• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn's Story Chapter 15: Mistress Dawn, Part 6 (brief M/F, F/M, upper body)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is part 6 of Chapter 15 of Dawn's Story. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

Chapter Beginnings
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise
Chapter 2: The Evil Box
Chapter 3: On the Run
Chapter 4: A New Paradise
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen
Chapter 7: Tummy Training
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections
Chapter 9: Full Citizen
Chapter 10: The Mistress
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress
Chapter 14: Taking Control
Chapter 15: Mistress Dawn
Chapter 16: Free Friends

Previous Chapter
Chapter 15: Mistress Dawn, Part 5

Apparently, it did not matter what happened during the day: Dawn had a dream that her subconscious liked, and she stuck to it. In her third straight dream in a row, Dawn found herself at Connor’s mercy. She began on the X-frame where she had painted Connor. He was not inclined to paint her, and surprisingly, he refused to even stand face-to-face with her at first. Instead, he stood behind the bondage, wrapping his arms around her midsection and tickling her, mostly on her sides. When he finally came around the X-frame, it was to blow raspberries on her belly.

The next bondage device her subconscious chose was the game room chairs. With a Tickleopoly board on the table, Dawn was tied to the chair, and once again, Connor wrapped his arms around her to tickle her stomach, this time focusing a little more on the middle of her tickle spot. He did not come around to face her this time, but he did blow zerberts on the back and sides of her neck while tickling her tummy.

When her subconscious decided she had enough of the game room, she teleported to Connor’s bed, where the perfect pink cuffs awaited her. Connor leaned over her just like he had on Sunday night, and this time, all he wanted to do was raspberry her. The belly blows were to be expected: her midriff was the ideal spot for her to receive zerberts, and it got the most. Connor raspberrying her ribs was a bit odd, but she had done the same to him; his taking revenge in that way was understandable. However, Dawn could not quite wrap her mind around why he blew into her neck, nor why her dream self insisted on verbally enjoying it. It was weird for her both on the bed and in the game room chair, but that did not keep the laughter-filled compliments from exiting her mouth. After a little while, though, Connor focused on her belly again, and even her dream self was forced into happy hysterics, only able to throw in an odd praise compared to the constant praises of earlier.

Waking up was somehow worse than the two prior mornings. Despite the oddness of the neck and rib raspberries, the dream consumed her mind, and she wanted it to come true so badly. She craved Connor tickling her, especially on her belly. It did not matter how or even if he tied her up: she wanted the tickling, and she wanted it now. The mercilessness of dream Connor was perfect, and seeing her bare belly in the bathroom mirror just intensified her desire to let her former neighbor freely attack her most ticklish spots. To ensure that he tickled her as perfectly as in the dream, she knew she would need to remove the consequences normally required when a slave tickled a mistress. She needed to free him. Sure, she would lose her legal authority over him, but a Connor free to tickle her was worth it.

She was in the middle of gathering up the papers Felicity had told her would be necessary for freeing Connor when reality set back in. While she still craved the tickling, the power she held over her former neighbor began to grab back some appeal. She mentally fought it for a few minutes before coming to a compromise. The prior night, she had told Connor he was not done being punished for Sunday night. Today, he would be, after one last punishment session. Then she could feel good about freeing him. Plus, it was not like freeing Connor would completely rob him of his slave training. He had been a tickle slave for seven years; surely, his training would not evaporate immediately. Whenever she used a commanding voice, he appeared conditioned to obey; maybe that would stay and give her some level of control. It also meant some negative aspects could potentially stay: the prohibition on wearing bikinis and the deferential treatment, for instance. However, she expected those to fade away over time, and she could surely strike a proper power balance between her and Connor while he got used to his new freedom. To seal the deal, she reminded herself that freeing him relatively quickly had been the plan since she agreed to buy him. She now had a great reason to remove his slave status, and there was no guarantee of a better time to do so.

With her compromise in mind, Dawn covered up with a robe and pants before leaving her room. The smell of eggs once again filled her nose. “Morning, Con!” she greeted her tickle slave when she got to the dining room.

“Morning, Mistress,” he smiled back. “Do you want eggs for breakfast?”

“Absolutely. How’d you sleep?”

“Good. You?”

“Great. Want to jog again today?”

“Definitely. I wish Mistress Felicity had taken us on regular jogs. It’s a really fun way to exercise.”

“Glad to hear that I don’t need to ask you that every day, then. How far do you want to go today?”

“About as far as yesterday. It’s a good distance while I get used to jogging again.”

“Sounds good.” As that conversation topic died down, Dawn attempted to think of a new one, but her plan to free Connor dominated her mind, and she could not come up with anything else. Since she did not want to spoil it, she ended up staying silent as he served her breakfast. She used the distraction of Connor’s upcoming freedom to slow down her eating until he arrived at the table with his plate. Unfortunately, her focus on that continued to keep other conversation topics from her, and the two ate in silence.

After breakfast, Dawn and Connor put their plates in the dishwasher and then got ready for the jog. With a free Connor on her mind, Dawn decided to use her jogging-standard stomach-baring to captivate her slave’s eyes. She wore a crop top that stopped at the very top of her torso and shorts that started at the bottom of her belly, emphasizing the exposure of her most ticklish spot. When she went out and saw Connor in the living room, she used the excuse of starting her stretching early to flaunt her midriff with a slight backbend, loving how it locked his eyes on her middle. “You ready to stretch, too, Con?” He could only nod, and she started leading him through their normal stretches. This time, though, she kept her slave in her peripheral vision. Even though Connor stretched as commanded, he took several extra glances at her midsection during the stretches that put it in a more tickleable position. The next morning, when he was free, she might have to deal with a ticklish warm-up.

When the stretching was done, Dawn spoke up once more, “Just to remind you, the obedience program’s on, Con. Let’s get going.” The obedience program being active may have dissuaded Connor from touching her tummy, but after the series of long glances, he knew he could get away with looking. The slave’s gaze still never lingered too long on the ticklish torso, but every single time she shook or twisted it, he watched. Other than the glances, the jog was as uneventful as ever, and the two returned to Dawn’s home in good spirits. “Con, arms up so I can take the Rib Counter off.” He obeyed, and she further instructed him. “Put it back on after you shower, just like Monday and yesterday.” Another nod. “I’m going to be a bit longer getting ready today. You can wait in either your room or the living room. I’ll call out for you when I’m ready. In the meantime, feel free to relax, same rules as yesterday afternoon.”

“Yes, Mistress,” he nodded obediently, and the two separated to get ready for the day.

After showering and regretfully changing into belly-covering clothes, Dawn went back to the pile of papers from Felicity. She searched until she found the information sheet for Tickle Slave Operations. Pulling out her phone, she dialed the number. “Tickle Slave Operations. This is Gaia. How may I help you?”

“Hi, my name is Dawn,” the mistress added her last name, “and I’d like to free my slave, Connor Kester. I was told to call this number.”

“Yes, we can help you with freeing your slave. You said his name was Connor Kester?”

“That’s right,” Dawn confirmed, and then she went through a few more verification steps to ensure they had his information pulled up.

“Okay, and you said that you want to free Connor, correct?”

“Yes.”

“Great. Your address is in the system, and our closest location is at…” Gaia gave one of the addresses on the paper Felicity had provided Dawn, and the current mistress circled it. “Did you just need the location, or did you have more questions?”

“I’m not exactly sure what I need to bring. I got a partial list, but…”

“No problem; that’s what the phones are for,” Gaia cheerfully stated. “Do you have a paper or somewhere to make a list?”

“Uh, yes, I do; go ahead,” Dawn grabbed a paper and pencil, and Gaia began listing items slowly. Although the mistress obeyed Gaia’s instructions to make the list, she also checked the pile of information from Felicity, and luckily, Connor’s old mistress had provided everything. After pulling all the appropriate forms out, Dawn rechecked them against her list.

“I almost forgot to ask: when are you going to be coming in?” the Tickle Slave Operations employee inquired following several seconds of silence.

“Sometime later today.”

“Would you like to make an appointment for a specific time? We can ensure that someone is available for you.”

“Umm, I don’t think so,” Dawn decided after consideration. She did not want to put a time limit on Connor’s final punishment, just in case it was the last time she got to tickle him for a while. “Will it be a long wait?”

“Probably not. The wait lines are usually short or nonexistent, but we like to offer the appointment service to all our guests.”

“Okay, thanks, but we won’t be in a rush when we come in.”

“Sounds good. Any other questions?”

“No, I think I’m set until I’m ready to free him.”

“In that case, have a wonderful day, and we look forward to seeing you at…” Once again, Gaia gave the address of the Tickle Slave Operations Center. Dawn responded with a kind goodbye before hanging up. Immediately, she stashed all the needed documents in a folder, separating her documents and Connor’s on the two sides. Looking over the list one last time to make sure she had not missed anything, she took a deep, calming breath and headed outside. Connor would be free soon, but for now, she still needed to be his mistress.

When she left her room, Dawn heard the faint sound of her television, so she skipped looking into her slave’s room and headed to the living room. “I’m finished, Con,” she announced.

“Hi again, Mistress.” As if on instinct, Connor jumped up and raised his shirt, exposing the half-on Rib Counter.

“Thanks, Con.” She secured the safety machine in its proper place and then took a step to the side. Looking at the television, she saw a commercial. “What were you watching?”

“I found some more baseball on, Mistress,” he explained, reaching for the remote.

“Give it to me.” Connor did so, and she had it record the show. “Any extra time this should record, Con? I’ve got plenty of space.”

“Half an hour, if that’s alright. Mistress, I don’t want to take up space on your TV.”

“It’s no problem, Con. Like I said yesterday, you’re not that far off from finishing your punishment for Sunday night, and I’m not going to tickle you as much once that’s done. Plus, I will want to get back to art, and given how much you hated being painted, you’ll need some things to do on your own.”

“Watching TV will be nice,” he accepted. “Since you’re recording that, I take it we’re not going to watch now, though?”

“No, we’re heading downstairs. You haven’t quite made up for Sunday yet.” Despite his disappointment, Connor walked down the stairs ahead of Dawn, only turning back when he got into the hallway. “On the rack, Con. Last time you were there, I had a ton of fun.”

“Yes, Mistress.” He removed his shirt and set himself up on the bondage, letting her strap him in and stretch him out. “Mistress, that’s going to hurt really soon.”

“Okay.” Not needing a full stretch to punish her slave, Dawn decided to let it go a little early, and she came around to release the Rib Counter. Her dream briefly popped back up in her head, and she decided to give Connor a reason to raspberry her ribs in revenge. Straddling the slave, she announced, “Let’s get this punishment started off right, Con. PFFFT!”

“NOHOHOHO PLEHEHEHEASE!”

Next Chapter
Chapter 15: Mistress Dawn, Part 7

Last edited:
Excellent! Tummy Raspberries are my favorite tickle spot and method, respectively. I would love to see Connor get some just revenge on his soon-to-be-former mistress.

Thank you!

Excellent! Tummy Raspberries are my favorite tickle spot and method, respectively. I would love to see Connor get some just revenge on his soon-to-be-former mistress.

Thank you!
Dawn loves tummy raspberries almost as much as paintbrushes, and she will happily take as many as Connor is willing to give.

Thanks for the comment! Glad you liked this part!

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back