• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do not buy any clip before reading this !

kingmaker

4th Level Red Feather
I'm glad that I can finally unveil my latest project !

We've all bought clips and were disappointed at least once.
On the other hand, there are a lot of gems out there that weren't appreciated at it's true value.

When you buy any cultural product, you can review it, why not fetish clips ?

So here is Tickling Reviews !

The core principle is simple : Anyone can review a clip they bought.
There are "permanent contributors", but anyone can post a guest review, anyone but studio owners to avoid conflict of interest.

I'd be glad that you post your own reviews or apply to be a permanent contributor.
I really think this will help the whole community, which is the philosophy of genuine Tickling ;)

FAQ

- Why can I only review a clip I bought ?
-> Because it creates a positive bias where people only review what they felt like buying.
There is still a chance of being disappointed so it's always fair.

- Is it related to Genuine Tickling ?
-> Tickling Review is independant, permanent contributors are paid with tickle points on GT for each review.
They review clips that are on every platform, nobody tells them what to review and there is no censorship.

- How does it make money ? Is there any affiliation program ?
-> As of now there is only a donation page. Maybe there will be some advertising revenue in the future.

I'll update this with question if you have some.

Last edited:
I like this idea . I can honestly say I normally feel good about most of the clips I have bought over the years even the ones that were not great in part because the producer described the video fairly well and in a honest fashion ie. not the most ticklish model but very fun reactions and cute feet , that type of thing . But the ones I have wished I had not bought were the few that I felt I would describe different than the producer did . I am not going to say they lied just that I feel like someone pondering buying the same video might save a few bucks after getting a different point of view on the video . This is not putting any ones videos down either just thinking the point of view of the consumer might cover things the seller cant or will not cover . In the end I think it would end up makeing the product produced better .

Yes I think the challenge was to find a grade methodology that would be both suggestive and accurate.

Some like hysterical ticklee, others prefer cuteness, the important thing is to get what you were promised ;)

What's New

6/17/2024
Visit Door 44 Productions for ticklign clips! Details in the D44 box below.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back