• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dottie Dominated an E-Comic by DatComics

TKForce

1st Level Orange Feather
Hello all, some friends of mine made and are selling an e-comic, they wanted me to tell the community about it and I'm here to do so happily,
in hopes you'll enjoy it and it's characters as much as I do. Here's a link to their site where you can learn more about the comic and pick it
up if you want. http://www.datcomics.com/index.php/en/dat-e-comics

My friends Mr. Gold and Mr. Apple of DatComics have created a lovely and entertaining pair of characters in Tracy and Dottie. Tracey and Dottie are a couple of best friends that get up to all kinds of funny and amusing situations. Now the two lovely ladies are debuting in their first e-comic and are in for an adventure of a very ticklish nature.

Tired of their typical 9-5 jobs in Hottie Crossing, Indiana... BFFs Tracy and Dottie experience the rush of high society in the Big Apple when
they visit there longtime friend, Cinnamon Rouleigh, New York City's reigning fashion model.Inspired to Strip the girls of their inhibitions and
expose them to her alternative lifestyle of bdsm, Cinnamon decides to break in the Hottie Crossing heartbreakers with bondage equipment, light paddling and relentless tickles.

One of the AMAZING things about this comic is not only can you buy the comic but you can buy a special edition of the comic that comes in video format and has the characters voice acted, seeing pictures of the lovely ladies tickled is wonderful but getting to hear them giggle, laugh and beg is a whole new level of enjoyment.

Here are some pictures of the lovely duo from the DatComics deviantArt page.

datcomics__dd_cover_by_william_gold-d7gigwp.png

dat_comics_tracy_and_dottie_intro_image_two_by_william_gold-d6wg72m.jpg

Thanks for the positive review, TKForce! I was waiting for that!

Awesome post! And what a coincidence! I posted/asked about the person who had commissioned this E-comic not 24 hours ago in the links/update section! I have loved their work ever since I saw their videos.

To those who aren't familiar with DatComics or the Tracy & Dottie animated videos, you can search for "Tracy and Dottie" on youtube. In the intro to their videos, they interact the cute scene above where Tracy tickles Dottie's foot atop letters spelling out their names. Come to think of it, there are images in their second video "Memory Lane" that features f/f tickling, and their website has a link to the artist's deviantart page that also features f/f tickling (not seen in any of their videos.) Makes me wonder if they are one of us or not ... despite your commission, TKForce.

I was hoping to ask about your purchase but you seem to sing praises to their work anyway. The above cover to their E-comic is killer good, and here are a few more images from their deviant page that should be new to the community.

Thanks for the awesome post.

dat_comics__not_ticklish_christmas_tale_by_william_gold-d6yd8k3.jpg datcomics__dd_panel18_by_william_gold-d7g09ft.jpg

Just recently discovered that these guys had made an e-comic. For some reason though, the link to the site doesn't seem to be working. Is that a temporary thing or is there something more sinister involved?

They're legit. The artist regularly takes commissions and requests on his deviant art page. I emailed them and they said they are in the process of switching web servers (which is why their site is currently down) but that you can order directly from the artist through his email on deviant art. I did and received my comic. It was cute and becomes rather sexual towards the end.

What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back