• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Discovering a family member is on TMF?

Toesheldback

1st Level Red Feather
I was looking at some posts here and also related posts on DeviantArt and I saw a pic of a girl (supposedly her) who looks very much like my wife's very pretty cousin. It's hard to tell exactly since the girl in question is wearing sunglasses. I doubt it's her, but it made me wonder.

I thought about what I would do if it were her. Would I start having conversations with her online, secretly knowing who she is? Would I mention it to her in real life? Would I tickle her in real life to see her reaction? Or would I just let it go?

So I decided I would just let it go and pretend I didn't know anything. I think it would be awkward at family gatherings. Plus I would essentially be cheating on my wife with her cousin. Not a good thing either.

But every time I see or talk to her, I would always know this very cute girl has a tickle fetish...

What would you do?

Have you talked to your wife yet about this? That is assuming she knows your a member here and all that.

It's probably not her. I mean what are the odds? Besides, she had sunglasses on so you can't be sure.

I would examine the photo closely for any comparison, then throw it away and ignored it. I've seen someone who's a dead ringer for an old friend of mine, were it not for the lookalike being from another continent entirely.

Even if it was her, she's your wife's cousin. Doing anything without telling your wife is just bad ju-ju and could result in you and the cousin, provided it is her, being uneasy around each other if you get off on the wrong foot. (Pardon the pun)

I have family on Fet. We talked about it once and that was it.

The only family I have on here is my male maternal first cousin, who registered because I showed him this forum when he was 18. He's now.. 28. He visited a few times, and that was it. We don't discuss tickling when I see him in real life.. or talk to him on Facebook.

Besides that.. the only other time a "family member" would be on here, would be if I do get married, and the woman who would be my wife would want to register. Otherwise, no other family of mine will be showing up on here.

Good viewpoints. Yeah, I'm pretty sure it's not my wife's cousin, but like most of you have said, even if it was, I would keep it to myself and never mention it.

Also consider that even if it is her, by discussing it with your wife, you are essentially "outing her" to her cousin (your wife) without her consent. You have no duty or right to disclose that to your wife.

I remember seeing a photo of a young lady that I was SURE was an ex of mine.

I hunted the original picture down and it was NOT her...despite the resemblance and even living in the same state!

I would not have contacted her...but it would have cemented in my mind things I had always guessed about her.

Also, I have deleted, on more than one occasion, personal stories that had a bit too much info that might point to me if certain relatives / friends read them. I have my suspicions about a couple old friends, but its nothing we have ever discussed.

It (tickling, not this site) came up in an online conversation with another old friend once. I was pleasantly surprised to learn that all those tickle fights we had we due to a mutual love of it! Nothing sexual between us...ever...but she admitted to using tickling in the bedroom. Very funny!

~ toyou

I would say "hey it's genetic" then probably proceed to killing myself. No jk. Depends whom. Cousin or sibling in my age group; not so much of a problem. Just another person to talk to about the lifestyle. A parent would freak me out.

I've never seen a family member on here but I did find various pictures of my ex-girlfriend on TMF and one other site. We talked about it for a little while and then everything sort of died down. It's probably for the better.

The only family I have on here is my male maternal first cousin, who registered because I showed him this forum when he was 18. He's now.. 28. He visited a few times, and that was it. We don't discuss tickling when I see him in real life.. or talk to him on Facebook.

Your Male Maternal First Cousin Knows ... but you have no idea who he TOLD about this IRL. Especially since he seems uncomfortable/unwilling to discuss it with you in person.

Besides that.. the only other time a "family member" would be on here, would be if I do get married, and the woman who would be my wife would want to register. Otherwise, no other family of mine will be showing up on here.

OMG! LOL! Good One!!! The "getting married part where my wife would join" is great! Bravo! But the part about no one else knowing after you already leaked to your cousin is the epitome of gullibility.

A friend of mine, his brother has bought several of my clips and I suspect he is on here. I know it's him from the address on the purchase receipt and I know him IRL. I would never bring it up.

Granted, this is a guy so not exactly the same thing as your situation... but. ;)

I'll admit; If I had a family member who was into tickling, I think I'd be just about ready for the world to explode, because most of my family is extremely unhappy asshats. In all seriousness though; I'd love if that were to happen to me, since I'd finally have someone close to share in my personal fetishes. Even if it was a boy, being who I am, I wouldn't give a hoot. XD Yeah, go ahead and judge me.

If he were just one of the normal folks on here, I'd likely do nothing. If it were some freak with a nude selfie in his signature, I would definitely out that shit to the rest of the family.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back