• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dallas Munch and possible play-party after?

I'll be there, will probably bring a guest & will notify a local alt group I'm a member of in case anyone else from there might like to join us.

Will any of your models be attending?

I'll be there, will probably bring a guest & will notify a local alt group I'm a member of in case anyone else from there might like to join us.

Will any of your models be attending?

Hey, that's great Mike. I haven't seen you since last October!

I have not even asked Rylie or JD if they wanted to attend, but I sure would like them to.

Hey, that's great Mike. I haven't seen you since last October!

I have not even asked Rylie or JD if they wanted to attend, but I sure would like them to.

Oh goodie! More females!!!! Sounds like a good group!
Can't wait to meet you either!

--T

I think there's a good chance that I can make the trip up to Dallas for the Munch so please count me in. Thanks for hosting this event.

jugglertx

Yes, more - my guest will be a female, if she attends.

Conversely, if she does not attend she will not be a female.

Have you contacted TickleKnight?

Hey man,looking forward to seeing you again,and meeting some new people.:D

I just checked - the 3rd is a Friday. We're shootign for a Sat/Sun. thing though, aren't we?

If I haven't lost my job by then..... I live 2 1/2 hours away and don't get of until 6:30 PM. So Friday is iffy for me, but not the rest of weekend.

On the other hand, it looks like some of the NEAAL Yahoo Group I'm a part of might come by, too.

I'll let Tickleknight know this weekend about things upcoming, too. Might even be able to get a second female guest.

And just to throw this out..... if this becomes more than a munch..... there's a place off of Highway 35-E called "Executive Hot Tubs" where you can rent hot tub suites by the hour (tub, massage table, shower, stereo, DVD player, soft drinks, etc....). Perhaps a pooling of our financial resources by those who can could land us a suite or two for a few hours of roomier play and relaxing aftercare.

Last edited:
Thanks, Mike and my bad.

Yes we are doing this on Sat 4OCT, and possiblt Sun 05Oct if people want to hang around.

Also Jackie Daniels is a definate and Rylie is a maybe, at this point.

party rules

What sort of rules would you have at your tickling parties? What about other BDSM play? Sex? Etc.?

- Jesse

What sort of rules would you have at your tickling parties? What about other BDSM play? Sex? Etc.?

- Jesse

Excellent question, actually.

1. This is a private party. You will adhere to the instructions of the host at all times.

2. You will behave as ladies and gentlemen at all times

3. Nobody under the age of 18 may participate

4. Do not engage in a tickle-scene with another, unless permission has been granted

5. Respect and honor all limitations of the 'Lee

6. No drugs/weapons. Law enforcement will be notified if either is violated, and charges will be filed.

7. No smoking inside my apartment. I do have a balcony if you wish to smoke

8, Have fun

This is a free event, free of charge. If we go out to eat, each one will pay their own way. But other than that, this is a free event.

Last edited:
Man I'm getting nervous, never attended one of these things before, I seriously hope I don't come off looking like a jackass.

Anyway, if you're taking suggestions on places to go, how about Main Event or a Dave & Buster's?

Some place fun?

Man I'm getting nervous, never attended one of these things before, I seriously hope I don't come off looking like a jackass.

Anyway, if you're taking suggestions on places to go, how about Main Event or a Dave & Buster's?

Some place fun?

Ya know that's a thought as well. I will put it to a vote, if we have more suggetions.

And don't worry, you're not a jackass. I know jackass, and you are not one.

And just to throw this out..... if this becomes more than a munch..... there's a place off of Highway 35-E called "Executive Hot Tubs" where you can rent hot tub suites by the hour (tub, massage table, shower, stereo, DVD player, soft drinks, etc....). Perhaps a pooling of our financial resources by those who can could land us a suite or two for a few hours of roomier play and relaxing aftercare.

That's an idea, but we need to keep cost into consideration as well. I mean I may not have the biggest place on the planet, but I think it will be big enough to accommodate us.

I mean, I have a living room, bedroom (where the equipment is, in case anybody wants to do a scene).

Right now, I have to watch my funds, as I am planning for a shoot this Saturday and possibly one a few weeks later.

By all means we will consider that to be an option.

I wish I knew about the shoot! I'm coming into town this weekend and bringing my own camera. I could have snapped some pix.

Speaking of which - did your photos arrive?

Don't forget Crystal's Pizza. There's a lot of loud little kids running around but they do have that upper private dining area also. With enough people they might reserve that for us with a phoen call.

(and I might have another couple coming, but not confirmed yet...)

Question:

Does anybody have a futon they don't mind bringing, just so we could have more play-space?

I wish I knew about the shoot! I'm coming into town this weekend and bringing my own camera. I could have snapped some pix.

Speaking of which - did your photos arrive?

Don't forget Crystal's Pizza. There's a lot of loud little kids running around but they do have that upper private dining area also. With enough people they might reserve that for us with a phoen call.

(and I might have another couple coming, but not confirmed yet...)

Actually the shoot is next Saturday. And she is extremely nervous and shy, and this is her first time doing a paid-shoot and she requested that it be just me, her, and her boyfriend.

Anyways, yes the pics did arrive. Mike, PM me your addy and I will send you that DVD.

And just to throw this out..... if this becomes more than a munch..... there's a place off of Highway 35-E called "Executive Hot Tubs" where you can rent hot tub suites by the hour (tub, massage table, shower, stereo, DVD player, soft drinks, etc....). Perhaps a pooling of our financial resources by those who can could land us a suite or two for a few hours of roomier play and relaxing aftercare.[/QUOTE]

It looks like there may be quite a few people showing up.That sounds like a good idea too me.

It looks like there may be quite a few people showing up.That sounds like a good idea too me.[/QUOTE]

I tried to find some info on them, such as prices and stuff but I couldn't. Does anybody know?

Ok peeps we need to make a decision here:

Ok, it does look like we have quite a few peeps making the journey and we need to make a decision.

Now my apartment can accommodate up to 5 or 6 peeps. And it does look like we have a pretty healthy turn-out. So we need to make some decisions and plans

Several people have brought up the notion of going to Executive Spas and renting a suite, which I am all for (depending on the rates)

Now I do work in the hotel industry and can possibly see about booking a suite somewhere. Now I said I was not going to charge people to attend and I am not, but if I book a suite that's coming out of my own pocket. If you want to chip in, that's great. Like I said that's optional as I said I was not going to charge for this event, and I am a man of my word

But any assistance will be greatly appriciated as funds are an issue for me (which is why I offered my apartment)

Which brings me to the next scenario: If you would like to book a hotel room, and still meet at my place for play, chit-chat, ect there are a number of hotels around me (that's a benefit of living so close to the airport)

So once again, we'll take to a vote. Just respond with the scenario you would like most

Scenario 1: Booking a hotel suite (keep in mind, we may have to watch the noise factor)

Scenario 2: Meet at my place, and book individual hotel rooms for those who wish)

Now I do have a sofa, recliner and plenty of space at my place should you wish to camp out.

Post your vote here

Last edited:
What's New

6/15/2024
If you need to report a post the report button is on its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back