• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

dont mess with the Amazon F/F nylons

Tickle Abuse

Verified
Susan is so damn sexy, but really tough and honestly a little bitchy, lol. Her husband tickled her and tried to break her, he failed. I had 3 girls on her and they failed. Feeling her oats a bit, she picks a fight with the Blonde Amazon, thinking that all 5 foot nothing and one hundred and nothing pounds could take the 6' 2" 208lb Amazon in a tickle fight. WRONG! The Blonde Amazon wrecks her, tickling her nylon clad feet without mercy. She even discovers that Susan's inner thighs are wicked ticklish. No bondage in this one, who needs restraints when you have an Amazon! Oh, Susan is wearing one of the sexiest outfits I have ever seen, in case you didn't notice!

you can find this video on my f/f clips4sale store: Tickle Abuse 2

I will also be uploading this weekend a video of Susan barefoot tickled by her husband on my f/m, m/f store: Tickle Abuse

Well, it would be better if she tied her up into hogtied and than tickle her nyloned covered soles :D :D :D

Whatever happened to Kristy? If you are still in contact with her, doing this exact same clip with her and the Amazon would be great!

Thanks,

TK

she should have tickled the amazons feet.....that would have been good

The Amazon has been tickled alot of times, lol, and I promised she wouldn't this time since she is close to a competition. They way she struggles, she usually leaves with some bumps and bruises and she can't have that for her next event. After her event she is coming back to get tickled again.

The Amazon has been tickled alot of times, lol, and I promised she wouldn't this time since she is close to a competition. They way she struggles, she usually leaves with some bumps and bruises and she can't have that for her next event. After her event she is coming back to get tickled again.

Excellent news!! Great clip as ever, I love how the Amazon tosses her around at the start, and the inner thigh tickling was very sexy. I love your work, guys, keep it up!

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Whats Up with Diane ?
Haven't heard anything about her in a while

I love Susan. Another upperbod clip would be awesome! Maybe with baby oil next time? :D

I agree with Aragon. It would really be hot & fun to see Brooke with her
wrists tied behind her back and letting the Amazon go at her like that.
You could add Nikki and Cindy (Carmen's cousin) to the list, too (with or
without the wrists bound).

I see inner thigh tickling is creeping in more and more... how is it working out for you? Should we expect more?

HA why would someone try to take on the Amazon I mean great vid and be sad if she didn't but man bad move lol

Just out of curiosity...

Were you still planning on putting up the other clip of Susan in the stocks?

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back