• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Disney's Cinderella (MMFF/FF)

CheshireCatNY

2nd Level Orange Feather
Not what a lot of you were expecting, but long in the making. This one had sat unfinished on my hard drive for months before I remembered it was there....then I started working on it again, was just about finished when I started having trouble with my system and since it effected all hardware, I had to reinstall everything without being able to save anything to disk. I had to start over....it just seemed like this one didn't want to be finished....but I did...so there...nyah..

Cinderella and the mice tickling her wicked stepsisters....enjoy...

Attachments

• Cinderella.jpg
    Cinderella.jpg
    150.5 KB · Views: 4,723
Last edited:
hehehe :p
No it's really really good :)
Your art is among the best out there.
I especially liked the one about Princess Toadstool and the one about Samus you made.
It's so... I dunno :) It's always well drawn and I love the unique way of colouring you use.

Ironically, I think the best thing about this picture is the accuracy if the mice. They look almost just like the ones from the movie. Good job. :)

Good work.
Why don't you draw the revenge of Cinderella's sister?

Cheshire_Cat_21 said:
Wow thanks a lot Vlad....:D

You're welcome. Its really good. :happy: Guss Guss and Jack look just themselves in the movie, just like the female mouse. I forget what the female's name is, if its ever mentioned. And then there are the others of course, but they are never mentioned by name.

Vladislav Dracula said:
You're welcome. Its really good. :happy: Guss Guss and Jack look just themselves in the movie, just like the female mouse. I forget what the female's name is, if its ever mentioned. And then there are the others of course, but they are never mentioned by name.

I always try to go for authenticity whenever I can, in drawing style or otherwise. Often times its hard to keep the same style consistant. The one with Liela from Futurama is another example, both her and the aliens tickling her look (relatively) like Matt Groenings style (of course I accidently gave her 2 right feet but thats another matter entirely). In that Princess Toadstool toon everyone loved so much, all the background art was stuff cut and paste directly from screenshots of the original Nintendo game....

I always try to go for authenticity whenever I can, in drawing style or otherwise.
Same here, CC...it's harder than a lot of people who don't draw may think! When I was younger I used to tirelessly copy pictures from comic collections. I still have a denim jacket with images of 7 or 8 comic characters drawn in Sharpie® that I made when I was 14 or so. I am amazed how lucky I was that they all look damn near perfect considering it's permanent ink! :p

Needless to say, I also strive for authenticity and meticulous details. As Ness says, it really is harder than people think, but it sure is worth the time. Its really satisifying. :happy:

Excellent work as usual Cheshire_Cat_21 !!, i love especially feet details, those looks great !!. Thanks you for sharing !! ;) :happy::happy::happy::happy::happy:.

It's an excellent pic, unfortunately we can't see it and it looks really good. Any chance you can increase the size? Please?
Love,
Anna and Heather

Just click on the image and it will popup the full-sized version. What you're looking at is the thumbnail preview. ;)

Really beautiful Cheshire!!! The coloring style of your drawings, as Darth Vegeta said, is very peculiar and they can be very easily recognized as yours! Cinderella looks so sweet while torturing her stepsisters... Their facial expressions and their tears are very effective, their feet are drawn really well (the girl with the green dress has matching toenails, nice touch :->) and the difference of color between the ball and heel and the sole is also nice. Moreover I love the concept of the good, meek, submissed Cinderella taking a merciless revenge on the "poor" stepsisters... ;-) Oh, the little mice are a great detail too!
Thank you!

Sorry for my English - not from a English speaking country (Estonia)!

Very well done, I loved it... but it would be great if also Cinderella gets it on her feet! ;)
But very, very well!

Awwwww. MICIES! They're so cute!!!

...And the drawing is nice too. :happy:

tukano_2 said:
Really beautiful Cheshire!!! The coloring style of your drawings, as Darth Vegeta said, is very peculiar and they can be very easily recognized as yours!

Yeah thats something I call 2 1/2-D art (instead of 3-D)....LOL

What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back