• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Don't touch me! - Black Lingerie - WARNING: Intense and violent content - M/F

Wow, this thread's awesome entertainment. Just package the clip with this thread and get rich quick!
The next clip you release you'll be able to pay for your butler to do all the tickling.

Hate mail??? I was implying she's hot and I'd love to send her an email sending my praises for her clips.

Sorry I didn't meant you directly, but there is a reason why most models don't hangout here very often. I mean even Addie Juniper doesn't have private messaging here.

Ask around

Some folks don't know this but the tickling producer community in Florida is very small and tight, and most of all live in the same coast, and we have shared some of the models, so if a producer "violates a model for real" the word would have gotten out to the other producers and the violator would be out of business in a snap.

Some folks don't know this but the tickling producer community in Florida is very small and tight, and most of all live in the same coast, and we have shared some of the models, so if a producer "violates a model for real" the word would have gotten out to the other producers and the violator would be out of business in a snap.

This is solid gospel.

JD

Sorry I didn't meant you directly, but there is a reason why most models don't hangout here very often. I mean even Addie Juniper doesn't have private messaging here.

I agree. I advise all new models to have no direct contact. Most fans are harmless and adoring. I've personally had contact with a few who went radically nuclear and violent for NOT having access to models.

I promote model twitter addresses and model messaging on my Yahoo group. They have lots of control to be buffered on these two platforms.

Safety before pleasure.

JD

Oh if the ler was another woman, and her deliscious feet nibbled and tickled without mercy, then it would be perfect.

Can I have an Emmy?

The problem with this producer is that he blurs the line between creating a legitimate product and breaking the law. You know at least with other producers, that it's not REAL.

Thank you. This means that I am making a very good job at making it look real. Also a lot of credit has to go to Jordan who is hell of an actress!

VIRUS ALERT!!! While I cannot say with 100% certainty, I'm pretty sure than in downloading one of the three posted samples, I was clobbered with several trojans!! Beware! anyone else encounter a similar problem??

Good grief - these yokels just don't quit, do they - keep it up Skelyrata - you're not catering to the naysayers!

I think I know what the problem is, this clip is made to belief she hates what you are doing. Although she agreed with it.
In my world that's called excellent.
Try to see it in that perspective.
Thanks for sharing. :rockon:

I think there is nothing wrong with the clip, but how the retina of viewers are oriented.

Um, no

Thank you. This means that I am making a very good job at making it look real. Also a lot of credit has to go to Jordan who is hell of an actress!

You're misinterpreting. My comment about knowing "whether or not it's real" was not meant as any testament to your skills (or lack thereof) as a producer. My comment has to do with your rap sheet and how you previously ignored somebody's safeword when she continued to say it.

Whereas with other producers who provide very good quality and realistic clips, I at least know that they respect the models with whom they work. So even if their clip is intense, I know I am not contributing to crime by buying their clips.

And just because you ignored the safeword in the past and you think the issue was resolved, doesn't change your character at all.

Obviously she wanted to do this, why are you all complaining. This guy isn't stealing or kidnapping people. And if he was I doubt he would be posting videos of his kidnap victims and himself on the internet. You know there are women who like it rough. I've never dated any but yeah there are alot of different "species" of human beings out there.

Pretty tame for a clip that has caused so much commotion. I prefer to hear women laugh when they 're tickled. If I want to hear whining I'll watch something with Sally Struthers :shivers: But some of the hating on this guy is just plain silly.

I got no problem with his videos.

It's all fantasy, not reality.

Just because a woman in a video seems to be suffering or protesting, it's not real. It's a thing called pretending.

Granted, his videos aren't for everybody, but why should they be? We have literally 100s of video companies to choose from. If you don't like them, don't buy them.

And seriously, compared to a lot of hardcore or bdsm videos out there, his work is pretty damn tame.

your stuff truthfully has become horrible, crappy, distasteful, and nasty. i think tickling should be fun, enjoyable, and can be sexual. your last few movies make this fetish look awful. what a shame.

Totally agree. Someone said that it is something new in video production, but I don't see anything new in meaningless cruelty. There are intense tickling in other producers videos (FrenchTickling, Tickle Abuse etc) but in none of them there isn't this kind of torture and those videos are really fun, what is basic characteristic of tickle fetish.

mountain out of mole hill

granted there was more sex than ticklinG but heythere was some. and to private tickler just because hes fat doesnt make him less of a person. its nice to see a chubby tickling tickling a hot girl . gives us other chubby guys hope.hey i like hot lers but if he can get hot chicks to tickle god bless him. LONG LIVE US CHUBBITES!!!

This is a pretty amusing thread.

The TMF is a fetish forum. Most people are here because they get turned on by tickling and want to see and read about it.

No one comes into the clips forum because they like Skely's mise-en-scene, FT MANAGER's subtle homages to Claude Chabrol or the Hitchcockian suspense of Tickle Abuse. Let's not kid ourselves, people come in here to find something to get off to. No one stumbles in here looks around and says, "waitaminute, this ain't Alberquerque!"

So the idea of people opening this thread from longtime producer Skelyrata and getting morally outraged and zipping their junk back up in disapproval is quite frankly hilarious.

"Not only did this clip totally harsh my boner, I am now going to compose an irate message to show how angry I am. Damn you Skelyrata, you're no better than Bin Laden!"

First off, if guys like Skely and Tommy of Tickle Abuse (as he has been accused of this in the past too) were genuinely tying up girls against their will and essentially filming sexual assault, do you honestly think they would then not only post it online but also offer it up for sale?

There is no excuse for sexual assault and anyone who commits it deserves to spend a few years tossing salad at the mercy of a big hairy cellmate. We're all agreed on that one I imagine.

But c'mon people, it's a sexual tickling clip. A little fucking perspective please!

What's New

5/31/2024
The TMF Chat Room is always busy. Stop in and see who is about!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back