• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn's Story Chapter 16: Free Friends, Part 3 (F/M, ribs)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is part 3 of Chapter 16 of Dawn's Story. I hope you enjoy it! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

Chapter Beginnings
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise
Chapter 2: The Evil Box
Chapter 3: On the Run
Chapter 4: A New Paradise
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen
Chapter 7: Tummy Training
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections
Chapter 9: Full Citizen
Chapter 10: The Mistress
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress
Chapter 14: Taking Control
Chapter 15: Mistress Dawn
Chapter 16: Free Friends

Previous Chapter
Chapter 16: Free Friends, Part 2

“So, Mis- Dawn, is it really true?” Connor hopefully asked as he and Dawn exited the building. “Did you really free me?”

“Yes, Con. You’re free now.” She gave him her biggest smile, hoping he would return it.

“Really? I mean… I mean, that’s… it’s…” Connor stammered, apparently having trouble processing what happened.

“Brynn must have tickled you pretty bad in there,” Dawn teasingly observed.

“No, I mean, yes, she did. But it’s not the tickling. I just… I’ve been a tickle slave for so long… so… thanks, Dawn.” Finally, he organized enough thoughts to thank his former mistress for the mercy.

“You’re very welcome, Con. I always knew that you shouldn’t be a slave forever. We fit much better as friends.”

“I’m glad you think that,” he stated, although his voice remained unsure. “I just hope I can get back to being the friend you knew back in high school.”

“We can’t go back to high school, Con, but you’ve shown at least the start of the good parts.”

“There were bad parts?” he asked, the unsureness turning into concern.

“Perhaps ‘the good parts’ isn’t the right way to put it,” Dawn admitted. “I just know that we’ve both grown up and changed. We’re not going to be the exact same as back then, but I hope our friendship gets to…” Her thoughts turned to a potential relationship, and she forced herself to hide a growing blush. “I hope… well… oh, great, now I don’t know what I’m saying.”

The two let out a chuckle at that. “I’m sure we’ll figure it out,” Connor reassured her. “After all, we’ve got a good foundation, and when you weren’t tickle torturing me, you seemed a lot like the Dawn I used to know…” He murmured something after that.

“Huh?” she questioned.

His face turned a slight shade of red. “Nothing, just thinking about how nice it will be to be free.”

“I’m sure it will. Now, what do you say about heading back to my home?”

“Your home?” Connor worriedly wondered. “Yes, we can go, but does that mean you’re kicking me out? Brynn said-”

“I’m not kicking you out,” Dawn cut in. “Sorry. I’m just used to saying ‘my home’ ever since I moved out of the apartment with Cecelia.”

“Oh, okay,” the former slave brightened back up. “So, does that mean I can stay there for a little while?”

“You can stay as long as you want. After all, you have your own bedroom, and the house is more than big enough for two people. Plus, I kind of like having someone to cook eggs for me in the morning.”

“My rent’s going to be feeding you breakfast?” he teased.

“Perhaps part of it. There’s also jogging, helping me get better at board games, and maybe a few other things around the house. Some of that will go away with a regular money rent eventually, after we get you a job.”

“That makes sense. So, what do you want to do now?”

“I’m not sure,” she answered, although her mind was reminding her of her perfect dream. “I’ll have to think about it on the walk.”

“Okay,” he smiled, and they let the conversation die down from there. While they walked home, she considered ways to recreate her dream.

Although Olivia had given her instructions for letting Connor tickle her, Dawn quickly dismissed those. She wanted him to tie her up and tickle her for as long as he wanted, just like in her dream. Sunday night had made a great template, but this time, she would only beg if she actually needed him to stop. If he somehow pushed her too far, she could use his care for her to her advantage. The only real issue was how to get Connor to feel free to tickle her like they both wanted. Olivia had indicated that he might either refuse to start or go really easy on her without some sort of limit. Since Dawn wanted bondage and a timer, she would need to convince Connor some other way. The memory of Sunday night reminded her that he would still be affected by his slave training, and she lit up with the perfect idea. He probably would not like it at first, but it would be a great test of her current authority, and she knew he wanted to tickle her silly. This plan was the best way to ensure that he unleashed his inner tickler.

Upon arriving back at the house, Dawn suggested, “Let’s go to the living room.” She set her things down on the floor near the couch and motioned for Connor to do the same.

“Did you think of something… Dawn?” the former slave inquired, needing the pause to keep from calling her ‘Mistress’ again.

“Yes,” she responded, and then her tone turned commanding. “Shirt off, Con. Lay down on the couch with your arms up.” With robotic obedience, he exposed his upper body and held his shirt in one hand, wrists nearly touching the couch’s edge cushions as he laid down on it. “Give me your shirt, and then stretch your arms and legs out.” He complied instantly. “Stay still.” She tossed the shirt onto the floor, then got the couch’s built-in chains and tightly cuffed Connor’s arms and legs. After that, her voice turned sweet, “Be right back, Con. Don’t go anywhere.”

She was halfway back to her room when the clanking of chains told her that Connor had broken out of his slave-trained trance. Giggling to herself, Dawn continued on and immediately went to her closet. “Finally!” she breathed a sigh of relief as she grabbed a crop top reading ‘Ticklish tummy’ across the chest. Throwing off her shirt, she replaced it with her preferred top. Once her best tickle spot was bare, she headed to the tickle tool chest and grabbed a bottle of Tingly Torso lotion. She spread the lotion over her belly for the first time since Sunday, feeling soothed by her extra tummy ticklishness. With her short shirt showing off her super sensitive stomach, Dawn posed for the bathroom mirror, seeing a perfectly ticklish body in her reflection, before returning to her room. Satisfied with her clothing and ticklishness preparations, she grabbed a pair of long rope strands and left her room for the living room, hoping that her former neighbor would be desperate to tickle her in the new outfit.

Connor stared Dawn straight in the eyes when she returned to the living room. “Dawn! You said I was free!”

“And you are,” she teased, adding in a hip shake. Unfortunately, he was mad enough that the movement did not draw his attention to her crop top or newly bared belly. “You freely laid down on the couch and freely sat still while I put the restraints on. Just because I said something didn’t mean you had to follow it.”

“But you… you… you know I was trained to obey when you talk like that!”

“Talk like what?” she innocently asked as she kneeled beside Connor’s bare ribs and showed off her nails.

“Please don’t, Dawn!” his stomach sucked in, curving towards the back of the couch.

“I’m not doing anything, Con. I talked like what?”

“You made it sound like an order,” he stated, although his ribs stayed pulled back.

“I’m not your mistress anymore, Con. You don’t have to let me tie you up if you don’t want to.”

“You knew I couldn’t resist that,” he insisted. “I don’t want to be tied up, so you should let me out.”

“Free people have to deal with the consequences of their actions, Con, even if they think their actions were involuntary.”

“I don’t think- I know!”

“You still have to deal with it. I will give you an opportunity to get out… eventually. We’re going to play a little game to see how quickly you can get out of there.”

“Please, Dawn. I’ve been tickled enough. Can-”

Dawn’s eyes twinkled with mischievous glee. “I didn’t say anything about tickling you, but that does sound like a wonderful idea.”

“Okay, fine. I’ve been tied up enough in the last few days. Can we please skip the game?”

“Nope, you let me tie you up. Part of dealing with that is playing my game.”

Connor let out a long sigh. “Fine, what’s the game?”

Dawn picked up the rope. “I’m going to tie you with this and then take the couch cuffs off you. This will be looser than the chains, but they’ll still keep your arms above your head and your legs stretched out. You have to get out, and when you do, you can tickle me.”

“Tickle you… oh!” Connor looked down and finally saw that she had changed. His face went crimson with a blush.

Stunned at her former neighbor’s instant reaction to seeing her bare belly, Dawn was unable to keep her own face from turning the same color. She gulped to try and suppress her reaction before he could see it, but she still had redness when she began, “Yes, I changed to give you better access to my tickle spots. You have my permission to tickle anywhere that’s bare.” Finally, the promise of letting Connor tickle her allowed Dawn to relax again.

“Your belly’s bare,” he noted with a flustered smile. “It’s bare. Completely exposed.”

“Yes, I exposed it so that you can tickle it once you get out.”

“Wow, it’s p-” Connor’s crimson face darkened as he suddenly stopped himself. “Dawn, aren’t you worried that I’ll tickle torture you? You know what happened the last time.”

Just thinking about what Connor stopped himself from saying turned Dawn’s face pink. “I’m not worried,” she answered after giving herself a few extra seconds to process the question. “You didn’t have my permission last time, but you do now. I wouldn’t give it to you if I didn’t trust you. If you’re still worried after you get yourself free, we can discuss something. For now, though, once you get out, you can tickle me for as long as you want.”

“Okay,” Connor hesitantly accepted the conditions. “So, you’re going to tie me with the rope, and once I get free, I can tickle you, right?”

“That’s right.”

“Why did you make me take off my shirt before you tied me up?” his tone indicated that he knew the answer already.

“Because just letting you struggle wouldn’t be anywhere close to fun enough. I’ll be tickling you until you can get free.”

“You are going to tickle me!” he accused.

“You made it sound like such a great idea.”

“You planned to tickle me when you came up with this game.”

“Maybe, but I never said I wouldn’t.”

“Come on, Dawn. Haven’t you tickled me enough in the last few days?”

“I need to see if you’re still as ticklish as when you were a tickle slave.”

“Dawn, you know-”

She cut him off. “Plus, me freeing you won’t magically make all tickling disappear. You still live in the Tickle Cartel, and people get tickled here. I’ve been free for nine years, and I don’t think I’ve gone seventy-two hours without being tickled in that whole time. Even if you won’t get tickled as much as when you were a tickle slave, you can’t escape it forever. You’re just going to have to get used to it. For an introduction, this game is quite tame. At least you’ll have a way to stop the tickling.”

He frowned. “I still don’t like it.”

“Then let’s get started so you can get free and end the game quicker.”

“Fine.”

“And in the future, don’t let me tie you up. Unless I’m punishing you, all you have to do is say ‘no’, and I’ll stop. You have the ability to make choices as a free person, and you should make them. Of course, I can’t make any promises of how anyone else will consider your refusal, but I’ll reward you.”

“At least I’ll have one nice person, well, a kind of nice person,” he gave her a frustrated half-smile. “I’m ready to be tied up.”

She smiled deviously and headed down to his ankles. Figuring that Connor could not untie any rope using his feet, she tightly wound two loops around his ankles before leaving both ends of the rope hanging. She sat on his legs, unlocked the cuffs holding him to the couch, and then closed the cuffs once they were near the edge of the couch. Finally, she tied an end of the rope to each cuff, ensuring that Connor could not pull his legs up to protect his ribs.

Grabbing the second rope strand, Dawn began by tying two slightly looser loops around her free friend’s wrists and secured them by pulling the rope under. She made sure it would be easy enough for him to thread the rope through the hole she left, but until he did that, she believed his wrists would stay locked. To increase the chances of Connor staying tied, Dawn repeated the double wrist loop and added a second tie. “Stay still, Con,” she ordered as she undid the cuffs on his wrists. Even though she had just told him he could simply resist her, he went stiff and did not pull his arms down once they were unsecured. She quickly looped each end of the rope around a cuff twice, then tied a fairly tight knot with the remaining rope.

Holding the knot in her left hand, above Connor’s bound hands, she addressed her former tickle slave, “Con, do you understand the rules of the game?”

“Yes, M- Dawn, I get it,” he impatiently responded.

“I want to make sure you know. Explain it.”

“You’re going to torture me until I manage to get myself free, and then I get to tickle you.”

“We’re both going to be tickling each other. It won’t necessarily be torture.”

He shot back, “I wasn’t faking being punished earlier. It will be torture for me, and I’m supposed to be free.”

“You still didn’t complain or pull your arms down when I took the cuffs off your wrists,” she pointed out.

He grumbled under his breath before stating, “Let’s just get this over with.”

“Here’s the rope, and here’s your tickles!” Dropping the rope into his wrists, Dawn used her free hand to attack her ticklee’s bare ribs.

Next Chapter
Chapter 16: Free Friends, Part 4

Last edited:
What's New

6/7/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for a wide range of clips from dozens and dozens of producers.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back