• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dodgers win NL West!!!

milagros317

Verified
With their 9-1 victory tonight over the putrid motherfucking hated jints filth, the noble Dodgers have clinched the NL West for the second year in a row. :bouncybou

Kershaw won his 21st game, did give up one run, but also batted in a run, the Dodgers' first run, which tied the game at 1-1. Puig had a solo home run for the go-ahead run, breaking the 1-1 tie. Puig also had an outfield assist, throwing out a runner trying to go from first base to third base on a single to center field, and Puig added another RBI in the 8th inning as well.

Way to go, Dodgers!!!!!!!!!!!

:bouncybou :bouncybou :bouncybou

Congrats to the Dodgers and all their fans!!! Game was tight until the 6th..as Kershaw held the "Gints" down..and the Dodgers went on to score 4 runs in the bottom half of the 6th. Then scored 4 more in the bottom of the 8th, to put it away!!!

Now if we can just catch the Nats for best record, in the NL!! 2 games back, but 4 in the loss column. However..the Dodgers only have 3 games remaining..and the Nats have 6!! It's possible, but unfortunately improbable. They should at least wrap up 2nd, as the Cardinals are 3 back, with 3 to play.

Id love to see it, but how the heck do the Nats have 6 games left?

What a game last night and what a performance for the MVP Clayton Kershaw.

Id love to see it, but how the heck do the Nats have 6 games left?

What a game last night and what a performance for the MVP Clayton Kershaw.
They are playing a day/night doubleheader today (and already lost the first game), another day/night doubleheader tomorrow, and then single games on Saturday and Sunday. That's what can happen here in the east where it often rains.

Congratulations, to mils, and to the Dodgers, and the rest of their fans. Good Luck to the Dodgers in the playoffs.

Im stunned to see so many double headers at the end of the year. Thats amazing.

The Dodgers are a force to be reckoned with and have the best pitcher of the past 10 years. I'll abandon my long held east coast bias if they play the Nationals in the NLCS. With my Braves being on the outside looking in I just want to see some good baseball

After last night they will face The Giants again.

Before last night it was known, and after last night it remains true, that the Dodgers will face the Cardinals in a best-of-five series.
If the Dodgers win that series, then they will face either the Washington Nationals or the putrid motherfucking hated jints bastards, whichever team wins their best-of-five series.

Obviously, I'm rooting for the Dodgers and for the Nationals in their respective series.

NA NA NAA NAAAAA.. NA NA NAAA NAAAAAAA! Heeeyy heeeeyy.. GOODBYE!!

Once again - a Dodger season ENDS IN FAILURE!! Thank you KERSHAW!!!

This message is hidden because Laugh is on your ignore list.
This is all that I see and all that I will ever see from a fan of the putrid motherfucking hated jints bastards.
You need not bother to post in any thread that I start.

Oh Well, Dodger fans...let's face it...the Cardinals are our "thorn"...and Kershaw's "kryptonite"!!!

5th time the two have met in the playoffs (since divisional play started in '69). The Cards taking 4 series' ('85,'04,'13,'14) and the Dodgers lone win coming in '09. I can still remember '85 being as heartbreaking as the last 2 years. With Tom Nieden-worthless giving up 9th inning home runs to Ozzie Smith (game 5)...and Jack Clark (game 6).

Anyway...it was still a good season...and baring any major injuries...2015 looks just as promising!!!

But now...LET'S GO ROYALS OR ORIOLES!!! (for the "whole thing") Why root for the NL,this year, since those 2 teams have won 3 of the last 4?

I had almost forgotten the pain of Tom Niedenfuer's losses back in 1985. Ugh.

I am currently rooting for the Cardinals to get into the World Series for the obvious reason.

Since my brother and sister-in-law live in Baltimore and have good friends who are Oriole season ticket holders, I will root for the O's to get in as the AL team.

I'm very sorry that the Dodgers lost, mils. I hope they do better next season.

I was glad to see the Dodgers knocked out, I don't like teams like them with high payrolls and almost an all star at every spot. Between the Giants and Cards I really don't care who comes out of the NL. I'm rooting for KC to beat the O's cause I love their underdog story a team comes out of nowhere and has made it to the ALCS. I believe the O's will beat KC BUT I'm rooting hard for KC

Absolutely true, Angel!! The thing is..the Giants and Cards have been "built" as "teams" to be consistent. Utilizing their farm systems and strategic trades to build consistent, competitive teams. The same way the Dodgers used to do it..before the O'Malley's gave up ownership. It is always fun to root for the underdog, like you say, but most people still root for "their home team", regardless of how they got there.

Can I ask one question?? Considering where you are located (and your comment about it)..are/were you ever a Yankee fan??

I only ask because of your comment about high payrolls...and the way "The Boss" used to "run" that team. I don't really care either way and I won't debate the matter, either. Just curious.

To answer your question no I am not a Yankees fan, while I do respect them as a ball club I always hated how they would go out and bye the games best players. In fact I root for the Mets. I'm a big fan of teams that build through the farm system such as the Cards, Giants, even the up and coming Cubs. Even if say my Mets spent money on big time players I would hate it cause I would feel they didn't earn it. I do believe that money should be spent but it shouldn't be the sole means of trying to put the best team on the field. I've always felt a good combination of money and home grown prospects are the way to go. That's why teams such as the Cards, Giants, Cubs ect have my interest going forward cause they mostly develop their talent while also spending when and were they need to.

Thanks for the response, Angel!! I to, am more inclined to lean toward the teams that "build from within". I also respect teams with long histories of success..but in some cases..they will "do what they do"..just to stay on top. (and have the resources, of course) You seem to be a very knowledgeable fan of the game. I appreciate that!!

I was once a member of the Angel's organization..back when Gene Autry still owned them. And when he started delving into free agents, to build a winner, our farm system suffered immensely!! Plus, having grown up within 20 min. of both the Dodgers and Angels (I also worked for the Dodgers, after being released by the Angels)..I will always root for them. It's the "home team thing"..you know??

What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back