• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dear Diary

Lucky lucy101

Hello, my name is Lucy. I want to tell you of an experience that happened to me that was so amazing! It does require some back story so bare with me, but I think you’ll enjoy this.*

It all started about a year ago. I was online searching and searching for a tickle play partner. I was so excited when I finally found someone, online, that was right in my area! I talked him, got to know him, and even met him. He seemed like a cool person! He even made me his slave. Crazy right? I thought this was the beginning of something wonderful, but it didn't end up that way.*

Shortly after we met, I tried making plans with him and I would get the same response, “No thank you," or " Too busy.” To me this was annoying because I was just called his slave and you’re not playing with your slave. So I have a title and left high and dry. Ouch right? I didn’t know if wanted to tell him I didn’t want to be his slave anymore or not. I didn't know if things would get worse between us.

Oh, I forgot to mention we work together and he is my supervisor. So things would get more complicated. See my dilemma?*

So here is the story of when he actually did take his role as Master and tickled his slave:

We were at work on a summer's day, I was studying for a class that our job required us to do. He walks in and sits across from me at a round table.*

“Hey, what are you reading?” He asked with a smirk on his face because I’m actually doing work. I don’t look up, or answer. “Lucy, if you need any help, I’ll be around today.”

I slammed my hands to the table, looked him into his brown eyes and said, “You’re never available when I need help! When you do help me, you rush it! You made me wait for 4 months after I joined this job to sign me up for this training. Why should I go to you for help? I have others that will bend over backwards to help.”

His expression on his face was shock, amazed and disappointed. Shocked that I talked to him the way I did, amazed that I released all that frustration on him, and disappointed because he finally realized how little he was there to help.*

He felt bad, but his slave yelled at him. Something finally clicked and he wanted to punish his slave. “Meet me at my house tonight, 6pm. I’ll have the house to myself.” I was shocked that’s all he said before getting up and walking out.*

I knew I was in trouble. The question was, how much. 6pm rolled around fast. I parked the car in front of his one story house. I picked up my phone and let him know I had arrived.* All he told me was back door was open. I walked into his house in my blue tank top, jean shorts and flip flops.*

“Hello?” The house was dark. Next thing I know, I feel him behind me, tying my arms behind my back. “W-what are you doing?” I struggled through his grip, but he was stronger.

He led me to his couch. He had me lay on my back, then he picked up my feet and placed them on his lap. He tied my ankles together and turned on some lights.

“You know, I was impressed with how you talked to me today. However, you did yell at your Master. That I don’t appreciate. That deserves a punishment.”* Before I could say or do anything, he removed my flip flops and ran one finger up and down the soles of my feet.

“Hehey! What are you doing thihis for?” I wiggle and scrunch my toes. I should pull back, but I want to enjoy the tickling as well.*

“You’re going to get punished for what you said to me.” Without any notice, he wrapped an arm around my ankles and dug his fingers into my soles. I jumped so high, and squirmed around.

“Hahahahahahahahahahahaha stahahahahahahap pleheeheeheease hahahahahaha!”

“Are you going to talk to your Master like that again?” He asked in a stern voice. I was in complete shock.

“Yehehehes I wihihill! Hahahaha!” What was I doing? Making more of an excuse for him to torture me? Won't lie, it was nice to have him finally tickling me after a year of trying. “Whahahahahat are you gonna dohohoho abohohout it?” Why was I trying to be a tough guy? That’s not me or personality! Yes, I can be a pain in the butt, but not like this!

“Oh you’ll see.” He said with a big grin on his face. He grabbed a bag that was next to the couch and pulled out some baby oil and an electric toothbrush. My eyes widen as he takes off the lid to the baby oil.*

“Oh no, I’m so sorry! Please don’t do that!” I pull at the bonds, struggling to get free. It doesn’t work. He leg locks me and rubs the baby oil on my feet, making sure to hit every spot. He turns on the electric toothbrush, and put it under my toes.

“NOHOHOHOHOHO HAHAHAHAHAHA! IM SOHOHOHORRY!” I try with all my might to move around and I cant. He glides the toothbrush down to my soles, then to the heels of my feet and back up again. I laugh so hard I go into silent laughter, begging for it to stop.*

After a few minutes, he stops seeing that I’m about ready to pass out.

“How are you holding up?” He asked with a smile. I just nod so he knows that I haven’t passed out. I know this punishment is far from over. That only covered the feet. He still has the upper body left. Not to mention he probably has more tools to use on me.

It's almost as if he knew what I was thinking. He got up, untied my hands, and retied them over my head. He straddled my waist and started to poke at my stomach and hips.

"S-stahahahahap! Hahahahaha thihihihis ihihisnt fahahahair!" I tried to squirm and knock him off of me, but he didn't budge.* He only smiled. He moved his tickling fingers up to my ribs and sides.

He stayed on top of me, making sure this tickling was torturous. He finished up with tickling my armpits with the electric toothbrush. That made me lose it. "NOHOHOHOHO MOHOHORE! Hahahahahahahahahaha! STAHAHAHAHAHAP!"* He smiled and stopped after 20 minutes of pure tickle hell. It seemed like longer.

“Do that again and your punishment will be much worse and for a lot longer.”

“Is…..that….a promise……or a……threat?” I managed to ask in between catching my breath. He simply smiled and untied me. I still don’t know if it was a promise or a threat, but that won’t stop me from doing my job. Maybe I’ll be extra mean and see what he does.*

Cool story Lucy! Haha extra mean? Look's like someone looking for more tickle trouble [emoji14] I look forward too reading more dairy entries haha

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk

Why thank you! I have a couple projects going on right now, however more diary entries will be up soon!

Looking forward too them Lucy Lol hopefully your stubbornness will get tested some more in your next entries XD

Sent from my G3121 using Tapatalk

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back