• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Down the Bunny Hole" (PC computer game, f/f, a little f/m)

Currently have 3 of the pictures and I'm stuck, crazy runes..
It's good though, well worth the download

still stuck on the 2nd lvl with emmi, and no idea how to get past the key card door.

Bashiku: That's an awful time of the year to put people through massive exams! Good luck with those and don't worry about my little project. ;)

maxamum_sumthin: Runes runes runes... yes. Anyone who can help maxamum_sumthin with this? ;) I said I wouldn't give any hints yet in the first days, but I can still add something general (which may either be help... or confuse you more but it's just generally true)... If you can't go forward, maybe you should go back. -- This really isn't any help, but there's a truth in it anyway.

Good luck! Congrats on finding three photos. There are more, but you won't know how many until you have finished the game (when you get out of the place you get an overview of what you collected and how many there are).

Edit: (someone responded while I was replying)

BigNorm: If you're lucky maxamum (or someone else who got past that floor) may be willing to throw you (or all of you) a hint.

On floors: I have been counting the floors from top to bottom myself (but I know how many there are so that's easy for me). Floor 1 is the one with the exit. But feel free to apply your own numbering. :)

Last edited:
Well, i just beat it, all i gotta do it run trough it again and get all the pictures.
Let you know when i do.

Well, i just beat it, all i gotta do it run trough it again and get all the pictures.
Let you know when i do.

Oh, good job Celerich! Congrats!
Quite fast too. And now for the other pictures... let us know how it's going, yes? :)

Have fun.

Arg... I've got the carrot, broken dagger, and the code to open the door on the first level, but I can't figure out how to use the code to actually open the door...

Hmmm...kinda cute. Text adventures are odd for me at first but I get the hang of them fast enough. And actually, I DID get everything (save the 'pin-up') the first time through. But maybe that's just because I'm an obsessive collector. I do believe I saw a few typos in there though I don't remember what they were. Also, is it just me or does the game bug up when you finish it so that if you go to 'start new game' without closing it, you start back at the very end?

One question though. You said there are 5 pictures NOT including the one with Jimmy didn't you? So am I missing something? Aside from the 'extra item' that I discovered what was due to randomly typing it in. Or is it tied into that one hint?

Last edited:
Arg... I've got the carrot, broken dagger, and the code to open the door on the first level, but I can't figure out how to use the code to actually open the door...

This got me stuck until I realized something... the "Help" menu has more commands. Scroll down to see the rest. One will tell you what you're seeking.

You have to use the command "input" for that (it is listed in the help). If you have some codes or passwords etc. you type the word "input" followed by whatever you want to put in. ;)

Hmmm...kinda cute. Text adventures are odd for me at first but I get the hang of them fast enough. And actually, I DID get everything (save the 'pin-up') the first time through. But maybe that's just because I'm an obsessive collector. I do believe I saw a few typos in there though I don't remember what they were. Also, is it just me or does the game bug up when you finish it so that if you go to 'start new game' without closing it, you start back at the very end?

Nice one. I'm not that surprised that you didn't get the secret hidden picture yet (which I earlier referred to as 'pin-up' but really is more of a full nude picture...) BUT I'll say one thing about that now: There is a hint about that one at the end of the credits (so type "credits" and scroll all the way down). Now this may not tell you much... BUT... let me reveal that there is a place somewhere in the game where you might find a similar kind of hint being thrown at you... and once you have read that as well you have to start letting your brains work and think of what you might have to do in order to unlock the secret hidden picture. ;) I will be giving more hints on that in the future if the image remains undiscovered but for now this is all.

There are very possibly a couple of typos. I typed everything straight into the vb editor and it doesn't have a spell checker... sorry about that. And English isn't my native language so that may have had a little side-effect here or there too. *laughs*

The 'start button' issue you found is interesting. I think I forgot to implement the re-initialization into that one. oops. But anyway, it's probably easy enough to close and restart the application so I'm not too worried about that one. ;) Thanks for bringing it up either way!

One question though. You said there are 5 pictures NOT including the one with Jimmy didn't you? So am I missing something? Aside from the 'extra item' that I discovered what was due to randomly typing it in. Or is it tied into that one hint?

Um wait. What did you type in to get an "extra item"? I'm not sure what you're talking about here. I myself was a bit unclear on that 'not including jimmy' thing. One of the five regular photographs does indeed have Jimmy on it (so all who are missing that one now know where they might be able to take a picture!) but what I really was referring to was the photograph which you find in the camera-room. When you "examine" that photograph it will tell you that it's a photo on which you can see Jimmy in strangling position with Emmi (which again is important useful information as you can use that to your advantage somehow). The wise lesson from that is: if you do something unwise: don't leave photo or video material of it. *grins* So the photograph I referred to is the one you didn't take yourself and which you can not actually graphically see.

There are indeed FIVE tk photographs you can unlock and then the extra hidden one. At the end of the game you will see how many of each you managed to get, so if photos lists "5/5" then you did get all those.

Hope that cleared it all up and helped some a bit further again. :)

Ok, i finally got EVERY photo but the last, secret one. Gimma another hint! RAWR!

Ok, i finally got EVERY photo but the last, secret one. Gimma another hint! RAWR!

It's a secret. For now. You have to be smart. Look in all the rooms and look at the hint in the credits. That's all I will say for now. Then it's putting one and one together and you can find the picture.

I finished it. It was a lot of fun.

One question though (you can pm me if you don't want to spoil it). I got the five tickle photos and the secret nude one, but they were on seperate play throughs and I couldn't get all 6 when i beat it. I'm not sure what I did differently the first time to get the secret picture. Can you tell me?

I finished it. It was a lot of fun.

One question though (you can pm me if you don't want to spoil it). I got the five tickle photos and the secret nude one, but they were on seperate play throughs and I couldn't get all 6 when i beat it. I'm not sure what I did differently the first time to get the secret picture. Can you tell me?

Nice one. I'll not give away the answer yet, but I'll give a bit more precise hint (and with a little bit thinking, or "putting one and one together" as I said before) you should not be able to figure out what you need to do to get the extra photograph...

So, here's a bit better hint towards getting the secret hidden photograph:

In the credits you read: "This game contains an extra 'hidden bonus' picture of Jen in her most natural form. To unlock it, TIME is of the essence (and by that I don't mean playing the game for a whole week or finishing it in as little time possible. *wink*)"

In the shower (on the base floor) if you try to "use the shower", you will most likely get a text; "You usually take showers in the morning. You don't want to take a shower now."

For me, thw shower said something like "You want to take a shower, but not now. Maybe later...". Is this a mistake, or just one of the many things it will say?

For me, thw shower said something like "You want to take a shower, but not now. Maybe later...". Is this a mistake, or just one of the many things it will say?

Ah, so you were playing the game somewhere past midnight, eh? You can take that as a hint. ;)

People must be getting close to finding out how to beat this now. ;)

Anyone care to write a short walk-through and post it yet? The first one who writes a walkthrough that gets you from start to finish including collecting all five regular photograps and posts it in this thread - I will tell you by PM how EXACTLY to get the secret hidden picture. No hints, just a plain straightforward answer! :)

Let's get the secrets out to those who are stills struggling, shall we? ;)

There, done in 10 minutes. I did not include the secret pic spoilers. Yes I DO know how to get it. Leaving that to the guy who made the damn thing.

Attachments

• DtBH Guide.txt
    1.5 KB · Views: 330
Last edited:
Dude, that was an amazingly awesome game. Very well thought out, it took me about 2 hours to get through it! Being able to take pictures was pretty cool too, specially the "effect" you put on them. Honestly, you've just scored serious points in my book, it's just pure coolness. Well done! *clap clap clap*

Ok, got it. Got everything, all the pictures, and most variations of the tickle scenarios. Hurray for me!

EDIT: Let it be known, i did NOT look at the walkthrough. Yeah, it's ok, you can be jealous.

Last edited:
There, done in 10 minutes. I did not include the secret pic spoilers. Yes I DO know how to get it. Leaving that to the guy who made the damn thing.

Nicely done, Excess. Short and neat. So now everyone who is hopelessly stuck can get through the game and find at least the five regular pictures. And the extra one... well, I think I can say that a number of you have figured it out now (with my help) so I'll not spoil the search entirely and let the others just think a bit more. I'll hear it sometime when someone really still can't find the secret hidden pic. Looks like I don't need to send you the PM you did deserve anymore, Excess. Nice job.

PS: The 'word' you need to say on the fourth floor counted from downwards, that's in fact a little wink to the old text-adventure games that they had on the PC. You can use this word throughout the game, no matter where or when, and it'll do "a little something" magical (nothing spectacular though) until you use it in the right situation and place. But the word was used way back there, in those text adventures and I still consider it a little 'magical' word. There. And for those who wonder where the word is found... keep your EYES well open at the bottom floor... then you can't miss it.

Dude, that was an amazingly awesome game. Very well thought out, it took me about 2 hours to get through it! Being able to take pictures was pretty cool too, specially the "effect" you put on them. Honestly, you've just scored serious points in my book, it's just pure coolness. Well done! *clap clap clap*

Aw, thanks! Glad you enjoyed it a lot. I was like "What!? How did this get stickied?" Awesome! You didn't have to do that, but I really appreciate the gesture! As for the "effect"; I originally wanted to have it 'fade from black', in the way polaroids of course really work... but I couldn't figure out how to do that (except using an animated gif or multiple copies of the picture in different brightness - both of which would have made the program a good deal bigger in size). Thanks again. :)

Ok, got it. Got everything, all the pictures, and most variations of the tickle scenarios. Hurray for me!

EDIT: Let it be known, i did NOT look at the walkthrough. Yeah, it's ok, you can be jealous.

*claps* well done!

Jealous, me? Why? I played it through without getting stuck, but I wonder why... ;) That's the (dis)advantage of writing it yourself...

As others have said, I really loved the game. I was wondering if you're thinking of making a sequel. I need to see a picture of Jane's blue stockinged feet getting tickled! If you need any help with the writing let me know.

As others have said, I really loved the game. I was wondering if you're thinking of making a sequel. I need to see a picture of Jane's blue stockinged feet getting tickled! If you need any help with the writing let me know.

Sequel: Yes. There will be a sequel. But it will be a more 'point and click' style, no need to type texts. Also conversations will work different and Jane is not in it. Sorry.

[sadness]
any help with the runes...? anything???

Excess has written a full walkthrough (just check a couple of posts back). But if you just want a hint on the runes... I can give you one: You don't need to be able to read those runes, or understand them. What you DO need is not on this floor. You should keep your eyes open well throughout the whole place, because the answer of what Jen has to "say" is right before your eyes... somewhere... Anyway, if you don't figure it out, check the walkthrough. Simple. :)

The sequel to this game is out!

You can find it here. The game is called "Nagas".

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back