• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dear Miami: you lost, you suck!

PurpleStyle

3rd Level Red Feather
Don't you wish this man "took his talents to South Beach" instead of LeBron James? :lol Oh and your state is shaped like a flaccid penis. You should probably move to spare yourself further embarrassment.

It's been a great NBA Finals, and the better TEAM won. Simple as that. It's great that Dirk and Jason and some of the other veterans on the Mavs will finally get their much-deserved rings.

Don't you wish this man "took his talents to South Beach" instead of LeBron James? :lol Oh and your state is shaped like a flaccid penis. You should probably move to spare yourself further embarrassment.

it's one thing to hate on Miami, which i don't care about, but another entireley to call the state i live in a flaccid penis. at very least we're America's handlebar.

it's one thing to hate on Miami, which i don't care about, but another entireley to call the state i live in a flaccid penis. at very least we're America's handlebar.

Your state should be called America's Retirement Home...lol

But... I can ride my bike with no handlebars.

I bet the ad execs are howling, though. While Dirk has sealed his name amongst the list of all-time greats, no one wants the Ghostface Killer on their box of Wheaties.

All I have to say: look at the picture I'm posting. Which one looks more like reality!? :p

I bet the ad execs are howling, though. While Dirk has sealed his name amongst the list of all-time greats, no one wants the Ghostface Killer on their box of Wheaties.

I do! I'd pay extra for that box, and keep it forever.

LeBron came into my Gas station where I work today. He wanted change for a Dollar, and I gave him 75 Cents.
He said "What's the deal? I gave you a dollar. where's my other 25 cents?"

I said, "Sorry Leo, you're not getting that Fourth Quarter."

At this he spat, and left.

That, and welcome back Purple. :D

Last edited:
I was so happy to see the Mavs turn off the Heat. That was a great championship. LeBron is the great choke of the NBA. He is so overrated.

another reason i hate sports. people keep shitting on your state.

another reason i hate sports. people keep shitting on your state.

Fellow Floridian, here: You gotta admit, it's hard to defend this dump at times. Still, I'll take it over most of Texas any day.

Long story short, James will probably get his ring(s) someday. Let's just hope that he shows half the grace and class that the Mavs did in their championship win.

Hey! The President mentioned J.J. Barea during his visit to Puerto Rico a couple of days ago!

I was so happy to see the Mavs turn off the Heat. That was a great championship. LeBron is the great choke of the NBA. He is so overrated.

I'd imagine there would be a lot less hate if he hadn't made such a huge damn deal about trying to stack a team with all the best players... :D

This has all got to feel so good for the Mavericks fans who've waited their whole 30+ year history for a championship.

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back