• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Danielle/Jessica from Tickle Slaves

tkl

TMF Regular
Can anyone give a review of the Danielle or Jessica videos from Tickle Slaves? Their "Miranda" video is my all time favorite, but I found Katy and Paige pretty weak. Thanks.

The second better videos from T. paradise (tickle slaves line) is "Paige". Miranda
is the best. Danielle/Jessica are not too good but have great moments.

You can see all the films at: aebn or avn vod. Look at google. Very nice price.

I agree. Miranda & Paige are the best, and I own them both. Danielle I also own, but I never watch it.

I'd also love to know if the producer of those videos is still around the community, as in whether he reads these web pages.

First, I really need to know why he stopped doing videos and also why no one else has continued with that format. It was brilliant.

He´s really the best producer. I cuould pay anithing to see more off this kind of video.

I thought Jessica was very good, a close second to Miranda. She is not a skinny girl, but very ticklish. She also hates it, and fights her forced laughter throughout the video. This is a real girl who is really ticklish who is really laughing, not faking or screaming throughout. At one point when she sees him approach with a feather she gets this look of fear on her face and yells "Oh No!". Its priceless, and very real.

I liked Paige well enough to watch it every now and then, but Danielle I didn't like. She is a screamer; I prefer laughers.

I suppose that the guy got sued or arrested or beat up something. He certainly had balls!

Yeah. It’s good to be yourself. Same with you, I will try to do something. So I support your decision!

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back