• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dose Anyone Crave the Maddness of none-stop Tickle Torture without Mercy?

ElvisJessie

TMF Poster
Hello to my fellow Ticklees,
Sorry about my having to repost this it is however my very first one, and I'm a little bit nervouse, so please bear with me. Before I start this I should give a big thank you to NJJEN6365 for the idea. Thank you very much for this idea Jen I do hummbly appreciate it more than you'll ever know. NOW to the matter, at hand I'de love to hear from you submissives out there in this extreamly happy community who CRAVE with all of your heart unmercilous tickle torture none-stop. What are your dreams?, and your fantasy sittuations, and also you settings. Can you visualy seeing it happening to you, or are you blindfolded. Is it a one, on one encounter, or are you in a room full of others. This very curious community WANTS TO KNOW. Thanks,
and let the discusion begin............:D

Last edited:
Wow, Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!

Thank you so much for responding to my post here, I can't tell you how much I apreciate it. Now if others could post there responces to this question we would realy be on a roll, because I do believe that there are others who do crave it, as badly, as we do sir....

Oh yes, that would be me. Many fantasies revolve around that very subject. Whether or not I could actually go through with it due to my fairly extreme ticklishness is another story. But the fantasy of experiencing it remains all the same.

I am not a willing sub, however. Oh, I am submissive, don't get me wrong. But I personally enjoy the mental stimulation of being FORCED to submit. I'm a pretty tall and muscular gal, and not many men have been able to take me head on. Because of that, I carry a "you can try, but I doubt you'll succeed" sort of attitude. Hence my desire to be forced to submit.

My ideal scenario would probably be being taken by surprise, brought down to the ground either by sheer brut strength or a knowledgable Ler who can drop me by hitting a few of the right places. Once weakened from the play, I would be restrained and immobilized. And there the fun would begin. Because of the fact I am insaitable, I have never been taken to the extreme. As soon as they stop, I want more. I am also quite vocal while being tickled, so my laughter would be filled with promises of vengence, threats, and even possibly a good deal of swearing...lol. I want to be broken down to the point, however, that I am finally willing to completely submit myself for any purpose the Ler so desires. I want to be taken to the point that I am willing to do anything, say anything, just to get the endless torture to stop.

That is my fantasy in a nutshell.

Mimi

Oh Mimi

You just HAVE TO come east. If you really want to live out this fantasy, I suggest meeting with me, Master Pete and TTD. We will send you to a level of tickle HELL that you will remember forever.

Jen

Try this seniario for size MIMI..........

It's an extremly hot summers day, and you find yourself sitting in you car, about to drive somewhere cool, and relaxing. When all of a sudden from behind you comes the arm of a stranger in his hand he holds a soft cloth soaked in cloriaform, and quicly places it over your mouth, and nose. Hence after a few minutes of struggling you give in to the fummes, After which your taken to an unknown location blindfolded. You then find yourself sped eagle apon
a soft comfortable four posted bed. With your wrists, and ankles securly restrained. Next you find yourself being tickled severly by an unknown person. None-stop without mercy
His only motivation is TO BREAK YOU.....

And to tell you the truth if we were close to each other I could see myself up for that challenge of making you laugh, and trying to break you. Even though I am a ticklee, I'm always up for a challenge....

Hey NJJEN

Wow! with that kind of a line-up tickling MIMI could I possibly get an inviation to also be put through the tickling hell. It could be the best experience of both of lives Hey MIMI.

Sorry

Unfortunately not. Master Pete and TTD do not tickle guys.

Jen

My mistake

OOPs sorry about that Jen, but hey I do understand where there coming from. When I'm not wanting to be a ticklee,
I can also be a tickler, and to tell you the truth I absolutly love tickling women to.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back