• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cute ticklish Girl In Georgia :) :)

TklshDiva

TMF Expert
Cute Ticklish Gal in Georgia looking to meet up with others in the area?!

Hi TklshDiva! My name is Jason and I live in Lawrenceville, Georgia. What part of georgia are you from?

Lets get the tickle party going this time

Hey, Diva, I live next door to Forsyth county. I hope you are feeling better and are ready for some tickles....soon.

TklshDiva how for such a long time I have wanted to meet you and tickle your feet. Awhile back you said you were not interested in meeting anyone. I would love to meet the lady who says her feet are extemely ticklish as you have told me yours were. How far are you from Atlanta?

Hi TklshDiva. I live in Gwinnett and would love to meet up with you. I am a great tickler, probably one of the best you'll find and would love to have a session with you.

Her feet ARE extremely ticklish!!! U wont be disappointed!!!!

I am most certainly interested in meeting up with a cute ticklish gal in Georgia such as yourself, and I will be back in the area in a couple of weeks!

Hey Diva. If your willing to give me a shot, im in the area.

Scottg I take it you have tickled her before and know her feet are extremely ticklish...Well I would have to find out for myself that is for sure. TklshDiva has been teasing me with those beautiful feet of hers for awhile now and I would love to get her in a position tied up to where I could tickle her feet without mercy for hours.....It would be the worst tickling she ever received and I would LOVE IT!!!! LOL Think she could handle it Scottg?

Hey Diva, Im in the area. I would love to meet up with you and other fellow Georgians. Just drop me a PM.

Scottg I take it you have tickled her before and know her feet are extremely ticklish...Well I would have to find out for myself that is for sure. TklshDiva has been teasing me with those beautiful feet of hers for awhile now and I would love to get her in a position tied up to where I could tickle her feet without mercy for hours.....It would be the worst tickling she ever received and I would LOVE IT!!!! LOL Think she could handle it Scottg?

The worst tickling? I highly doubt that. If you are trying to sell yourself you're doing a pretty shitty job selling whatever it is you want me to "buy". I nice looking female like myself will not put herself in a situation where she knows it might be uncomfortable ... You say I will be fine?! I will find me someone who will be there just to make sure :)

Me teasin you? Nah that's not like me! I never tease! You must be thinking or talking about someone else. :)

The worst tickling? I highly doubt that. If you are trying to sell yourself you're doing a pretty shitty job selling whatever it is you want me to "buy". I nice looking female like myself will not put herself in a situation where she knows it might be uncomfortable ... You say I will be fine?! I will find me someone who will be there just to make sure :)

Me teasin you? Nah that's not like me! I never tease! You must be thinking or talking about someone else. :)

Dont know if a nerve was hit or not, but if so, this was probably not the way to approach a woman about tickling.

Hey Diva, I am in Columbus right now doing some training. I was headed up to the Atlanta area this weekend. Send me a PM if your interested.

I think Diva is no longer on the TMF Krugr. Im not 100% sure but I know she has said she was going to stop posting.

Hi Diva, I have this odd feeling ive talked to you before but maybe im thinking of someone else :p

I live in Savannah, is that very far away from where you are. I promise im a nice guy and im trying to get more into tickling so i probably wouldnt be a first choice if you really wanted to get torutred but i wont push boundaries to much either.

What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back