• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Drop Dead Diva tickle

brockfontana77

I heard a commercial for the Lifetime show Drop Dead Diva in it you hear a girl giggling and say "I'm ticklish". I didn't watch the show and I don't know which female character got tickled did anybody else see this?????

When did you see this commercial, cause my mom watches it, if I knew what episode it was then I would definatly watch it with her

I saw the commercial on Sunday night around 8pm so I assume it was Sunday night’s episode.

I saw the commercial...in it the lead character (brunette) is getting massaged while lying on her belly....someone starts to massage her back and possible rib cage and she starts to laughing....and she says "I can't believe this...I'm ticklish!!!!" or something like that.

The commercial was for upcoming scenes, the episode with the tickling did not air last Sunday.

The premise of the show is that a spokesmodel has died from a traffic accident, while being "processed" in heaven she hits a button on the computer that sends her back to earth in the body of an overweight lawyer.

It looks like the scene shows her getting a massage and laughing from it tickling her, she then gets upset and says "I can't believe I'm ticklish".

New episodes air Sundays @ 9PM on Lifetime.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back