• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Drew Peterson Freaks, gets 38 years

SamuelKhan

4th Level Blue Feather
Drew Peterson -- the swaggering Chicago-area police officer who gained notoriety after his much-younger fourth wife vanished in 2007 -- was sentenced to 38 years in prison on Thursday for murdering his third wife.

The sentence came moments after Peterson shocked the courtroom with a rare public outburst of anger as he proclaimed his innocence in the death of Kathleen Savio.

"I did not kill Kathleen!" he shouted at the top of his lungs, emphasizing every word.

Peterson seemed to look across the courtroom at Savio's family. Savio's sister Susan Doman shot back "Yes, you did. You liar!" before the judge ordered sheriff's deputies to remove her from the courtroom.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/02/2...drew-peterson-new-murder-trial/#ixzz2LbFdRbu3

prison-inmates.jpg

"Hey! Look it's Peterson!!!! Wanna take a shower?"

080212_sb_peterson_640.jpg

"Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

hackman+popeye.jpg

I have to admit, using a "Hearsay Law" raises several questions in my mind about possible problems with this conviction, but then I haven't been following the case either.

I wonder what kind of accommodations he'll have based on how this case was all over the media and also since he was in law enforcement.

I wonder what kind of accommodations he'll have based on how this case was all over the media and also since he was in law enforcement.

Perhaps, capital punishment should be voluntary at this point. If some people are serving time for non-violent crimes(persons he put behind bars), maybe execution can streamline the expenses of the municipality or the State(not Federal). And, they can be released...

This is a case where capital punishment should have been handed down. He killed his third wife, and his fourth wife "vanished". What else does he have to do? Why does he have the right to live, if he's been convicted of the murder of his wife?

Additionally, in a case like this, execution should happen, and happen fast. There should not be the long appeal process that takes decades.

As it is, hopefully he will rot in jail and die there. Good Riddance.

This is a case where capital punishment should have been handed down. He killed his third wife, and his fourth wife "vanished". What else does he have to do? Why does he have the right to live, if he's been convicted of the murder of his wife?

Additionally, in a case like this, execution should happen, and happen fast. There should not be the long appeal process that takes decades.

As it is, hopefully he will rot in jail and die there. Good Riddance.

If prisons were privatized, he would have been executed after, "I'm sorry!"

When one person is killed, who wants to pay for the person who committed the crime? Free shelter, clothes, food, television, electricity, water, books, linen, "free sex"? Sure, wardens and guards need a job, but that should be salvaged for more less heinous crimes like assault or aggressing(or, coercion) against somebody else's private property rights. Those individuals did create a barbaric act, and deserve the ass-abuse! The people who commit murder, deserve death in the most devious fashion, and should be slow and painful! It may effect a small class, but at least the example shows the point: do not kill people...

What's New

6/4/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums. See who is meeting where and when!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back