• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Deadly's Question-Palooza

you see two pairs of hands heading toward your arm pits and feet, which ticklish spot do you try and protect?

you see two pairs of hands heading toward your arm pits and feet, which ticklish spot do you try and protect?

Hmm, I think purely based on instinct I'd pull my arms down for protection - even though my feet are considerably more ticklish

*takes notes lol*

your tickled on your feet for information, how long do you last? seconds, minutes, hours or days?

*takes notes lol*

your tickled on your feet for information, how long do you last? seconds, minutes, hours or days?

I'd say hours. But its never been put the test haha

more ticklish on the inner thighs or your neck?

Inner thighs fo shiz.

Would you like to have your toes sucked?

I would actually. One day, with the right person. I think its sexy and playful and tickly all at once! :happyfloa

How long can you stand to have a few cold ones in your fridge before cracking them open?

Do you like Red Stripe beer?

What's your favourite colour for nails, if any?

Barefoot, tied with feet in front of you, and blindfolded, you feel a stroke of a hairbrush go up your foot from heel to toe, your captor tells you that you're either going to tell him the 4 digit code to your safe (which holds some cash and some valuable jewelry) or you will be subjected to the brush with baby oil. DO you break immediately? Or do you try to hold out until your captor gets frustrated and leaves you bound and and trying to get free?

Would you rather be tickled by feathers or fingers?

Depends on my mood. Feathers are nicer but fingers can be fun too.

How long can you stand to have a few cold ones in your fridge before cracking them open?

Ohhh, not long at all lol

Do you like Red Stripe beer?

Never had it!

What's your favourite colour for nails, if any?

I like dark blues, purples, blacks and reds.

Barefoot, tied with feet in front of you, and blindfolded, you feel a stroke of a hairbrush go up your foot from heel to toe, your captor tells you that you're either going to tell him the 4 digit code to your safe (which holds some cash and some valuable jewelry) or you will be subjected to the brush with baby oil. DO you break immediately? Or do you try to hold out until your captor gets frustrated and leaves you bound and and trying to get free?

Hold out! Of course :D

Which drink do you enjoy more often Soda or Water?

Water these days. I only drink soft drink when I'm mixing it with alcohol or out to dinner/lunch now.

Do you dance in front the mirror when nobody is around?

Do you sing in the shower?

are you ticklish between your toes?

Do you enjoy 3D movies?

Do you like listening to techno music?

what is your favorite type of flower?

what is the present you never got but always wanted?

Are you more of a Lee or Ler?

what's your top tv show?

What is your favorite type of candy?

Would you prefer being tickled by fingers on and between your toes for ten minutes, or by a brush on your soles for 5?

Are you more of a Lee or Ler?

Tbh, probably a ler at heart. Although I do enjoy both

what's your top tv show?

Right now I'd say Catfish or Blindspot.

What is your favorite type of candy?

Candy apples! Or gummy bears.

What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back