• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dating Jen (/f dating game)

Ilohnoh1

3rd Level Red Feather
Against all odds...

I created another computer game before the end of the year.

It is available NOW and you can find it on my artist pad.

- Contains nudity (but OPTIONAL! you can have a lot of fun without the nude content too - actually, people who like voyeurism may like the XV glasses a lot ;) )
- Tickling in different areas
- 8 different scenes
- XV glasses (your standard cloth-penetrating x-ray glasses, usable at almost any time and in any scene!)

In other words, go to the gallery, download and play!

Last edited:
List of known problems/bugs

This game contains a few small issues (no really big ones as far as I know), some of which I could not really fix, others which I just didn't want to spend the extra time for fixing. I was pretty 'done' with this project at the end and the last meters have been rather hard. Anyway, I wanted to finish it rather than shelve it, so it has a few little glitches here and there. I'll update the list if more things are found or come to mind.

1. If the XV (Xray Vision) glasses go halfway left off the screen, they don't work until you move them back fully into the area.
2. Text can sometimes be repeated (hickups), most commonly if you spam the 'continue' button or don't wait for all text to have passed.
3. If you get to undress Jen (at the end-game, at the end of the day), you are correctly taken to the private scene but after that the scene doesn't clear and the next day will start with the same view. ;)
4. 'Portraits' are sometimes shown on top of scenes, in certain situations, but they may cover essential (interesting) parts of the scene. This is not a bug or glitch as such, but rather the fact that I don't keep track of where content is, while the portraits are placed on random places. Portraits can be removed from the display by double-clicking on the picture area.
5. On the train the 'shop' button becomes available once, while you can't shop for anything. Technically it shouldn't have been shown. Pressing it will show a notification that there's no shop on the train. ;)

Some more hints
And a few hints for those who are wondering...
1. Batteries are for the XV glasses. The normal batteries last for 3 minutes, the XL batteries for 5 minutes. On the train you don't need to worry about time and you can use them for unlimited time (this is not a bug).
2. New batteries can be bought so you can use your glasses again when the power runs out. Alternatively you can get the battery charger. You cannot use this item, but it will charge the last battery you have purchased to full each night after your date so it's full the next morning.
3. The mood detector was implemented last, and can be a HUGE help in tracking Jen's current statistics. What all the information you get from it means you have to find out yourself. The information appears in the title bar once you have bought this item.
4. Buying the charger or mood detector will drain all your money instantly. Buying expensive items will do this soon as well, but don't worry. You receive a salary every 5 days, so eventually you can buy everything that you would like to have.
5. The mirror gives you an extra view, from a different angle. You can toggle this once you're in a scene by pressing the button. The XV glasses work also on the mirrored image!
6. In the shop, GIFTS are always immediately GIVEN to Jen. So don't buy condoms on the first date! That's almost an instant slap in the face.

Last edited:
Just one question... How do you get to tickle torture Jen? I've gotten to max stats but that option is still blank. Is this a glitch or am I missing something important?

Great work by the way. I've always been a fan of your games.:)

Just one question... How do you get to tickle torture Jen? I've gotten to max stats but that option is still blank. Is this a glitch or am I missing something important?

Great work by the way. I've always been a fan of your games.:)

Please read the comments on the same thread where you downloaded the game (overhere), it has the answer you are looking for. It's not a glitch.

Thanks for the compliment! :)

Thank you for the help. I was quite confused for a while there. Again great job:)

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back