• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Does anyone here...

Red_Feather

2nd Level Red Feather
... play American football themselves? I'm considering taking the sport up myself and was wondering what it's like to play the game.

Also, I was wondering what position someone of my height would be suitable for. I'd guess I'm somewhere around 5'9''-5'10'', and of medium build. Both fairly fast and strong.

All replies appreciated. :)

Your best bets would probably be Wide Receiver, Running Back, or Safety. Kicker and punter, too, but anyone size could play there. Smaller players are making impacts at all positions today. I guess it just depends at what level you plan on playing.

Your best bets would probably be Wide Receiver, Running Back, or Safety. Kicker and punter, too, but anyone size could play there. Smaller players are making impacts at all positions today. I guess it just depends at what level you plan on playing.

Thanks for the response. :)

Ideally I'd like to try out running back, but that all depends what team positions are taken. :p

As for the level of play, all American football in Britain is amateur, so hopefully it shouldn't be to hard to get on a team. :D

I played for seven years. I think your best bet may be on defense. I played several positions and that side was my fav. Its more fun to me because you get to tackle folks. You can really hit em hard and it feels so good. I really liked free safety because you just hunt down whoever has the ball. I also played linebacker and end. I played offense as well but all I did was block which sucked.

Hey guys, thanks for the response.

I'm going to be training with my uni team when we return after the christmas break. Having recently weighed myself, I come up at just over 9st. (127 lbs). Very light, I know but at 20 years I am still growing, and the guys we have over here aren't really as bulked as over in the States.

I've been told that I should definitely stay out of the trenches, :p but even though I'm fairly light I have quite a lot of natural arm/upper body strength, which could be improved by training.

Ultimately, I would like to go for a running back position, but I'd presume the team would already have such important players in the roster. :)

Well, I did my first training session last week, it was great fun.

As the squad is finally coming together into a team, people are being pooled together by prospective position. I'm currently in contention for the HB position. :) Although I'm the smallest and lightest, I'm also the quickest and most agile (being the shortarse that I am :D).

I'm trying to put on a bit of weight, by changing my eating habits, so that I'm a bit bulkier for our first friendly match which is on the cards. :eek:

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back