• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Darryl Hannah/Peter Gallagher from Summer Lovers (f/m, bondage)

snap2914

TMF Regular
I got it on dvd at last so it's all yours to enjoy...\

btw I m not into f/m so you might consider this a favor!

Happy new year all :couch:

Thanks, Snap, and a Happy New Year to you. :bouncybou

Holy Crap! YAY!

I remember when this movie came out, it made *SUCH* a HUGE impression on me! I was entralled that "it" was actually happening on TV!!! I'm not even into the whole F/M part of this, but the simple fact that there was tickling in bondage going on, I didn't give a rat's keester! That, and the fact that I was a horny teenager, but I digress. HUZZAH for this excellent share, Snap! And Happy New Year! :woot:

what goes around comes around lol

Oh man is it great 2c that Daryl Hannah finally get tickled herself in a movie, especially on her hot foot. I think it makes the hot Summer Lovers scene sooooo much better knowing that i can see her getting tickled as well. Look 4 it on youtube, and hurry b4 they remove it if they do.

Last edited:
they actually released this on DVD?? not a /m tickle fan but i remember this movie well...have the soundtrack LP on vinyl too lol

I've never seen the Daryl Hannah scene from this movie!! Snap, if you have the DVD, can you investigate further? :)

Hey can someone repost the one with Darryul Hannah getting her foot tickled here, please? Youtube zapped it, useless gits that they are.

~FTKL

I have watched the movie and unless I missed it somehow, which I really doubt, there is no /f tickling in it. If anyone can confirm I will go through the movie again, but I am almost certain that the Daryl Hannah foot tickle scene you guys talking about is either a myth or in another of her movies.

link

is this avi supposed to have video or is it just sound? i am so anxious to see it as i listen to it over and over...in preparation to re-create this scene with my husband today!!!

I bought this DVD too just for the scene. I know she is much older now but I think she is still beautiful. Was on Leno or Letterman recently and looking great. She could tickle me anytime!!:Kiss2::redheart:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back