• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Duck Duck Goose (Quack Quack Honk!)

Miss Sassy1

2nd Level Orange Feather
Hello Peeps,

Anyway, I’m bored and I thought I’d bring some of the normal (meaning forums that aren’t based off tickling :stickout) posts in here. There’s a game that most of the sites I’m on where we can do things. One of them is called Duck Duck Goose.

Yes, it’s one of the most childish games, but it’s fun to play on the forums, because if you get goosed, you have to put something in your siggie, or post something embarrassing or whatever.
Example. Since this is the first post, there’ll have to be at least two ducks, before someone can post a goose.

Example:
Person 1: Duck
Person 2: Duck-a-lots (or some other cheesy form of duck)
Person 3: Goose. Post that “Miss Sassy will always outsmart me no matter what” In your signature until (give a date when they’re allowed to remove it).

Anyway, so yeah, wait before two ducks, before you can post a goose. Also, if you do not want to post a goose, you don’t have to.

So, you can do:

Example:
Person 1: Duck
Person 2: Duck
Person 3: Duck

There’s no limitation to how many ducks you can post, but the gooses have to be after at least 2 ducks. So, I guess I’ll start.

Quack!

You're not supposed to say oh well, either say duck or goose lol

Anyway duck

Goose,

Ok, you have to put this in your signature.

Code:
[COLOR="Magenta"]I am not a big bad dragon as I have been telling you all all this time. What am I you ask? I am a big fluffy pooch, that wears pink frilly tutus and plays with girly dollies[/COLOR]

You have to keep that in your signature until my birthday, which is December 6. :stickout

Just copy and paste what's in that code bar, and put it in your signature. Haha, xD The dangers of this game, you respond, you are at risk of being humiliated :stickout

Now, the thing has been reset, so wait until one more duck (after this one I mean) before posting another goose.

Duck

You're safe....for now :stickout

Anyway, want some quacker jacks? ;)

Hahaha, and here I thought you were gonna goose me back for getting you ^_^ >_> :stickout

What's New

5/30/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back