• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dungeons for rent in Toronto?

Nedstacey2

TMF Expert
Hi folks,

I'm posting this to a couple different forums and sites, so if you've seen this elsewhere please pardon the redundance. Later this summer, my wife and I are going to spend a weekend in Toronto, and I'd like to take advantage of the occasion by doing something that's always been a particular fantasy of mine: I'd like to tie her down and tickle her in an authentic dungeon setting. I've tied her to our bed and cuffed her arms hooks in our bedroom ceiling, but that's about it; I would love to put her in chains, stocks, pillories or especially on a genuine rack on which I could stretch her out and make her upper body particularly ripe for the tickling (but I'd definitely want it to be safe; neither of us would want to see her injured in any way). What I'm referring to, of course, is a BDSM club that has such "facilities," but not being from the Toronto area I wouldn't have a clue what the scene is like there. Indeed, my wife and I really are pretty much amateurs at D/s ourselves; even if there were a club within 250 miles of our little home town we probably wouldn't know about it and we certainly wouldn't have the guts to patronize it (we're very vanilla on the surface). That's another reason why I'm looking for a place that would welcome novices. So I guess what I'm asking for is recommendations from any of you who know of a good, safe club in Toronto that is accepting of newcomers where "Stacey" and I can indulge ourselves. Thanks.

[email protected]
http://members.aol.com/Nedstacey2

hi Ned & Stacey. I wish I had just the place to point you to... but I am responding to your post because I believe you have some wonderful stories you should post to the stories section. :) if/when you find this place... a new, true story would be nice too.

the always greedy reader,
Ayla

Thanks, Tron. And hi, Ayla!! So good to see an "old" friend; we go way back, don't we, from AOL to multimedia.tk to here. And thanks for your kind words, but I've got to say that as a male 'ler I certainly relate best to stories from that perspective, but nothing gets my juices flowing like a story from an authentic female ticklee and yours are some of the best!

You Are Welcome..

You might also try torontodomination.com
They'll set up a scene for you in your hotel room.

Tron

thank you, Ned. you're a sweetheart. so does this mean I get that new true story? :D

I hope you and Stacey have a wonderful time (of course you will!).

Ayla

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back