• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Duct Taped And Tickled - Free Sample!

Tickle_Challenge

TMF Master
Hi all,

Here's a nice sample clip for you all.

We duct-taped pretty Emily's arms and legs together and gave her the full tickle treatment. (I know its crude but we're on a budget, okay!)

We have the full clip and 2 other new challenges on our clip store at:

http://www.clips4sale.com/8086

EMILY BACK AGAIN – DUCT TAPE TICKLE CHALLENGE - NEW RELEASE!
EMILY BACK AGAIN – POSTURE TICKLE CHALLENGE - NEW RELEASE!
EMILY BACK AGAIN – BONDAGE TICKLE CHALLENGE - NEW RELEASE!

We also posted 3 new more challenges for cutie CANDY. They are:

CANDY – GRAND FINALE TICKLE CHALLENGE - NEW RELEASE!
CANDY – FOOT BONDAGE TICKLE CHALLENGE - NEW RELEASE!
CANDY – BONDAGE TICKLE CHALLENGE - NEW RELEASE!

They can also be found at:

http://www.clips4sale.com/8086

Thanks for the support and enjoy the clip.

See ya next week,

Chris

:evilha:

no offense chris, but skelyrata really overexposed her so much on here, that im not sure youll get a lot of sales from her.

speak for yourself, dtrell. it isn't fair to tell people how to spend their money, or how much will be received.

i never said i was telling people how to spend their money. i was telling chris that she is pretty overexposed on here, and he may not make as much as he does with stacey lynn or others. thats all.

Thank you for the post!

Really loved the way you duct-taped her....simple and effective bondage work...I love the simplicity of it!!! man, I'll have to do that with tape or rope sometime soon....! Nice!!!:D

And hell, who could tire of Emily!??!:eek: She seems to be really fun, into the tickle-play and has a great head on her shoulders.....what else would one want?!...other than to....tickle her!:3poke:

no offense chris, but skelyrata really overexposed her so much on here, that im not sure youll get a lot of sales from her.

I know that she has lots of skelyrata clips, but we thought that this particular clip was pretty unique.

i completely disagree... tickle challenges videos look a lot better than skelyrata's. tc has better bondage equipment, better editing skils, and frankly a better costume for himself. (for real, he covers himself up... i don't want to see some guy in the video... and lets face it, skelyrata is a lot of guy.) as beautiful as emily is i simply cant get myself to drop money for skelyratas videos, but ive bought several of tickle challenges.

the only thing that would make tickle challenges videos better would be if a girl were doing the tickling and tormenting... that and more ball gags! i would love to see emily and jolene take turns tormenting each other.

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back