• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Daphne" New m/f Nylon Costume Tickling on TickleHaven

TickleHaven

TMF Master
Remember Daphne from Scooby Doo? Here's your chance to see her, tied up and tickled! Clip begins with Daphne wearing purple tights, but the majority of it she is in great sheer nude nylons. There is a great ballgag scene too. Enjoy gents!

Attachments

• lily and jaymee 2011_07_19_16_55_30 032 7_18_2011 1_05 PM_0003.jpg
    lily and jaymee 2011_07_19_16_55_30 032 7_18_2011 1_05 PM_0003.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 978
  • lily and jaymee 2011_07_19_16_55_30 034 7_18_2011 1_17 PM_0002.jpg
    lily and jaymee 2011_07_19_16_55_30 034 7_18_2011 1_17 PM_0002.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 1,356
  • lily and jaymee 2011_07_19_16_55_30 035 7_18_2011 1_21 PM_0001.jpg
    lily and jaymee 2011_07_19_16_55_30 035 7_18_2011 1_21 PM_0001.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 1,342
  • daphne preview.wmv
    4.6 MB · Views: 2,605
Heya guys,
While I do really like your videos and I have bought some in the past, there's something I've never understood so maybe you can help me try to understand: why, oh why, would you stick a ball gag in a girl's mouth, especially one who has such an amazingly strong laugh like hers?? I realize that there are people who really dig that (unfortunately, I'm not one of them) and I also know that it's next to impossible to please everyone. This is just something I've never understood, as I mentioned. And, honestly, it would be the one thing that would keep me from buying the video. Other than that, I have no complaints. You guys do good stuff :) Except for that stupid ball gag!! lol!!

Love the nylon colour and her laughing! Please put her in a strong nylon hogtied position! :)

How long is the ball gag scene? The preview was great. :)

Thank you for the comments and the questions gents; I have an answer for all three of you.
Nylon, I did produce a strict nylon hogtie video with her, and I'll post that soon.

as for the ballgag, that has always been a signature in my videos, since 2007 or 2008-most feature some sort of gag. However, in an attempt to please everyone, the models are gagged for only about a minute. in this particular video, the gag is only on for about a minute out of the 8 or 9 minutes in the video. hope that answers everything

Thank you for the comments and the questions gents; I have an answer for all three of you.
Nylon, I did produce a strict nylon hogtie video with her, and I'll post that soon.

as for the ballgag, that has always been a signature in my videos, since 2007 or 2008-most feature some sort of gag. However, in an attempt to please everyone, the models are gagged for only about a minute. in this particular video, the gag is only on for about a minute out of the 8 or 9 minutes in the video. hope that answers everything

For seeing Daphne tickled,I can puyt up with a minute for ball gag. :happyhop:Now if I could only see Daphne get the Mystery Machine stuck in the mud.

i guess i could deal with a minute or so. thanks for clarifying!!

Glad that everyone liked the video. Hey ticklehaven, it's the dude that sent you the purple tights and the daphne outfit. The video is amazing and her feet looked outstanding in those purple tights in the beginning. I love the part of the video when she says "now everytime I'm captured they're gonna tickle me." You picked an outstanding model to fulfill my fantasy clip. Thanks bro :)

Once again, nice video. I like when the girls are in costumes. What I'd really love to see is, Wonder Women tied and tickled on her stocking feet!!!

Downloaded the clip last night. Great one. :bounce: Would love to tickle her for an hour.

How about a costume from the girls in "johnny sokko", "ultra man", or "giant space robots" LOL!! 092105a.jpgGiantRoboAnima.jpgspacegi6.jpg

hahahahha just seeing this nonsense now. Sure! I'll work on the robot costume. ill just remove the helmet

Thanks for making a long time fantasy of mine a reality- how I wished she would get tickled like this on the show!

Can I just ask, why did you change her from the purple to the tan nylons midway?

HEMAN2045

Thanks for making a long time fantasy of mine a reality- how I wished she would get tickled like this on the show!

Can I just ask, why did you change her from the purple to the tan nylons midway?

HEMAN2045

great question sir;

1-the purple nylons were mailed in by a fan, so i had to use them for at least a while

2-the tan nylons looked so great on her feet, i just had to use them also

3-the tan seem to be much more popular in the tickle community, so i wanted to please the greatest number of people

Great job! My fetish since a child ... To be perfect just missed taking her nylons .....

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back