• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

earliest tickling memory

jd58

TMF Expert
so do you remember your first tickling experience ether as a lee or ler?

isabeau said:
yea it was february a year ago...

Iz, as always, you crack me up! I know you were probably being truthful, but when you do it in that self-depricating, endearing way of yours, I can't help but laugh. Hey girl... better late than never, right? :p

As for me, my earliest tickling memories (probably very early elementary school) mostly involve my older brother (he was seven years older than me). He was more of a father figure than a brother (since my real father wasn't in my life at that time). He was a relentless 'ler and because of our size/age difference, I didn't stand much of a chance at defending myself. But despite my inevitable failure, I always had fun playing with him. He wasn't the type to tickle a girl to tears, or be mean about it. He was more playful than anything else. But when I hit puberty, that play stopped, and my tickles started to come from other boys. And the rest, as they say, is history.

Maggie

for me

mine was when nintendo was out. Me and my cousins(one male three female) were playing duck hunt. we played a game where we gang tickled the one playing to see who got the worst score.

I was about six years old when my parents bought a new house.The family on one side of us had two daughters,the family on the other side three.We were all pretty close in age.

The girls always went barefoot in the summer time,and they would almost demand that i tickle their feet.I still have fond memories of those summer days and nights,and i remember being quite sad when we moved a few years later.I never had neighobors like that again.:(

I was six years old and lured into the house and bedroom of a girl I had a screaming crush on. This was summer in the 1970s, so I was outside barefoot and shirtless in only a pair of shorts. She and two of her friends pinned me to her bed and spent a loooong (in my 6yo mind, anyhow) and rather exploratory time working me over from neck to toes. It was the most wonderful memory of my youth and without it, I probably wouldn't be in this community now.

Of course, growing up without a lot of money we had to find inexpensive ways to have fun. Ticklefests were quite common.

Earliest tickling memory?
sperm-framed.jpg

That's me out in front being gang tickled by my other spermy friends.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/10/2024
Our Welcome forum has a place for you to introduce yourself. Say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back