• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dressed for tickling?

chilled_bones

TMF Master
What are your most and least favorite outfits to tickle/be tickled in?

I'm a huge fan of jeans on a ticklee, with anything from a t-shirt to a coat on the upper-body. Feet would be bare, but I'd like her to have some nice boots or skating sneakers for me to take off. I wouldn't want nylons, but I like those socks that leave the heels and toes bare.

I hate when ticklees wear short-shorts, belly shirts or anything else too revealing (how can I get excited about taking your cloths off if you're barely wearing any?). I'm also not a fan of high-heels or any other shoes that squish feet.

Then you will like the kind of vids HOMEMADE will be putting out. If you would like a custom vid just send me a pm!

I usually have a jeans, boots, tshirt combo just normally. If I were tickling someone, I'd probably keep it that way, and I'd obviously take off the boots if I was being tickled. (Shirt too, if you're lucky :3 )

How, as the ticklee, I am dress or not dressed, is left up to the tickler(s) totally.
As the LER, shorts and tee shirt or bikini top and bottoms will do just nicely. Unless the lee desires to be naked then that is fine too!

Bare feet bare midriffs is what usually fires up that tickle monster inside of me, and inspires him to want to come out to play.

Last edited:
Clogs, sandals, heels; and then pantyhose, jeans or skirt.
I don't care about top clothes. Foot fetish takes it's tool. :cool

Different types who wear a day coat. Pants with stripes and cut-away coat. Perfect fit, puttin' on the ritz. Dressed up like a million dollar trooper. Tryin' hard to look like Gary Cooper.

Super duper!

I prefer skimpy/revealing clothes on my lee... Like bikinis or short-shorts with belly shirts. I don't like anything that covers the thighs/legs or the feet. Everything below the waistline must be exposed... Except for the "you know what."

I prefer skimpy/revealing clothes on my lee... Like bikinis or short-shorts with belly shirts. I don't like anything that covers the thighs/legs or the feet. Everything below the waistline must be exposed... Except for the "you know what."

Except for it, eh? Afraid it'll have teeth and bite ya, eh?

I prefer butt-shirts, tuxedo-hats, and extra-chin-slings on a skinny li'l thang. But... If it's a girl, why not make it a Stormtrooper costume?

I'm also not a fan of high-heels or any other shoes that squish feet.

Me neither. I like boots, basketball/aerobic/skating sneakers (luv them Converse All Stars - old as the hills but fashionable again!).

Fact is, even fairly plain clothing on the right woman can look hot!

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back