• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

cute enough to tickle?

Wow. Yes, yes, yes, yes.

Now you just need to know what a great place Chicago is to visit, esp. in the summertime!

Wow. You dug out a thread that is two years old...and the person who started it was probably a guy!

yes your cute enough to tickle but its not always about looks just have fun and enjoy yourself

i think anyone here would be glad to tickle you and find your ticklish spots and just how ticklish you are i know i would be up for the challenge

Glad to see that the TMF Literacy Rate is still as dismal as ever.

Well, let me explain: pic of cute girl is seen (which of course is not who opened this thread), blood goes down from the brain into the nether regions, not enough blood left in brain to read and comprehend what's going on. There. Male biology made simple! :D

Yes, definitely, however looking at the picture I do get the slightest feeling you are underaged, and quite a bit so.

I'm going to be a bit of an asshole and voice the opinion that I really, really hate this kind of attention-whoring.

Maybe I just have had a lot of bad experiences, but fewer things flip my switch (and not in a good way) more than some person I've never met, who I probably never will meet (or, conversely, have met but would never have the opportunity to do anything with), solicit my opinion on what I would do with her if I had the chance. My reaction is usually, "What difference does it make? Not only will I never actually get to live out whatever fantasies I relate to you, but you don't really care if I, specifically, am interested in you. You just want the ego boost that comes from knowing someone, somewhere, likes you."

I'm not interested in propping up someone's ego who would otherwise never give me the time of day. I especially don't want someone to try and prop my ego up in return with empty words, because it's just that; empty. It's the internet equivalent of some girl flirting with you and then going home to her boyfriend. It's being used. And I don't like being used.

I'm going to be a bit of an asshole and voice the opinion that I really, really hate this kind of attention-whoring.

Maybe I just have had a lot of bad experiences, but fewer things flip my switch (and not in a good way) more than some person I've never met, who I probably never will meet (or, conversely, have met but would never have the opportunity to do anything with), solicit my opinion on what I would do with her if I had the chance. My reaction is usually, "What difference does it make? Not only will I never actually get to live out whatever fantasies I relate to you, but you don't really care if I, specifically, am interested in you. You just want the ego boost that comes from knowing someone, somewhere, likes you."

I'm not interested in propping up someone's ego who would otherwise never give me the time of day. I especially don't want someone to try and prop my ego up in return with empty words, because it's just that; empty. It's the internet equivalent of some girl flirting with you and then going home to her boyfriend. It's being used. And I don't like being used.
You're not alone. I agree with you 100% I've always hated the look at my picture and tell me what you'd to me. I always get a little bummed when guys from afar tell me what they'd do to me, because deep down I realize it will probably never happen. Real life play is loads better then online wishes.

You're not alone. I agree with you 100% I've always hated the look at my picture and tell me what you'd to me. I always get a little bummed when guys from afar tell me what they'd do to me, because deep down I realize it will probably never happen. Real life play is loads better then online wishes.

I feel you.
Definitely not my bag. But I can't help but play devils advocate. Isn't this what this forum is all about. Fantasy? If people could/did see a girl such as yourself in real life and could relate their fantasies to you no one here would feel the need to do it online.

Sure it's silly. Sure it's superficial. But that's the deal. The way I see it many guys come here in hopes of sharing their fantasies with a pretty girl(any girl will do for most)...some women come here to be adulated in a way not possible/feasible in real life. Everyone on both ends is happy(as long as it doesn't get creepy).

Definitely not my bag. But I can't help but play devils advocate. Isn't this what this forum is all about. Fantasy?

No, I don't believe it is. Unless you want to accept the fact that the average man's fantasy is to be allowed to fawn all over someone who doesn't really like him simply for the sheer pleasure of being allowed to do so, rather than to be told to fuck off - which is what is likely to happen if he were to try it in real life. I think that most guys who tell a pretty girl what he wants to do to her... actually want to be able to do those things to her. Some members are so desperate to get attention, any attention, from a pretty girl, even if it's just a smiley emoticon and "ur sweet" - which costs her nothing whatsoever, since she doesn't have to actually deal with the inconvenience of him being there in person, that they'll fall all over anyone who trolls. You can see it all over the place; the endless, desperate cries of "me! me! notice me! notice ME!"

I don't think everyone on both ends is happy. I think the guys aren't happy, but they know better to complain - because if they do, the women and white knights will come out of the woodwork to slap them down hard and accuse them of being creepers and/or have entitlement issues. Or some of them are stupid enough to think/hope that if they tell the cute model who's paid to be here to shill her videos even though she really, REALLY loves tickling (truth!) that she may be so flattered that she'll let them do it. Or something.

I think, eventually, one of two things will happen; these guys will realize they're yelling into a void, and get tired of it, or they'll get angry that what they're doing never pays off. I honestly don't think any of them are simply happy to talk, endlessly, and never get what they're looking for.

Then again, I could be wrong. Maybe some people aren't looking for anything more than jacking off to stories and comics. More power to them, if they are. But I'd bet dollars to donuts that it's a coping mechanism.

And don't get me started on the gender double-standard...

EDIT: Upon further reflection, I also thought of this. Almost, without fail, the people here attention-whoring are A) conventionally attractive, B) involved with someone, and C) often professional models. In other words, not the kind of people who need to come here for validation.

Last edited:
Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back