• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dee-licious Navel F/F

I just want to say in defense of tommy and tickle abuse that as a new producer myself and in my short humble career so far making clips is this:

1- If you think producing anything at all that someone wants to buy is easy then try it yourself.

2- I dont think many tickling producers that rise to the top got there by accident. (unless you believe people prefer fake content.)

3- No we are not Hollywood producers, we are members of a tickling community just like you. (but in the same breath are there any members here that are actually Hollywood critics? IF so then they are not in the right forum)

4- whats wrong with a Lee slipping out of her bonds.. i have a lee thats so ticklish she always finds a way to slip and slide out of things.Why does the model slip back in her bonds?...easy answer, she is doing a shoot and girls just naturally want to do the best job possible, thats why some girls are ticklish as hell but never give up. they just want to be the best they can be, anything wrong there?...NO actually its better for the viewer .You have to remember something if a lee is very ticklish yet she agree's to be tickled on film she knows what she's in for and you think she wont try the best she can to hold out?..the camera is rolling...put a camera on anyone and opps....people change.. And we cant start hiding cameras and tickling people by suprise.

5- Remember also its entertainment, dont get so bent about this angle and that angle .If you enjoy a certain producer then fine , its like a sports team ...you love the bruins you hate the Canadians or vice versa Does it matter?
If the producers work is 95% on the money and there the odd blooper ..is it worth jumping on that one little thing ?

I think if a producer leaves a few bloopers on a clip it shows character and also proves he isnt fake, you think singers on a record would leave a bad not on the recording?..they are far to sensitive to be flamed for it...

look , lets have fun....when my models ask me whats the shoot about i tell them...hey have you ever watched fear factor?...well this is ticklish fear factor..lol
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/19634
I don't think making a good tickling video is easy. I actually believe the most diffictult part is to find a really ticklish model. And then there are also different tastes that have to be taken into consideration. If a model is able to keep from pulling out of her bondage despite the fact she could, she is just not *my* kind of ticklish. Which doesn't mean she isn't ticklish at all. And material that sells apparently matches a lot of people's tastes. Of course my opinion is based on my personal preferences. Hope that helped.

I don't think making a good tickling video is easy. I actually believe the most diffictult part is to find a really ticklish model. And then there are also different tastes that have to be taken into consideration. If a model is able to keep from pulling out of her bondage despite the fact she could, she is just not *my* kind of ticklish. Which doesn't mean she isn't ticklish at all. And material that sells apparently matches a lot of people's tastes. Of course my opinion is based on my personal preferences. Hope that helped.

i'm curious sir if you think my model jasmine and julie are very ticklish or faking it.....waiting for your methodical answer..

great clip, love to see good belly and razzberrie tickling. keep up the good work.

i'm curious sir if you think my model jasmine and julie are very ticklish or faking it.....waiting for your methodical answer..
haha, I hear the ironic undertone but actually I do believe that - after watching so many vids for so many years - I have quite a good look for who is ticklish or not; but I guess everyone on the forum would say this about themselves, even though many of those are definitely wrong. Did that sentence make any sense? :bump:

I have seen your previews and just watched them again. Both girls look ticklish to me, maybe Julie even a little more than Jasmine but I can't quite tell. Which of them do you think is more ticklish?

I like Julie's deliberate way of tickling and that she definitely enjoys dishing it out. Will she return for some f/f tickling?

yes indeed julie and jasmine will return...personally i would say hands down that jasmine is more ticklish but she's also very stubborn to give up...so i just keep the tape rolling till she's gasping for breath ...each model has a different thresh hold mind you julie didn't beg that much either but both are insanely ticklish in my opinion... the real tall order is after those 2 what do you follow it up with?...

more jasmine for now hahaha nah i just said that because i decided to make something special for the nylon foot tickling fans , i'm curious to see how many nylon fans crawl out of the woodwork to comment on my next clips.
thanks for your comments

Ticklish Montreal Models

I can tell you that lil Dee is extremely ticklish. though it helps that I have seen her get tickled in real life. and must say got to love her laugh it is soo interesting. I love it and hope there are more vids of her to come

Well leechmaster, you have managed to piss me off enough to force me to make the best tickling video of all time! Any suggestions? I'd like to hear something positive and encouraging.

I hope it involves Dee. :happyfloa I really enjoy each of the clips you post. I don't post much but I've been a member for a really long time. Just wanted to say that I for one think the previews you post are among the best if not the best ones that consistently are posted. So... thanks. =)

No matter how much time, love, and effort someone puts into a piece of work there will always be the critic. It is a frustrating fact of life, but a fact nonetheless. Leechmaster may not have liked your clip but there are loads of other people who find them completely satisfactory. No need to lash out just smile and nod and keep on your way.

I personally love your clips, especially those involving Dee. Leechmaster, I am not trying to be condescending but I cannot see how you could say Dee is not ticklish. If you need any proof of Dee's ticklishness there are a plethora of clips from quite a few producers displaying it in every imagineable way. The reason I like her so much in clips is that she is one of the most genuinely ticklish models I have ever seen. However, I admit that you are justified in being skeptical. I have blown enough money on clips with models who clearly are not ticklish at all and that is frustrating as hell. But let's not flame up this beautiful forum huh guys?

C'mon guys...Can't we all just get along?

awesome job Tommy. I love the navel tickling clips and Dee has one of the best looking tummys of all your models! Keep up the good work :)

I just want to say in defense of tommy and tickle abuse that as a new producer myself and in my short humble career so far making clips is this:

1- If you think producing anything at all that someone wants to buy is easy then try it yourself.

2- I dont think many tickling producers that rise to the top got there by accident. (unless you believe people prefer fake content.)

3- No we are not Hollywood producers, we are members of a tickling community just like you. (but in the same breath are there any members here that are actually Hollywood critics? IF so then they are not in the right forum)

4- whats wrong with a Lee slipping out of her bonds.. i have a lee thats so ticklish she always finds a way to slip and slide out of things.Why does the model slip back in her bonds?...easy answer, she is doing a shoot and girls just naturally want to do the best job possible, thats why some girls are ticklish as hell but never give up. they just want to be the best they can be, anything wrong there?...NO actually its better for the viewer .You have to remember something if a lee is very ticklish yet she agree's to be tickled on film she knows what she's in for and you think she wont try the best she can to hold out?..the camera is rolling...put a camera on anyone and opps....people change.. And we cant start hiding cameras and tickling people by suprise.

5- Remember also its entertainment, dont get so bent about this angle and that angle .If you enjoy a certain producer then fine , its like a sports team ...you love the bruins you hate the Canadians or vice versa Does it matter?
If the producers work is 95% on the money and there the odd blooper ..is it worth jumping on that one little thing ?

I think if a producer leaves a few bloopers on a clip it shows character and also proves he isnt fake, you think singers on a record would leave a bad not on the recording?..they are far to sensitive to be flamed for it...

look , lets have fun....when my models ask me whats the shoot about i tell them...hey have you ever watched fear factor?...well this is ticklish fear factor..lol

I think i go make a clip right now where the lee is tied loosely and slips out of her bonds oh but if she does i'll make her pay double for it...hahaha

regards to all

Mike

Ticklish Montreal Models

Your right. being a producer is hard, but in defense of leechmaster, he said nothing about it being easy. Just because he is questioning if a specific lee was as ticklish as was depicted in a clip doesn't mean he was talking about every lee that that producer works with.

Hell yeah this is a @#$%^& community! It should be one where we all have the ability to speak up and say what they think from time to time. If someone says something that might discredit a producer (one that may have genuine clips) it shouldn't matter becuase their quality will shine through.

There is a difference between a really ticklish lee moving around so much as too loosen some rope or velcro or what ever she's tied up with, and having a hand slip out of wooden stocks. "Whoops! guess I should have tightened the stocks better!"...

When someone puts material on the internet they're putting it up for criticism because anyone can view it. By selling it they're saying "I think this is good enough for someone to want to buy it". I'm an artist myself, I'm a songwriter and if someone tells me my song sucks I'd be a little turned off, but I grow thicker skin cause there is always someone that'll say that.

I'm saying this because I had to take leechmaster's side. He said one thing and everyone was ready to burn him at the stake.

I'm saying this because I had to take leechmaster's side. He said one thing and everyone was ready to burn him at the stake.[/QUOTE]

thats odd i dont even see any mention of leachmaster in my post...i wasnt slamming him i was defending the producer..not the same...

and why would i defend him...if you read my post you can see i'm just laying bare my honest feelings and i'm sure anyone with a level head would agree with the points i made...

you mentioned you write songs? for who?

as a long time muscian myself in canada i know the music buisness as much as i love tickling probably music is first in my life especially quality music ie steely dan, pat metheny stuff that actually takes some musical talent to play

if you write a bad song you wont be criticized for it...the artist singing it might ..but then again if it was a bad song it probably wouldn't even get sold....so no one would hear it... here on the other hand the clips ARE being sold...and a lot of them at that! and if one guy once in a while cries about some minor detail in a single clip than i am sorry but i find that very immature and short sighted. furthermore i think the forum should have a section were people just critique each others work maybe and blow off steam.

and i cant be 100% sure about this but i have a seeking suspicion that someone who would complain like that about a producer is NOT buying that producers clips? can you hear what i'm saying ?... ii just made a tickling clip with jasmine in nylons where the first part was in looser bondage so she could move around and have a more playful look....i wrote at the top of the preview clip in caps THIS CLIP USES LOOSE BONDAGE . PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME COMMENTS ABOUT THE BONDAGE BEING LOOSE BECAUSE IT WAS DONE INTENTIONALLY.
oh well guess what.....
yep...some clown sends me a comment ..hey dude the bondage was too loose and even had the balls to say the clip was too short..actually he said it wasn't generous enough... the clip was over 1 minute long the whole purchase clips is only 6 minutes..lol... when you see a preview for a movie that lasts 2 and a half hours they show you a 1 minute clip. ...i'm not stupid and most producers aren't..they know why people want long clips...wink wink... the long clips are for the ones that love to critique and never buy anything .

sorry but i just wont buy into crap that inst logical...so from now on when someone sends me a ridiculous comment , I'll answer them with something as ridiculous...like ummm would you like sugar with that coffee Sir?

mike out.....

No matter how much time, love, and effort someone puts into a piece of work there will always be the critic. It is a frustrating fact of life, but a fact nonetheless. Leechmaster may not have liked your clip but there are loads of other people who find them completely satisfactory. No need to lash out just smile and nod and keep on your way.

I personally love your clips, especially those involving Dee. Leechmaster, I am not trying to be condescending but I cannot see how you could say Dee is not ticklish. If you need any proof of Dee's ticklishness there are a plethora of clips from quite a few producers displaying it in every imagineable way. The reason I like her so much in clips is that she is one of the most genuinely ticklish models I have ever seen. However, I admit that you are justified in being skeptical. I have blown enough money on clips with models who clearly are not ticklish at all and that is frustrating as hell. But let's not flame up this beautiful forum huh guys?

C'mon guys...Can't we all just get along?
Thx for your words, that's the right attitude. Actually, if you guys look closely, I haven't even said she is *not* ticklish. But often models do beef their reactions up in a way that does not fully match their true ticklishness. And while this might not be everyone's impression, to me things just don't match anymore when looking at the bondage that goes with the reactions. In many clips I have seen girls which I thought were really really ticklish, only to learn from another scene that she didn't have the slightest urge to pull away and turned out to be a good faker who even tricked me. OK, you can say that there are ticklish 'lees who can hold still. But in that case, it would not be my kind of ticklish or not the kind of ticklishness I'd expect from the rest of her reactions. Taking all of this into consideration, I have just stated my true opinion about Tickle Abuse, which might have sounded a little hard but I'm commited to it. On the other side Tommy does have a few models I like and who are definitely very ticklish.

hey-- just a thought-- isn't all this tickling stuff meant to be FUN?

and i cant be 100% sure about this but i have a seeking suspicion that someone who would complain like that about a producer is NOT buying that producers clips? can you hear what i'm saying ?... ii just made a tickling clip with jasmine in nylons where the first part was in looser bondage so she could move around and have a more playful look....i wrote at the top of the preview clip in caps THIS CLIP USES LOOSE BONDAGE . PLEASE DO NOT SEND ME COMMENTS ABOUT THE BONDAGE BEING LOOSE BECAUSE IT WAS DONE INTENTIONALLY.
oh well guess what.....
yep...some clown sends me a comment ..hey dude the bondage was too loose and even had the balls to say the clip was too short..actually he said it wasn't generous enough...
Just to clarify again (and I know this wasn't even directed at me anymore): I wasn't complaining about the bondage. Just making sure you got that right. Of course complaints like the ones you describe are ridiculous.

As far as the "why does one buy things he doesn't like and then rate them" thing is concerned: We are in the lucky situation that Tommy puts out a lot of previews that are long enough (in most cases) to judge the model's reactions. And believe me, from the ones I didn't even like from the preview I haven't bought a single one. Whereas I have spent quite some money on tickling clips in general and I'd say I was satisfied with about 65 % of them.

Just to clarify again (and I know this wasn't even directed at me anymore): I wasn't complaining about the bondage. Just making sure you got that right. Of course complaints like the ones you describe are ridiculous.

As far as the "why does one buy things he doesn't like and then rate them" thing is concerned: We are in the lucky situation that Tommy puts out a lot of previews that are long enough (in most cases) to judge the model's reactions. And believe me, from the ones I didn't even like from the preview I haven't bought a single one. Whereas I have spent quite some money on tickling clips in general and I'd say I was satisfied with about 65 % of them.

you see everything you say in your last two post i can accept ..its logical....you also right its very subjective too what is real..how real....but i can tell you this...and i'll put my neck on the line because i am new and really dont have a long neck to loose..lol..But in my short stint making clips and god knows a i have lonnnnng way to go on the technical side of things, my one true goal will remain find honestly very ticklish girls..period. if you look in the polls section i made a poll about clips and guess what, all that mattered to most people in the end was that the ticklishness be real...and as i tickle lover my self... how could i comprimise on ticklishness?..its like buying a hot car and saying ok i'll buy the car buy i aint putting gaz in it...i mean cmon isnt it obvious...if a producer is a tickle lover then he shouldn't be using non ticklish models....what i do these days is i audition them ...a lot like tickling paradise used to do...then girl has to come on her own time no pay and audition...no ticklish?...no clip deals....it has to eb that way..so you have to hussle your ass double time to weed through the non ticklish ones...

so i guess all i'm saying is that when you do so much work and put so much time into something its nice to have encouragement instead of random comments...that could discredit someones work

and i think tommy did mention that the person can also send a private message to the producer first and talk it over...most would respond...and if you dont like then answer....then you can make it public....just a though

regards

Mike

you see everything you say in your last two post i can accept ..its logical....you also right its very subjective too what is real..how real....but i can tell you this...and i'll put my neck on the line because i am new and really dont have a long neck to loose..lol..But in my short stint making clips and god knows a i have lonnnnng way to go on the technical side of things, my one true goal will remain find honestly very ticklish girls..period. if you look in the polls section i made a poll about clips and guess what, all that mattered to most people in the end was that the ticklishness be real...and as i tickle lover my self... how could i comprimise on ticklishness?..its like buying a hot car and saying ok i'll buy the car buy i aint putting gaz in it...i mean cmon isnt it obvious...if a producer is a tickle lover then he shouldn't be using non ticklish models....what i do these days is i audition them ...a lot like tickling paradise used to do...then girl has to come on her own time no pay and audition...no ticklish?...no clip deals....it has to eb that way..so you have to hussle your ass double time to weed through the non ticklish ones...
That's definitely the way to go. Ticklishness is #1. Quality assurance takes a lot of time on that end but it's worth it.

On the other hand, I have learned over time that people have very different tastes when it comes to what we call a "tickling fetish", up to a point that I wonder if it is actually the same fetish I have. Some are rather into the girls and the fantasy/setup of it all. Either they don't really care about ticklishness or just aren't able to judge it correctly, which is nobody's problem except for the ones who are into real ticklishness (and can tell the difference). There definitely are producers (I won't mention names, I'm not talking about Tickle Abuse right now) who do sell a lot and receive tons of public positive feedback of which I'd say they have mainly girls that are moderately or not ticklish at all. What can I do about it? Nothing, as long as their stuff sells and once you address it, they don't even seem to understand what you want. :rolleyes:

Tasha and Lil Dee

Tasha and Lil Dee = Boink! Great Stuff! You have reached the Top of the Mountain Tickle Abuse!

That's definitely the way to go. Ticklishness is #1. Quality assurance takes a lot of time on that end but it's worth it.

On the other hand, I have learned over time that people have very different tastes when it comes to what we call a "tickling fetish", up to a point that I wonder if it is actually the same fetish I have. Some are rather into the girls and the fantasy/setup of it all. Either they don't really care about ticklishness or just aren't able to judge it correctly, which is nobody's problem except for the ones who are into real ticklishness (and can tell the difference). There definitely are producers (I won't mention names, I'm not talking about Tickle Abuse right now) who do sell a lot and receive tons of public positive feedback of which I'd say they have mainly girls that are moderately or not ticklish at all. What can I do about it? Nothing, as long as their stuff sells and once you address it, they don't even seem to understand what you want. :rolleyes:

i hear you man....all i can say is there are some good ones out there and they are even open to your requests...*grin*

To say Lil Dee isn't ticklish is the most absurd thing ever said on this forum i think! Yes, the stocks for the wrists are sometimes a little big for some lee's, but I use rope to secure the wrists if a lee can pull her wrists through. Please dont ever say that my models fake, you are asking for trouble... Nobody works harder than I do to find the most genuinely ticklish girls, keep your bs comments to yourself. Did you buy the clip? I wonder

hi man i like your clips BUT you are starting to sound like TIB or ticklecentral
back in the day
get over it take a comment

Vid Request

What about doing a FF/F RASPBERRIES ONLY CLIP????

Lil Dee gets a lesson in navel tickling! Has there ever been a sexier lee than Lil Dee? She is back for more, in the coffin and about to have her navel and tummy tortured by Tasha. She gets it bad with Tasha's fingers, but she gets endless raspberries which tickle her most! You won't find a sexier navel tickling video anywhere!

You can find this video on my all f/f clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse 2

More ARMPITS PLEASE

Hi there,

Great job as always, but I must say, looking at these pics I was stunned by how sexy and smooth this girls armpits were, not to mention a great position to have them tickled... yet none. One of your best videos feature Ali and has her lying down in this position, and Tasha focuses a lot on her totally exposed armpits. Please make another of lil Dee in this position with Tasha focusing her nails on her exposed armpits.

THANKS!!!!

To Dee's defense she is extremely ticklish. We play together often for fun and I can say that I have to hold her down to get to her and it is not easy. There is not a bone in her body that is not tickish!!

For anyone who has been tickled in that coffin (and sorry Tom!!) it is not that comfortable, infact I have had black and blues all over my back for weeks after shooting in it. I have pulled my feet out of it just to avoid hurting myself. This does not mean it is a lack of being ticklish.

Dee and I are also very comfortable with Tom and Tasha and trust them so us pulling out is a natural defense reaction to being tickled, then putting them back in place shows our trust to let it continue. And shows our dedication to the community and Tickle Abuse to allow this torture to continue.

I am someone who hates restraints when being tickled so it is my natural reaction to get out of them, and anyone who has restrained me can testify I have gotten out of all of them!! For me tickling is about someone chasing, catching and holding me down physically withone hand and ticking with the other. This is how Dee and I play. This type of tickling is very different from the restaints, so reactions are going to be different.

I'm saying this because I had to take leechmaster's side. He said one thing and everyone was ready to burn him at the stake.

thats odd i dont even see any mention of leachmaster in my post...i wasnt slamming him i was defending the producer..not the same...

and why would i defend him...if you read my post you can see i'm just laying bare my honest feelings and i'm sure anyone with a level head would agree with the points i made...

you mentioned you write songs? for who?

as a long time muscian myself in canada i know the music buisness as much as i love tickling probably music is first in my life especially quality music ie steely dan, pat metheny stuff that actually takes some musical talent to play

if you write a bad song you wont be criticized for it...the artist singing it might ..but then again if it was a bad song it probably wouldn't even get sold....so no one would hear it... here on the other hand the clips ARE being sold...and a lot of them at that! and if one guy once in a while cries about some minor detail in a single clip than i am sorry but i find that very immature and short sighted. furthermore i think the forum should have a section were people just critique each others work maybe and blow off steam.

oh well guess what.....
yep...some clown sends me a comment ..hey dude the bondage was too loose and even had the balls to say the clip was too short..actually he said it wasn't generous enough... the clip was over 1 minute long the whole purchase clips is only 6 minutes..lol... when you see a preview for a movie that lasts 2 and a half hours they show you a 1 minute clip. ...i'm not stupid and most producers aren't..they know why people want long clips...wink wink... the long clips are for the ones that love to critique and never buy anything .

sorry but i just wont buy into crap that inst logical...so from now on when someone sends me a ridiculous comment , I'll answer them with something as ridiculous...like ummm would you like sugar with that coffee Sir?

mike out.....[/QUOTE]

^^^
Well, I have bought a bunch of their clips...including the one that is being discussed. On top of that I prefer no bondage over anything else. Like I said, it's not that it's loose bondage, it's bondage that doesn't do it's job. I could capture the part of the clip where you can see her hand come all that way out of the stocks.

What's New

6/11/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back