, so the idea of sole licking has a strong D/s tinge for me. I consider it an act of devotion when a male foot slave licks my soles, but I won't go into detail here, since it might creep some people out. Suffice it to say that my feet are not ticklish, so for me, being licked is simply a pleasant turn-on.

If you want to discuss foot licking in the Dom-sub context, please feel free to post about it at one of my groups (linked on my sig). The groups also have some regular tickling content as well (fem-dom tickling, of course) :)

Love to all,

Last edited:
Didn't think they allowed employees to roam around the store barefoot. (Of course some people do anyway) With the so-called health issues and all. I don't think I'd be licking anyone feet clean or otherwise.

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back