• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Eastern Long Island

ReturnWithHonor

The name is Delia, but you can call me Deels. I'm nineteen, I'm female, I'm in need of a tickle fight haha. :tickling: I can't travel too far from home at the moment, no car and such. But PM me if you want to have a tickle fight with me ;) I can be tied up, or I can do the tying. I'm not looking for anyone with a foot fetish, just a warning. I will pay for the tickles in cookies. :D Any male from ages 18 to 25 is probably my range :3

Alas, I'm not in the area now. I might be in NJ (and able to travel) some time in August, though!

I'll be sure to give you a shout when I'm headed in that direction, for sure.

Hey there -- I live in Queens -- just an LIRR ride away - buuuutttt I might be too old if that's the age ur looking for. But i'm always up for a good tickle fight.

An update to this; I'm sorry people, I no longer have a place to live. Hell, when you see this message I might not be alive. Overdramatic as it may seem, my grandmother has wished me dead...again. And somehow I wish I could fulfill her wish. So don't bother pming or responding.

Please fprgive me - but ur grand ma is a loon !! There has to be some one there u can turn to -- don't give up !

I have to agree with BXTCKLER here. As cliche as it sounds, stay positive! Find shelter for the storm, and I hope you're well.

I hope you've still got a roof over your head, or more so still alive! You should come move to Queens and we can be neighbors!

[Im seriously kinda worried.. I haven't seen or heard from you since may last year Delia.. I hope you're okay[/I]

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back