• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn's Story Chapter 15: Mistress Dawn, Part 5 (gang F/M, all over)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is part 5 of Chapter 15 of Dawn's Story. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

Chapter Beginnings
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise
Chapter 2: The Evil Box
Chapter 3: On the Run
Chapter 4: A New Paradise
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen
Chapter 7: Tummy Training
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections
Chapter 9: Full Citizen
Chapter 10: The Mistress
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress
Chapter 14: Taking Control
Chapter 15: Mistress Dawn

Previous Chapter
Chapter 15: Mistress Dawn, Part 4

After finishing their meal, the slave remarked, “Mistress, I feel much better. Would you like to go to the grocery store now?”

“In a little bit, but we need a list first. Pick three of these to make.” Dawn ran through some meals that she regularly cooked, and once Connor chose three, the two worked together to assemble a list on Dawn’s phone. As the list got longer and longer, the mistress eventually decided to delay the shopping trip more. She was planning to get a discount by letting the store employees tickle Connor, but she did want to leave some room for him to have fun before and after the trip. “Con, want to play some more games before we go?” she asked once they finished.

Sounding surprised, he agreed, “Sure, Mistress, but I thought-”

“I was pushing to go early because of lunch, Con,” Dawn explained. “Dinner’s already in the crockpot, and we won’t be making any of this today. We’ve got some time before we need to leave to avoid a big rush.”

“Okay, Mistress. Can we play that cooperative game from yesterday?”

“Still want to win at something, Con?” she teased as they headed to the game room. “Yeah.” The two began working together to complete the tasks given, and as Connor got more familiar with the game, they became easier. Before long, they conquered the entire game.

“Yes!” Connor jumped up in excitement.

“We did it!” Dawn joined him in the air.

“Hey, Mistress?” he questioned, excitement still in his tone.

“Yeah, Con?” she cocked her head , a curios smile on her face.

“Remember that you promised me I could give you a hug for the picture?”

“Oh, yeah! The Rib Counter’s on now, so come on over,” she stepped away from the chair and opened up her arms.

“I’m also giving you one for this game, if that’s alright,” he approached her.

“Sure!” she happily accepted, and he wrapped her in a hug. It was tighter than she expected, but she was no less pleased with his show of affection.

“This one’s for the painting, Dawn,” he whispered in her ear, and she shivered gleefully, hoping that he could not see her face turning red. “It was a really nice surprise to remember that trip. Thanks so much.”

“You’re welcome, Con. I’ve thought a lot about those trips our families used to take.”

“I have, too. They were fun. I hope we can take vacations here, too.”

‘Oh, yes, we’ll take vacations,’ she thought. ‘Probably after you’re free.’

While she thought, he squeezed her even tighter, quickly reaching a tipping point. “Okay, Con!” she squeaked out, and he released his grip.

“Thanks for letting me do that,” he was still smiling after disengaging. “This one’s for the game.” The second hug was just a quick one, and the lack of extra meaning was clear. Connor hardly pulled her in, and he let go almost immediately.

“I’m glad you enjoyed the painting that much,” Dawn still had the big smile from the painting hug on her face.

“You left me no choice, Dawn,” he teased. “You made it, and it was amazing.” His face got a tiny bit of color in the latter part, and he abruptly changed the subject, “Well, we finished this game. Do you have any other cooperative games?”

“Yes, I do,” Dawn’s speech moved on with him. Internally, though she focused on the hint of a blush that appeared on his face regarding the painting, along with the implication that he enjoyed the painting because she made it. She continued to think about this off and on as she explained the next game.

Following about an hour of playing games, Dawn let the round finish before proclaiming, “Con, let’s take a break. I’d like to go to the store before it gets really busy. We can come back to this later tonight.”

“Okay, Mistress.” He finished shuffling the cards and stood up. “Can I change into something better for going out first?”

Dawn glanced down at the painting shirt she was still wearing and quickly answered, “Yes. We both need to change. Meet me in the living room when you’re done.”

“Yes, Mistress,” he answered, and they separated to put on the clothes they had worn before the painting session.

Like most grocery stores in the Tickle Cartel, the one near Dawn’s house was well within walking distance. Even though she had only recently moved to the house, the new mistress had shopped at this same grocery store while she lived in the condo, so she was familiar with it. She led Connor around, having him grab items from the shelves and push the cart while she relaxed. Along with the items for the main courses, Dawn let Connor pick out some fruit and vegetables, subject to her approval, to get more complete meals. Once they finished with their normal shopping, the mistress brought her tickle slave to the back. “Con, I promised that you could pick out a snack or dessert. What would you like?”

“How about some ice cream?”

“Of course, Con.” She led him to the ice cream, where the store was having a sale for two cartons. “Ooh! Well, we have freezer space, so you go ahead and pick one, and I’ll pick one.”

“Okay, Mistress.” Both mistress and slave searched through the section before they each picked out a flavor. “Is this okay, Mistress?” Connor asked, showing Dawn his choice.

“Yes, definitely,” Dawn smiled widely. “Do you like this?” She presented her pick.

A momentary frown came onto the slave’s face, but he quickly quelled it, “You don’t need my approval, Mistress.”

“Con,” she chided, “I don’t want to eat this alone, and I can enjoy several flavors. Would you eat this if I bought it?”

“I’ll eat anything you serve, Mistress,” he promised, without a hint of enthusiasm.

“Hmm, I think I want something else.” She replaced the carton and scoured the aisle for another flavor. “How about this, Con?”

“That looks good.” This time, she had ensured that her slave was in her peripheral vision when she chose, and his smile started when she touched the new container. Satisfied, she put the ice cream in the cart, then had Connor push it to the front of the store.

“Did you find everything okay?” the cashier asked when Dawn and Connor brought the loaded-up cart to the register.

“Yes, we did,” Dawn answered. She turned to unload the cart, but her slave was already blocking her as items appeared to fly out of the cart and onto the conveyer belt. Realizing that she would not be any help, she just watched and waited as the cashier rang her up. Once he finished unloading, Connor slipped around her with the cart so he could start reloading the bags.

“Would you like the tickle discount?” the cashier inquired as the remaining items approached zero.

“Yes, and my wonderful slave will be taking it,” Dawn smiled, patting Connor on the shoulder. He side-eyed her warily, prompting a giggle, but he did not complain about his ultimate fate. “I’d also like the short cart service for this order.”

“Okay,” the cashier responded with a half-friendly tone, and she scanned a coupon before finishing up with the groceries. She gave the total money owed, then announced that Connor would be spending twenty-five minutes getting tickled. After Dawn paid, the cashier printed out a receipt and a ticket for the tickling. The mistress, who had been tickled several times for groceries, then led her slave and the cart to the tickle discount area in the middle of the front of the store.

“My slave here is going to be tickled for this discount,” Dawn informed the cashier at one of the booths, handing over the ticket. “Also, we do have frozen food in here. Is there somewhere we can put it so that it doesn’t melt?”

“Yes, and you said he was a tickle slave?” the woman responded.

“Yes.”

“Follow me.” The cashier led the two to the downstairs tickling area. Just as Dawn predicted, the lack of customers meant that a few ticklers were standing around inside the gated area, waiting for ticklees. “Can I see your receipt?” The mistress handed it over, and the cashier placed a label on it. “Which bags have the frozen food?” The slave pointed them out, and smaller labels were placed on them. “You,” the cashier indicated Connor, “head over there with your ticket. I’ll take your cart for your tickle time, and when you’re done, someone else will make sure the frozen food gets back in there. You,” she pointed to Dawn, “can stay here and wait, or you can head out, as long as you come back before his twenty-five minutes are up.”

“Con, wait!” Dawn held up Connor before he could go through the gate and begin his ticklish payment. “This needs to come off.” Lifting up his shirt, she removed the Rib Counter, then sent him with another employee who had approached the gate. “His chest, ribs, and belly are the fun spots.”

“Thank you,” the tickler looked deviously at Connor. “We’ll make sure to keep him occupied.” As they went out of earshot, Dawn saw her slave remove his shirt before he was stretched out on a payment rack. The mistress set a timer for fifteen minutes, leaving plenty of time to get back and watch the end of Connor’s tickling, before deciding to watch a little bit. Unfortunately for Connor, Felicity’s “ladies” were not the only women interested in gang-tickling a helpless man. At least six previously unoccupied ticklers, who had ignored the ticklees currently available, flocked to obscure Connor once he was secure. His laughter quickly took over the room as he endured ticklish assaults from all over.

Satisfied at the power of making her slave endure a gang tickling that would have normally been hers, Dawn headed back upstairs. She went into the electronics section and looked around, noting anything that she thought Connor might enjoy once he was free, until the timer buzzed. Reluctantly, she closed the list on her phone and headed back downstairs, only to find Connor in an even worse situation.

It seemed like all the payment ticklers, besides one for each of the other few ticklees, were focused on tormenting the sensitive man. A pit lodged itself in Dawn’s stomach as she witnessed her close friend becoming overwhelmed from the gang tickling that she had orchestrated. In particular, she heard weak laughter coming out of Connor. Earlier, while she was painting him, weak laughter was a clear signal to stop. He should have been able to endure some more tickling back then, but she cared for him and did not want to push as hard as she could all the time. The grocery store ticklers did not share her mercy, and now that she had sentenced Connor to this tickle torture, there was no way out of it. She sat and waited impatiently until a timer at the head of Connor’s rack went off. The ticklers instantly ceased, and a few helped him up while another went to fetch the cart.

When they passed her exhausted slave back to her, Dawn put the Rib Counter back on, then sat him down outside the tickling area while she checked the cart to make sure it was full. Everything was in place, and once Connor was recovered enough to walk, she pushed the cart back to her home. Despite her suggestion that he lie down, her slave helped her take the bags out of the cart and set them on the counter. Then, since he had already helped her with lifting the groceries, she reluctantly ordered, “Con, I’m going to take this back. Get everything that needs to go in the freezer or fridge in, and then please sit or lay down and relax. I’ll be back in a few minutes.”

“Yes, Mistress.” She returned to the store with the cart, making it back well within the cart rental time she paid for.

When Dawn arrived at the house, Connor was lying on the couch, eyes closed, and the television was on. She decided to give him some time to rest, and she grabbed her book from her room and sat down in the recliner. She read for a little while until Connor sat up and turned to her, “Mistress, thanks for the time off. I feel good enough to do whatever you’d like now.”

“Let’s take it easy for now. Want to get back to our game?”

“Sure, Mistress!” The two left to resume their earlier game. After a little while, Connor was feeling competitive again, so they moved to a game from their childhood. Of course, Dawn had played it with Cecelia several times in the past nine years, and she soon got on a winning streak. The victories continued to be mostly one-sided, even as the games changed to others that they used to love, but nostalgia and competition kept both mistress and slave happy. In fact, Dawn was so happy that tickling Connor never crossed her mind, even though she often used tickling punishments for the same games with Cecelia.

Smiles were filling both faces when Dawn looked over to the clock and proclaimed, “Con, I’m getting hungry. Want dinner?”

“Sure, Mistress.” He hopped up with renewed energy and looked at the clock. “6:15? I saw you look up before that last game. Did you just want to wait for dinner until you had the last win?”

“Maybe,” Dawn was in too good of a mood to be mad, but she could still correct Connor. Activating a low setting on the Rib Counter, she declared, “You shouldn’t be questioning your Mistress, though.”

“HAHAHA OHOHOKAHAHAY!” he squealed, hugging his ribs as the machine counted up and down them for half a minute.

“Good. Now let’s eat.” The two headed out to the kitchen, and they each dipped up some soup. Dawn added some vegetables and fruit to the table, wanting to keep from forgetting them again.

After a few sips of soup, Connor surprisingly initiated the conversation, “Mistress, those games were a lot of fun. Do you think we could keep playing after dinner?”

“Yes,” Dawn answered without a moment of hesitation.

“Oh. Good.” Despite getting what he supposedly wanted, the slave seemed shocked. He followed up with a cautious question, “So, you’re not going to tickle me?”

Dawn looked up, seeing hopefulness on her former neighbor’s face. “Not unless you think you need it. Is there some reason I should tickle you?”

“No, Mistress, there’s no reason,” he quickly insisted. “I just thought that because you’d been tickling me so much…” He stopped. “No, I don’t want to question your judgment.”

The mistress smiled and set her spoon down. “Con, I know I’ve been tickling you a lot, but you’ve been pretty good since yesterday morning. We’re not quite done with your punishment for Sunday night, but we’re close. Between the painting this morning and the store this afternoon, I think you’ve had enough tickle torture for today. Unless you make me change my mind, I won’t tickle you until tomorrow.

“Thank you, Mistress.” Connor went back to eating. “Do you have any new competitive games that you’d like me to learn? You’ve seemed to enjoy those more than the cooperative ones.”

“Oh, yes, I have so many games for you to learn, Con.” Dawn went into a few basic descriptions of games she planned to play with Connor. Her explanations and his questions took up the rest of dinner, and the two immediately went back to the game room to practice. As she promised, the mistress never brought up tickling her slave for the rest of the night. The two enjoyed an evening of games, and Dawn almost felt like Connor had come over to her house back in Wyoming for a normal day of fun.

Eventually, the games concluded essentially the same way they had several years ago, with it being time to sleep. The only difference was that Dawn, not one of their parents, was the one to decide it was time for the games to end. “Con, I’m going to head to bed. I’ll see you in the morning.”

“Mistress, you said I’ve been better, so can this come off?” Connor weakly requested, lifting his shirt and pointing to the Rib Counter.

“Not now. I won’t take that off until after your punishment for Sunday night is done. But just like last night, I’m still not going to turn it on randomly in the middle of the night. Have a good night’s sleep, Con.”

“You too, Mistress. Good night.” He headed out, followed by her, and they split for their own rooms.

Upon returning to her room, Dawn locked the door, as had become standard, then got ready for bed, once again wearing her favorite crop top pajamas. Ready to rest after a long day of games and tickles, she slipped under her covers and fell into a deep slumber.

Next Chapter
Chapter 15: Mistress Dawn, Part 6

Last edited:
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back