• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Earthquake in Haiti: USA needs to help?

^My man. Whatchoo gonna find better then CNN, my brotha? Muthafuckin Aljazeera?

People be dancin round the truth. Haiti a muthafuckin toilet plain and simple. They got poverty, illiteracy, and damn shitty music. Half the muthafuckin population got Aids. And they just keep crankin out rug rats. Ceptin Haiti aint got no muthafuckin rugs.

Best thing could happen now a goddam hurricane to flush away all that shit. Start the fuck over, know what I'm sayin?

Are you for real? :shock:

People be dancin round the truth. Haiti a muthafuckin toilet plain and simple. They got poverty, illiteracy, and damn shitty music. Half the muthafuckin population got Aids. And they just keep crankin out rug rats. Ceptin Haiti aint got no muthafuckin rugs.

Best thing could happen now a goddam hurricane to flush away all that shit. Start the fuck over, know what I'm sayin?

What on earth . . .?

yep your 100% right "my man" a whole country full of people deserve to die because they make what you deem to be shitty music. i hope nothing terrible ever happens to you...no sir i wish nothing but good things for you. know what im sayin???

What's New

6/16/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday eve at 11PM EDT,. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** Jojo45 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back