• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dragonball tickling

Mighty tickler

Sorry deleted because of some naggers here, read down and you know

Last edited:
Nice try.
This piece was done by UmoJar, and was posted here:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=175255

I don't know if you're just sharing it again, or trying to pass it off as your own. If you are trying to share it, you can post in the original thread so that new members can see his amazing artwork. Umojar is rad!

But this thread should probably be deleted.

Nice try.
This piece was done by UmoJar, and was posted here:

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=175255

I don't know if you're just sharing it again, or trying to pass it off as your own. If you are trying to share it, you can post in the original thread so that new members can see his amazing artwork. Umojar is rad!

But this thread should probably be deleted.

Dude, I don't have the time nor energy to run the whole forum to see if that something is posted here already, if I must do that than I'm busy for days, not possible with my very busy professional life!
Besides before I started to post here I saw also reposts. But are they deleted? Ooooh no! Or is for some members allowed to post reposts and for other not???? Tell me!

Both of the images you just posted have the artist's name in their illustration. The other artist's signature really leaped out, I thought it was obvious you weren't attempting to take credit.
(It doesn't hurt to be more specific or bump a thread, it's true, but if you were just sharing from your collection perhaps it was difficult to find the original thread?
You might want to try posting a grouping of "my favorites from various artists" or whatnot, and I'm sure you'll be more careful with labelling in the future). Thank you for the re-post, I never saw either of them. :)

Last edited:
Dude, I don't have the time nor energy to run the whole forum to see if that something is posted here already, if I must do that than I'm busy for days, not possible with my very busy professional life!
Besides before I started to post here I saw also reposts. But are they deleted? Ooooh no! Or is for some members allowed to post reposts and for other not???? Tell me!

I didn't see the other artwork you had posted with the artists' signature on them, but I am very concerned with artists' copyright. It's a huge problem, and a great artist like UmoJar should be credited.

I honestly don't care if you'd like to post it again, but from my perspective it looked like you were trying to pass it off as your own. My apologies! Just got to stick up for fellow artists.

That piece is one of my favourites. :)

I didn't see the other artwork you had posted with the artists' signature on them, but I am very concerned with artists' copyright. It's a huge problem, and a great artist like UmoJar should be credited.

I honestly don't care if you'd like to post it again, but from my perspective it looked like you were trying to pass it off as your own. My apologies! Just got to stick up for fellow artists.

That piece is one of my favourites. :)

I don't care what you think dude, but hey it is deleted ok, happy now. And don't worry I neeeeeeeeeever do it again ok? Jeeesus what a nagger, get a grip man

How about you stop acting like such a baby because some posters wanted to make sure that you were not stealing a talented artist's work.

Like the others had said, give credit where it is due so people will not think you are trying to post artwork as your own. Be mature and think before sticking your foot in your mouth for being a whiny ass over a legit issue.

How about you stop acting like such a baby because some posters wanted to make sure that you were not stealing a talented artist's work.

Like the others had said, give credit where it is due so people will not think you are trying to post artwork as your own. Be mature and think before sticking your foot in your mouth for being a whiny ass over a legit issue.

Couldnt have said it better. Seriously tho, if you have time to post shit, you have time to search it before hand, all you have to do is type in the search bar, not that friggin hard and takes like a min to find whatever your after.

Dont bother posting if ya cant do that.

Sorry deleted because of some naggers here, read down and you know

Thanks for this. Now we all know that you were wronged by "naggers" and that it wasn't you irresponsibly posting something not yours, vaguely opening the door to you possibly trying to pass it off as your own. You are definitely correct, and everyone else is wrong.

I don't care what you think dude, but hey it is deleted ok, happy now. And don't worry I neeeeeeeeeever do it again ok? Jeeesus what a nagger, get a grip man

You know, darkharp said she was sorry and that she was fine with you posting it as long as you weren't taking credit.

This reaction you had would more likely come from the opposite being said. Seems as if you were just looking for an excuse to start up some drama.

No one can read your mind, bud. When you put up a picture and say "here ya go, tell me what you think/leave a comment" or whatever you posted, some people are obviously going to think you're trying to pass it off on your own. Not everyone knows who the artists are, and in some of the pictures the signature is really small, so to them it could come off as your work.

Anyway, best to follow some advice you got here and just give more information with your posts. It doesn't take much time from your "very busy professional life" to type out "I did not draw this, all credit goes to X".

Sheesh. And here we all are to see tickling. And this comes of it? And I still don't know what the hell picture we're even talking about. OI

UMM

Dude, dont even try to act like you werent attempting to steal this and call it your own. I already caught you trying to pass off the old debra messing story by replacing her name with jincy jones. Your a thief. End of story.

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back