• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Do you have that one person in your life who you wish would just tickle you?

TicklexoxFreaK

TMF Novice
Do you know anyone whether it be a friend of yours or someone else who you wouldn't mind being tickled by? I was talking to an old friend of mine recently and he is rather...atrractive to say the least and it got me thinking if he were to ever tickle me i'd be thrilled :blushes: It's a longshot for sure but I nothing wrong with wishful thinking, right?

Oddly enough, I don't have many friends that I would like to tickle me. For some reason, the closer I am to my friends, the less I wish they would tickle me :p Strange how that works.

You ask a lot of hypothetical questions. You say it is a longshot, but only if you want him to do it randomly. Can't start a fire without a spark. You could always tickle him to provoke him to tickle you back. Bare and vulnerable feet work. The odds of him being into tickling as well, now that is wishful thinking.

But that isn't what you asked.

Just about every woman who has ever walked by my path. Old or young(18 or older of course), mean or nice, tall and short, skinny or large, pretty or prettier (Just kidding), Long fingernails or short, as long as they are single (or if their SO doesn't mind) and my SO is cool with it, fair enough. Perhaps I am a bit gluttonous, but that is how I feel. Hell, I certainly wouldn't mind if you tickled me. ;) Hope that wasn't too creepy. :blush2:

My chiropractor is just really impossibly super fuckin' hot -- he's a little guy, maybe 5'7", in his 30s, but he glows with health and is made entirely of probably 190# of solid muscle. And if he were to get me down on his table and start working those strong hands and long fingers of his up and down my ribs and sides and ass and in between my thighs I would mess myself.

Yes, but it's definitely not going to happen. *shrug* XD

What is that there!? Don't be so negative!

Unless, like, s/he has no arms, or believes tickling would compromise your relationship. In which case don't torture yourself like that!

What is that there!? Don't be so negative!

Unless, like, s/he has no arms, or believes tickling would compromise your relationship. In which case don't torture yourself like that!

Bahahahahaha. Oh, I'm not hung up on it or anything. It's more like a passing fancy.

Well before I satrted dating my Girlfriend, I'd often wish for one of my closest Friends Megan to really let me have it. Fortunatey that fantasy has gone away, lol because it was driving me insane.

P.S you never now; He just might one day. :)

There are several peoPle I know who I would love to tickle me. Most of them quite cute I might add haha. But I would be totally ok with it if they just grabbed me and tickled me.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back