• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Drugs Enhance Ticklishness?

execmail77

TMF Regular
I saw a post on another thread further down here where someone identified as Tickler_Guy1 professes to have been made ticklish as the side effect of a drug he is now taking to eliminate anti-depressants from his (maybe her)life.

Is it just me? Or-- if it's true-- is this not one of the greatest revelations we've ever heard of on this forum?!

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THIS DRUG IS CALLED? Or would Tickler_Guy1 please share with us this information?

I'd LOVE to know exactly what this "drug" is, either by its generic or medical name, so I can do a little more reading about it, and consult my physician too! Is it perscription only, or over-the-counter? Does it have herbal counterparts? Are there any other, less-desirable, side effects we should be concerned with?

Satisfactory answers to these questions, and I'm first in line to finally experience what it is I've been doing to all the poor soles (pun intended) I've been tickling all these years!

(Final side note to Ticklish_Guy1: I'm sincerely glad to hear that whatever the side effects, this seems to be helping you in your struggle with depression. That must be a tough road!)

First of all, it is unlikely that any drug can make a person that was NEVER ticklish, become so suddenly.

As far as the link between anti depressants and tickling, they have one factor in common. Endorphin Release.

Endorphins (abbreviation from endo-genous mo-rphine) were first discovered as a special class of opiate-like substances (the class includes also enkephalins and dynorphins) released in the brain and pituitary gland to take care of pain perception (and euphoria as well, but that was first considered a side effect).
To generalize the reasons why Endorphins are released by the body, we can say that their main purpose is to help the body withstand and overcome mild to severe exertion (discomfort).

In addition to fighting discomfort, it also produces euphoria not unlike morphine or codeine. Although tickling doesn't actually inflict pain, it can be intensely uncomfortable and
disconcerting at times, and your body reacts to your distress.

Anti-depressants, primarily used today are a class called the selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors (SSRIs). These include Zoloft (sertraline) and Paxil (paroxetine), Luvox (fluvoxamine), and Serzone (nefazodone), not an SSRI but a serotonin-related antidepressant.

Seretonin, a type of endorphin, is a chemical neurotransmitter in the brain. Depression results when Seretonin levels drop and cannot be released into the brain naturally.

Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors are thought to work by correcting chemical imbalances in the brain. Normally, chemicals called neurotransmitters carry signals from one nerve cell to another. These chemicals are constantly being released and taken back up at the ends of nerve cells. Selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors act on one particular neurotransmitter, serotonin, reducing its re-entry into nerve cells and thus allowing serotonin to build up.

The medication this person is using now, is probably a natural form of Seretonin, therefore eliminating the need for anti-depressants.

Yes, but...

Good explantion of what it IS Ms Jen! BUT...as to what it DOES to you and the possible reprocussions...Ectasy uses this ingredient as one of it's main components, just for an example. NOT a good idea unless the other alternatives in your life are worse than the expected side effects of usage. As the seretonin levels increase the dopemine levels decrease. This can cause sexual side effects, nervous tics, moodiness, lack of concentration, memory loss and other NOT pleasant activities.... Even after stopping, nearly half of heavy/long term users report little to no decrease in these symptoms...NOT something to mess with recreationally, ok? Just my 2 pills...errr...cents... Q

Last edited:
Thanks Q. :)

I agree about the side effects and they are among the reasons i am no longer taking Prozac. The other reason is that I just don't need it anymore. I do and will always take a mood stabilizer, because there is no cure for a chemical imbalance.

I used to get the shakes and concentration difficulties. I also had manic episodes much more frequently when taking Prozac.

Believe it or not, there was even a time that I had no interest in anything sexual. :eek:

Jen
*who is high on life*

I've cut down on my intake of nicotine. An over the counter drug you can inhale, chew, or wear as a patch. I found chewing tobacco to enhance the tickling experience, where as smoking tobacco after a tickling session seemed to calm me down. I had to cut down though; the doctor said it was having the same affect on me as the heroin and he said I had to quit one or the other. I hope to be drug-free by noon tomorrow.

I know of a drug......

I know of a drug that increases ticklishness.....

Marijuana!!!

Wait a second.....

Maybe she was only laughing at Monty Python's Search For The Holy Grail......

For the 30th time.......

NEVERMIND!

Rasputin

i wish tickle-guy1 would answer!

back when this first came up, i asked him.her what the name of the drug is. he never responded, and i haven't seen him post again.
i can not tell you how much i'd like to learn the name of this "drug". my oldest child is depressed. we've tried zoloft, with poor results, and severe side affects. next was prozac, she was definately happier, but we caught her happily choking her brother! she's one of those that prozac increases the aggressivness. we tried some herbal remidies, and they worked well for a while, only. and she has stopped taking anything. she is still unhappy, and depressed, and has no friends. from what tickle-guy1 said about his drug, it sounded like something great for my daughter. i can only hope he responds.
steve

Just to play wet-blanket here for a moment, I sincerely hope nobody is experimenting with prescription drugs just for the sake of tickling experiences. Very dangerous, and not really all that bright. So far, no one here has said this, but I thought it was worth bringing up.

On a related topic, I would discourage drug-use during any kind of serious bondage play. There needs to be a high level of trust and awareness when one person is physically reliant on the other for his/her safety. I know of a couple who wound up taking a very icky trip to the emergency room when, under the influence, they thought that a rope around the neck looked cool. You never know what you're going to come up with in the heat of the moment. So let's play safe, ok?

:cool:

Very Good Point Dave,
I had a pretty scary experience myself, about a year and a half ago, when I thought playtime was over and decided to indulge a little. I won't go into details, but not only will I never do it again, I will never indulge again period.

Jen

Re: i wish tickle-guy1 would answer!

areenactor said:
back when this first came up, i asked him.her what the name of the drug is. he never responded, and i haven't seen him post again.
i can not tell you how much i'd like to learn the name of this "drug". my oldest child is depressed. we've tried zoloft, with poor results, and severe side affects. next was prozac, she was definately happier, but we caught her happily choking her brother! she's one of those that prozac increases the aggressivness. we tried some herbal remidies, and they worked well for a while, only. and she has stopped taking anything. she is still unhappy, and depressed, and has no friends. from what tickle-guy1 said about his drug, it sounded like something great for my daughter. i can only hope he responds.
steve

What about counseling? Personally, I think drugs can only help in cases where the problem is caused by something physical... a chemical imbalance in the brain, or what have you. I think seeing a counselor, learning to open up and talk about her problems and herself, would help a young girl more than prescription drugs. Seeing a counselor costs money, but seeing a psychiatrist is more expensive and you get less time in the therapy... the key is finding a good counselor that she likes, and feels comfortable talking with. Now, if her problems are caused by a disorder or physical problem that can only be treated with prescription drugs, then it is important to diagnose it correctly. Since it sounds like she has been trying different drugs, with little or no good results, then maybe her problem isn't physical, and she could benefit by talking about her feelings and what's bothering her in the confidence of a counseling session.

Please forgive me for posting off-topic, but this is driving me crazy: Njjen, what is that hand using on that foot in that pic? I have been wondering this forever!

TklrJoe,
Those are TTD's claws of torture. LOL Actually, they are the little metal things that you put on a pen to attach the pen to a shirt pocket. When placed on fingers, they become devices of inhumane(Dave2112 word:p) tickle torture.

That pic is a still from a video that I made last year with TTD, Pete and the newly famous chatroom personality, Jaimerae. Yes, it is MY foot.

Jen
We now return to the topic of the thread

Last edited:
Looks like some of you took something I said above as implying something I didn't mean. Sorry about that! I do not, and would not condone recreational drug use in the sense of abusing a prescription medication for purposes other than what's intended. That was not what I meant to convey. In fact, I don't even drink, or smoke (anything) and wouldn't consider incorporating drugs, that way, into tickling.

(Maybe I sound boring to some of you, or maybe it's just that I think I partied enough during my twenties to last me the rest of my life!)

I asked for the specific name of this drug to try to learn whether its "creating ticklishness," was not only real, but whether it WAS dangerous in any way, beyond in the manner that caffeine or aspirin would be.

Thanks to Njjen, by the way, for a very thorough and accurate description for HOW this might work on one's system. It's what I kind of expected... but I am still waiting for someone to help me by identifying the NAME of this wonder substance!!!

I'm not condoning recreational drug use, and I believe everyone's body is his or her own to do with what they wish. However...as a medicinal marijuana user I will state right now that pot causes a huge increase in my own ticklishness. In fact, it is almost cruel to tickle someone who has just smoked it. That's just my two cents.

Execmail, just to clear this up...

I know you weren't condoning drug-use for play. I never read that into your post. I just thought it prudent at that point in the thread to bring up an important point about drugs and bondage, since we were on the subject.

Nothing wrong with your post at all, dude! :cool:

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/17/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back