• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

David Moyes

camble4eva

TMF Expert
To be honest whoever was going to take over the reigns from ferguson would face a hard climb and an impossible act to follow.

It will take Man U years to get that formula back and may never to be honest, it happened with Cloughy when he left Notts Forest and I am not saying that Man U will go down the same road but you cannot expect a long standing successful manager to leave and expect a replacement to walk through the door and all will be as if nothing happened.

I am sure that one or two Man U fans on here will disagree with me but this is a unique situation where the predecessor set the standards and raised the bar for football in the UK and to get rid of his replacement within the first season seems a bit unfair.

Van Gaal is their best bet, no nonsense, kick some arse..

Not my team though, my team are having our best season in donkey's years :)

Van Gaal is their best bet, no nonsense, kick some arse..

Not my team though, my team are having our best season in donkey's years :)

Not mine either, still in someways I'd wish he'd stayed on for next season....at least we'd have guaranteed 6 points ;)

If Van Gaal does get the job, players like Rooney, Mata and Fellaini are in for a rude awakening. You get the sense that Van Gaal won't tolerate slackers, and he won't tolerate underachievers. Is he a long-term choice? That's open for debate. There's no doubt that Jurgen Klopp is the hottest managerial property in football, but you have to admire his loyalty to Borussia Dortmund.

If Van Gaal can stabilise Utd over the next four to five years and pick up some titles along the way, he'll have been a success, but I do believe the days of Utd dominating English football season after season are over.

He never stood a chance the minute he got rid of the backroom staff. Ferguson knew the squad needed a complete overhaul, to many ordinary a & ageing players, he got out just in time.

Man U is the one team I can't stand and have to admit I've loved their downfall this season, I'm glad Giggs lost some games as well to prove it wasn't all Moyes fault.

Next season will be so exciting, we have 7 teams who all genuinely think they can make the top 4, and many of them financially are desperate for it.

I thought all you manu fans were going to stop going to old trafford in protest against your evil american owners and set up a "genuine peoples utd club" what happened to that plan?

I thought all you manu fans were going to stop going to old trafford in protest against your evil american owners and set up a "genuine peoples utd club" what happened to that plan?

To be honest red Indian (and I ain't no man u fan) I believe many are still protesting but unfortunately do not have the financial backing like the glaziers which lets be honest without their billions the club would of folded and gone bankrupt years ago.

Today Manchester United Plc still runs at a loss of approximately £600 million per year and will continue to do so whilst they are paying the likes of Dickshit Rooney £300k per week!!.

The financial fair pay system that the FA brought in to stop paying out more that their net earnings is about as much use as a chocolate teapot!

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back