• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dark confession...

Ace,

I have been a member of this site for so long I couldn't remeber my user name or password so you get the credit of being the frist individual to motivate me to get involved. Part of the reason for my surreptious association has been because of many of the same issues that plagued you.I never really wanted to admit to anything othre than being an interloper."this isn't me, these aren't my people". But they are and it is. However, that being said, your thread does nothing to amilotate my distain for this part of me for all the reasons you so eloquenly enumorate. It was your next intellectual step that lost me and, as cogent as it sounded, made no rational sense. Your basic premise as best as I could discern was that you were justified with this part of you you previously found to be dispicable becasue there is a website for those with the same abberante interests (myself included) and becasue you've at least (and this I did find laudable) consider exposing yourself to the same discomfort that you found arousing subjecitng others to. Well, I'm not letting myself off the hook as easily. Every racist, predator has internet communites as well and I would posit (given the copious amount of threads and postings about "being outed" and similar social concerns) that the aforementioned "communities" (Pedophiles I'm sure also have their corner of the internet carved out) existance should not, and does not for me, justify any personal short comings I believe I have. I'd rather leave it at that then to start judging myself by a power in numbers theory.

I'm out

I'm sorry I haven't been able to reply to all these awesome posts. ^^ Been a bit busy out here. You guys really have been great. :)

You know, I don't think it was simply a case of numbers that made it easier to feel comfortable with this thing Msangerl... I think it was more the fact that I wasn't alone with it. Also, I never found it to be a shortcoming, I simply accepted myself for who I am.

I was even able to talk about it with people later in my life. Most girls found it to be "cute" (ugh...), but didn't think I was some kind of psycho like I thought they would. My friends back at home just see tickling as some kind of weird foreplay, but that's the magic of a fetish... it's something 'outside' the norm.

The fact that others had the fetish and could come out with it, made me look at it less like a shortcoming, and more like something I could embrace. People here are embracing it everyday, and if not in person, at least through here they can channel that.

To compare us to pedophiles is a bit awkward, to say the least. If they accept themselves for who they are, well, whatev. Nobody else will, but I guess they don't care. I've reached the point myself where I don't care what others think of tickling, the difference being I can actually go out and tell the world. Those goons don't, and good riddance.

Comfort in oneself is a hard enough thing to do when one has to worry about the comfort of others, and in a place like the TMF, the latter isn't a concern... so the former can exist. I just thank heaven that there is a place for that.

...and Stugots, you're entirely right. :3 I'm an upperbody fan so... I guess I just spoiled the surprise for any itchy fingers at NEST next year. ^o^

Thanks for the great posts guys. ^.^ This is my house, I intend to live in it, thanks. :devil2:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back